4 (20%)
Fixer
1 (5%)
Boss
1 (5%)
Scorch
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Who is your Favorite Book Charcter?  (Read 44586 times)

IC-1989

• Brothers All Archiver
  • Commander
  • Warning! Commando At Work!
Re: Who is your Favorite Book Charcter?
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2008, 07:32:39 AM »
I have to agree with Mark, the Nulls have their limits. And I think it's weird almost everybody is praising Ordo.

Yeah he does remind me of Fixer.  and just becuase we did not pick him as our fav, does not mean we don't like him!!
Sorry I didn't meant that. Like you said, I think it's a pitty he less fav, because if you take a closer look he's really a cool guy.

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2008, 04:39:11 PM »
Ordo is Retarded, and Rogue, and according to Fixer a "Null Dingbat"

What...did you just say?!? ohhhhhhh, thats it, fone. you've done it now! die you scum!

(ordo procedes to rip off fone's leg and hit him with the soggy end. then he burns down his house and laughs)

see what happens when you annoy the local psychopath?

If Ordo was so smart, why did he get locked out of the Imperial Systems he was - apparently - unaware were in development? Why couldn't he access the encrypted Imperial Channels after Order 66? Why didn't he simply draft an order for a billion more clones and deploy them wherever he wanted to win the war?

He got locked out because they changed everything, all the codes and stuff. and thats the same thing about accessing the encrypted channels. everything was changed and they didnt know how to get in!

and i believe they didnt just draft an order was because it would have gotten them caught and ruined their entire escape plan for the clones.

i never said they were perfect and infallible, i completely agree that they are just as prone to mistakes as the rest of us. This topic isnt called "who is the best, smartest, most perfect character" its called "who is your favorite"

and we just like Ordo. i dont see you questioning the 4 votes for Mereel.

"First Platoon wins!""And how do you figure that?""The others cheated.""I say they improvised.""They cheated!""THEY ADAPTED AND OVERCAME!"

Find an excuse to win.

Mereel Skirata

• Mod Staff
  • Senior Clone Commander
  • For Mandalore!
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2008, 04:55:57 PM »
What...did you just say?!? ohhhhhhh, thats it, fone. you've done it now! die you scum!

(ordo procedes to rip off fone's leg and hit him with the soggy end. then he burns down his house and laughs)

see what happens when you annoy the local psychopath?

He got locked out because they changed everything, all the codes and stuff. and thats the same thing about accessing the encrypted channels. everything was changed and they didnt know how to get in!

and i believe they didnt just draft an order was because it would have gotten them caught and ruined their entire escape plan for the clones.

i never said they were perfect and infallible, i completely agree that they are just as prone to mistakes as the rest of us. This topic isnt called "who is the best, smartest, most perfect character" its called "who is your favorite"

and we just like Ordo. i dont see you questioning the 4 votes for Mereel.

told you so!! :D

And ****cough*mereel*cough*is*better*cough* cough*   ;D
Resident Costumer.

"Now boys.. no comparing verp sizes...."

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2008, 05:04:26 PM »
im watching you, Mereel.

"First Platoon wins!""And how do you figure that?""The others cheated.""I say they improvised.""They cheated!""THEY ADAPTED AND OVERCAME!"

Find an excuse to win.

CT-1199 Oronk

• The Dude
  • Commander
« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2008, 05:37:08 PM »
I just wanted everyone to know....I have no problem with Ordo
*Whispers to 899 "Can you reset the poll please?? I voted for Kal and Niner but I dont want to die......*  :|
BUY GUNS A **** LOAD OF GUNS!

"All Mercs know the jambo!" (Chris Tanto)

Mereel Skirata

• Mod Staff
  • Senior Clone Commander
  • For Mandalore!
« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2008, 05:59:32 PM »
im watching you, Ordo.
Resident Costumer.

Mark

• Commander
« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2008, 06:12:41 PM »

Sorry, this makes perfect sense. Overnight they somehow rolled out an unbreakable system without giving away any clues to it's existence or creation along the way. It just sprang into existence in the middle of the night, without any fore-warning or pre-planning, or development. Without any money going into it. Without anyone being hired to work on it. Without any additional hardware being installed and tested.

Remarkable that something like that could just be willed into existence at the very moment it was needed without giving anything away....but the creation of an entire second clone army couldn't. Nor could the misuse and misappropriations of funds by Palpatine be hidden on such a scale. Or the intelligence that they so richly prized that showed the 'true' nature of the war.

It's amazing that of all the things that could implicate Palpatine that should have been hidden but were known to the nulls  a secure communications package was the only one they didn't see coming.

That truly IS remarkable. Remarkably stupid on the part of the Nulls.
Ignorance is a choice. Posting in ignorance is also a choice. Be prepared for the consequences.

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2008, 06:24:38 PM »
(sigh)

dont you get it? the system was being designed along with the army. The Nulls didnt know that palps was going to make an entire new empire and such, they just thought he was making a new army.

now mark, put yourself in their position. If you knew fresh troops were coming, but didnt know the empire was coming, would you suspect an entirely new comm system?!?

i highly doubt it, ner vod. so stop razzing the nulls, stop calling them stupid, and just let us enjoy our fandom. we dont want you barging in and ruining it for us, alright?

Find an excuse to win.

Mark

• Commander
« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2008, 06:30:56 PM »
now mark, put yourself in their position. If you knew fresh troops were coming, but didnt know the empire was coming, would you suspect an entirely new comm system?!?

Uh, yeah. That would be the absolutely first thing I would look for - if you can smack into a person 'secure' communications you can do all kinds of nasty things to mess with their head: "Oh look, here's a smart general whose devastating our troops! And we learned that he's the only one who knows the secret code words we just heard him say on the tele. Quick! Send an email to someone in the Empire warning them that we have a spy in their midst, and he gave us these secret codes!" Bye bye general!

If you have access to Palpy's communications you don't need to do things like slice bank accounts and GAR munitions records to find out what he's really up to - you can just listen to him tell you himself.
Ignorance is a choice. Posting in ignorance is also a choice. Be prepared for the consequences.

Unit 899

• Major
  • Wassup.
« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2008, 06:42:58 PM »
Can we please stop this arguement? I mean, It is called Favorite charcter, Not How/why did the nulls mess up

PS: Mark, I love your Av  :blush:

Quote from: Eparavu
Then out of nowhere you are like I AM THE GODDAMN BRONY BATMAN.
Quote from: N-11
Better to post infrequently and have good things to say, then to post all the time and say a lot of useless crap.

Anecdote

• Major
  • Molotov over here!
« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2008, 09:25:55 PM »
Could be the Nulls just got overconfident and didn't even think to look for something that simple. After all, when you're a hyper intelligent person, the simpler things seem to fall to the wayside in the scramble for a bigger picture.

But I've always been something of a believer in the over-confidence of the average person. Anyone who gains a little over anyone will eventually convince themselves they're eternally amazing an infallible, until they get knocked back on their shebs. Usually by that time it's too late to do anything anyway. Yes, I am being suitably vague.  :P

If it helps, I love Ordo and Mereel because of their flaws, sociopathic tendencies and all.
"Blame for error always lies with those who act; those who do nothing, what do they have to be wrong about?"

Mark

• Commander
« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2008, 12:22:34 AM »
But I've always been something of a believer in the over-confidence of the average person. Anyone who gains a little over anyone will eventually convince themselves they're eternally amazing an infallible, until they get knocked back on their shebs. Usually by that time it's too late to do anything anyway. Yes, I am being suitably vague.  :P

Lies. I am infallible.

It would just be nice to see people admit the over-confidence and flaws in the Nulls, instead of lavishing the hero-worship praise on them that everyone seems to think they deserve just because they're smart.

IC-1989

• Brothers All Archiver
  • Commander
  • Warning! Commando At Work!
« Reply #52 on: November 27, 2008, 04:29:35 AM »
I like the Nulls because of their limits, they look perfect but if you look closely they're really messed up.

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #53 on: November 27, 2008, 05:30:37 PM »

Lies. I am infallible.

It would just be nice to see people admit the over-confidence and flaws in the Nulls, instead of lavishing the hero-worship praise on them that everyone seems to think they deserve just because they're smart.

i have already admited these things, you just havent been paying attention to what ive been saying.

Mark, can we stop arguing? we're friends, right?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 09:23:42 PM by N-11 Captain Ordo »

Find an excuse to win.

packey38

• Sergeant
« Reply #54 on: December 15, 2008, 11:30:58 PM »
I like Sev.  He's a good sniper  :)
"Wake me...when you need me" - Spartan 117 "John"

Mark

• Commander
« Reply #55 on: December 16, 2008, 01:16:37 AM »
Mark is sad because no one got his Whistler's Mother joke. =/

Carnivore 1

• Warfighter
  • I fight your wars.
« Reply #56 on: December 20, 2008, 08:48:00 PM »
Well I'm pretty partial to Vau myself. Part of it is because of his background and how he gave up his status for in my mind was something greater. Then I read about how is beskar color meant justice. Plus his progression where he's like a sadistic SOB to actually having a heart as the books continue.
The  purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in
defense. The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more
important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.

Drake and I agreed on something. Somebody get the camera out to capture the moment.

Mark

• Commander
« Reply #57 on: December 22, 2008, 12:16:02 PM »

Mereel Skirata

• Mod Staff
  • Senior Clone Commander
  • For Mandalore!
Resident Costumer.

Tor'yc

• Major
« Reply #59 on: December 24, 2008, 10:43:14 PM »
My favorite would be a draw between Vau and Sev.  For the most part, cold, calculating, efficient.  In my opinion, it makes the perfect operative.  I mean who has a warm heart and can take out say a hundred enemies, and not lose moral?  Pretty much no one.  Sure Kal can, but I think he can switch on and off, so that one doesn't really count, to me.  Didn't care for making Vau second to Kal in the books though...
"Then join hand in hand, brave Mandalorians all!
By uniting we stand, by dividing we fall."

"Aliit ori'shya tal'din"
Family is more than bloodline.

"Do not mess with a nation that needs medication!"