Author Topic: War of the Angedain- Part 2: Dissent and Desolation  (Read 331609 times)

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
Re: War of the Angedain- Part 2: Dissent and Desolation
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2008, 08:37:37 PM »
OOC:So, what's the problem with what's her name dying? The one everyone got shook up about.

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?

Noldorin Mando

• Commander
« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2008, 08:44:12 PM »
((Alassiel? Because she was killed. Elves usually takes millenia to get new bodies, and hey, would you not kill the people b/c they killed you niece/sister/daughter/granddaughter? And once you're in Valinor, you don't come back unless the Valar order you.))
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 05:47:58 PM by Noldorin Mando »

"The only thing that should be opened with the Taliban is a 7.66mm hole courtesty of a Princess Patricia sniper round smack in the center of the fundamentalist's unibrow"
-Ron James

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2008, 08:46:29 PM »
OOC:Hold up, it takes a long time to get the bodies? Tell me these things. Anyway, whenever you want to have Silwen answer Valdegerion's call that would be nice.

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2008, 09:15:35 PM »
Adenn took a seat beside Tur and also drew his pipe. They puffed rings thoughtfully for a long time, until Adenn finnally spoke.

"If she does get granted mortality, what will happen to her when she dies? even if there is a manda, which i am having doubts about, she will probably go to an elvish afterlife, right? She probably wont pass into the same relm as i will...If i am completely wrong, tell me. im not thinking strait tonight."

"First Platoon wins!""And how do you figure that?""The others cheated.""I say they improvised.""They cheated!""THEY ADAPTED AND OVERCAME!"

Find an excuse to win.

Noldorin Mando

• Commander
« Reply #44 on: December 15, 2008, 05:52:32 PM »
Turwaithion shook his head. "The fëa of mortals pass beyond the Circles of the World, be they Dwarf, Man, or any of the alien kinds that are in this Dor Morgil." He said, gesturing widely. "The Elves go only to Mandos, and all shall be reborn save Feanor and his Sons, though lore says Mandos shall release them ere the Dagor Dagoroth."

((Dagor Dagoroth is the Apocolypse. Elves/Valar fight Morgoth, the Two Trees are reborn with Feanor's help, and the world is rent asunder, basically))

Silwen punched the 'accept' button on her holo-comm. "Sitrep, Captain Valdagerion." She snapped irritably, pulling a comb through a fiesty knot in her hair angrily.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 06:23:17 PM by Noldorin Mando »

"The only thing that should be opened with the Taliban is a 7.66mm hole courtesty of a Princess Patricia sniper round smack in the center of the fundamentalist's unibrow"
-Ron James

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2008, 06:30:41 PM »
There was a explosion. The holo-comm's view went wild. It turned to look at Valdegerion. Dirt was landing around him.

"Very badly My Queen."Valdegerion shouted.

"My troops have found a..wait a second my queen."He said. He dropped the holo-comm. It showed him bracing his weapon against the edge of the Trech. He fired twice and then grabbed the comm again.

"Half of my troops have found and destroyed two Pinpoint artillery peices. They are pinned down and trying to take out the other...."He stopped as there were two huge explosions in the background.

"Screatch that. They have destroyed all of the enamy's artillery pieces. But they have twice the soldier strength we thought. We need backup. We'll try and stay alive until that arrives."He shouts. The last image shows him turning to fire and the comm's picture changed to static.

Noldorin Mando

• Commander
« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2008, 07:30:28 PM »
Silwen swore and rand to the council chamber in her nightdress, the comb still caught in her hair. "Turwaithion! Valdagerion is pinned down! They need Exfil fast!" She snapped.

Turwaithion was on his feet and moving before anyone could blink. "Let's move!" He shouted.

-Ron James

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2008, 07:49:48 PM »
Valdegerion cursed as another Elf went down. He fired again and again. Each shot ended another life. Elves were falling all around him. But not his elves.

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #48 on: December 15, 2008, 08:23:28 PM »
Adenn felt a glimmer of hope for his wife's future, and savored it. There was so little hope and happiness these days, with the war and the assassination attempts coming constantly, that he had learned to treasure all that was sweet in his life.

"That brings some hope. Is it possible for Manwe to grant her mortal life?"

Suddenly Silwen came bursting in and shouting. Adenn and Tur stood and both dropped their pipes, heading for yet another battle. He ran into his room to get his armor, and he told Narwen what was happening.

"I should be back soon. Dont worry, we will have at leaste two days of rest together, i promise."

Narwen just nodded her head, trying to hold back the tears. She would never get used to this, not ever.

He embraced her and gave her a kiss, saying "I love you, Narwen."

Adenn sprinted out after Tur, who was already marshalling troops.

"First Platoon wins!""And how do you figure that?""The others cheated.""I say they improvised.""They cheated!""THEY ADAPTED AND OVERCAME!"

Find an excuse to win.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #49 on: December 15, 2008, 08:25:21 PM »
Valdegerion felt a slight burning in his left arm, but he continued fighting. Only three of his troops were left. The Sergent, and two Corprals. Piles of bodies were strew around them.

"FALL BACK!"He shoulted. They all retreated. The ran for thier lives and ended up in one of the stone buildings.

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2008, 08:29:05 PM »
"TUR! we cant wait for troops to be ready! we have to get over there and get them out! it doesnt matter if we finish off the traitors, we can do that later!"

He started up their ship's engines.

Find an excuse to win.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #51 on: December 15, 2008, 08:31:11 PM »
The Trators were hitting the bulding with all of thier weapons. It was getting very hot inside.

"We can't last more than three days in these conditions sir."The Sergent said.

"Then Reinforcements will be here by then."Valdegerion said.

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2008, 05:04:48 PM »
Tur, a few mandalorians, and a small band of elf soldiers all climbed into the small ship as Adenn took off and headed to help Vald.

"Vald, if you can here me, we are on our way. hold out as long as you can, and when you cant hold out any longer, take as many of the frakking lot with ya as you can. Adenn out."

Find an excuse to win.

Noldorin Mando

• Commander
« Reply #53 on: December 16, 2008, 05:40:18 PM »
Tur was still strapping on his plates, cursing as he set his crown on his brow and strapped on his sword. "I need archers and shock troops ready to deploy! Cover Captain Valdagerion and his troops for as long as you can! The Sirënarmo can't lose any more troops than it has!" He shouted to the squad, picking up a grenade launcher. A few short hours, and they'd make the traitors pay.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 06:24:09 PM by Noldorin Mando »

-Ron James

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #54 on: December 16, 2008, 06:10:19 PM »
Adenn searched his troop databases for any spare units near Vald's position.

"General Turwaithion, we have about 50 Mandalorains in the general area and they are waiting to deploy."

Find an excuse to win.

Noldorin Mando

• Commander
« Reply #55 on: December 16, 2008, 07:06:15 PM »
"Leave them. The moon is lost, the best we can do is get our troops out. Pull them all back, understood?" He snapped. The craft exited hyperspace. Snubfighters zipped past them as a pair of capital ships pounded ech other with turbolaser fire. "Hold them, hold them." Turwaithion muttered to himself. "By Manwë Sulimo himself, get us down there!" He shouted to Adenn.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 06:24:28 PM by Noldorin Mando »

-Ron James

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #56 on: December 16, 2008, 07:25:51 PM »
"IM TRYING!!!!"

he yelled as he pushed the craft to it's limits, finnally guiding it within the atmosphere.

"Vald, what is your position?!?"

Find an excuse to win.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #57 on: December 16, 2008, 08:31:31 PM »
"HOLD ON!"Valdegerion shouted over the comm. Currently he was back to back with the Sergent fireing on the enamy's in the cooridors. The Corperals were in a different hall.

"WE'RE IN THE TEMPLE!"He shouted. He fired of another burst of shots.

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #58 on: December 16, 2008, 08:34:52 PM »
"Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbb!!!!!"

Adenn shouted as his ship was pounded with fire. He pushed the throttle and the wheel down hard, plunging the ship through the trees and nearing the temple.

"can you make it outiside?!?!"

Find an excuse to win.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #59 on: December 16, 2008, 08:52:38 PM »
"NOT ALIVE!"Valdegeron shouted as he and the Sergent met up with the corperals in a 4-way intersection. They each took a hall and opened up.