What????
3 (7%)
What's wrong with you?
4 (9.3%)
No....
2 (4.7%)
Cobra is insane.
0 (0%)
No, this is Patrick. (This is for you Eparavu)
9 (20.9%)
ENCHANTMENT!
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: Goof Off Thread  (Read 1044621 times)

Darin Daru'Kasem

• I don't have a avatar because I can't find one nerdy enough
  • Commander
Re: Goof Off Thread
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2008, 05:53:55 PM »
I am in command (remember CC, were on the same team) of the Cap ships as i relish in blowing 899 and Oronk to smithereens

CT-1199 Oronk

• The Dude
  • Commander
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2008, 06:11:46 PM »
Oronk landed on the civvie ship commandeers it sends the escape pod out with the former passengers "So 899 what now?? why should I not just blow you up or throw your head outside in the cold space??"

p.s. CC if you want you can join up the LOTD:TIS when we gett caught (Shouldnt be long) by the GAR :D
BUY GUNS A **** LOAD OF GUNS!

"All Mercs know the jambo!" (Chris Tanto)

AP-25037/1107(Tal Kyr'am)

• Ad'staabi'gaan Taa'taylir Sal'verd Laamyc'vhetin
  • Commander
  • Aliit ori'shya tal'din.
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2008, 08:57:29 PM »

*After a long while in an escape pod Kad gets picked up by Trandos' scum and they think I'm their god, er'something, and they swiftly head over and dock in CC's ship and join forces*

Son of Sal'verd Kyr'am, and Kurshy Kyr'am, Brother of Al'dinui Kyr'am, Corr Ordo, Payback, Kyr'am Parjai'Kote, SSG1, Anecdote, and Muun Kyr'am.

http://www.facebook.com/TalKyram

Unit 899

• Major
  • Wassup.
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2008, 10:07:45 PM »
"Ahem, But i have to think about what to do" Then a dark robotic voice says "Powering down. Power restart in 30 minutes"

Quote from: Eparavu
Then out of nowhere you are like I AM THE GODDAMN BRONY BATMAN.
Quote from: N-11
Better to post infrequently and have good things to say, then to post all the time and say a lot of useless crap.

Vlet Hansen

• Gotabor
  • Commander
  • Ni Cuy
« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2008, 12:06:48 AM »
Musubi is a fictional character from a Japanese Anime.

NO!

Musubi is a type of sishi (which is not by definition raw fish, by the way,) that was created, I belive, in Hawai'i, made with marinated spam. It's the best way to eat spam in my opinion and *that's* why I've been bringing it up in all the SPAM threads!!!
It's Indiana Vlet!
Stealing text walls everywhere!

Cobra Commando

« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2008, 12:49:23 AM »
Oronk landed on the civvie ship commandeers it sends the escape pod out with the former passengers "So 899 what now?? why should I not just blow you up or throw your head outside in the cold space??"

p.s. CC if you want you can join up the LOTD:TIS when we gett caught (Shouldnt be long) by the GAR :D
I have no idea what "LOTD:TIS" stands for. XD sorry.

CT-1199 Oronk

• The Dude
  • Commander
« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2008, 12:55:41 AM »
Lament of the Dead the infection spreads XD it just started :D so you can join lol

Cobra Commando

« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2008, 12:57:29 AM »
I have the Trandos rewarded for bringing me Kad, and then executed because I didn't like them.
"Fleet Admiral Daren, find the Rebel scum and kill them all!" I sent transmission.
"Sir, we have a probelm: The GAR and CIS have joined sides, under Unit 899. They are going to wage war against the Cobra Empire." My second in command reported.
"No matter. Kad, I'm making you in charge of the main force of our limitless army to deal with this annoyance. I want Coruscant taken or destroyed." I told him smiling slightly behind my visor.
"Sir, what about the Jedi council? And the Sith?" Asked my second in command.
"Deploy the Jedi/Sith hunters. They're more than a match for them combined." I said grimmly.
"Sir, yes sir." He disapeared to make the arrangements.
I turned back to my view of the galaxy.
"I will find that Unit 899 scum and destroy him from the face of the galaxy...."

CT-1199 Oronk

• The Dude
  • Commander
« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2008, 12:59:54 AM »
Oronk sat on the ship "Ok now im firefekked officailly firefekked" Oronk was grumpy while 899 was out there somewhere making new laws I was trying to find a habital (SP?) planet. Finnally Oronk found a GAR cruiser and beelined for it.

Cobra Commando

« Reply #49 on: December 14, 2008, 01:10:29 AM »
"Sir, we have reports of Unit 899's partner, Oronk, onboard a GAR ship. Shall I deploy 100 Capital ships to destroy it?" My second in command ordered.
"No, I have a better idea, deploy our BHB." I told him grimly.
"Si..Si..Sir," He was stuttering. "Are you sure you want us to deploy the BHB?"
"Yes and do it now!" I yelled at him.
He pulled out a data pad, typed in a few button, and then said "BHB Away sir."
I saw it leave our Moon Base and disapear into space as it flew towards the GAR ship in hyper-space. The BHB, which stood for Black Hole Bomb, would detnonate, and release a Black Hole that would suck up everything in that part of the Galaxy. It was inescapabale.
"Let's see that puny GAR ship survive that..." I laughed grimly.

CT-1199 Oronk

• The Dude
  • Commander
« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2008, 01:35:21 AM »
Oronk immedialty took commando of the cruiser and radioed 899 "Where the firefek are you??" Oronk yelled into the coms then "Sir a objecti n hyperspace is aprroaching its too fast to be any known ships" the Loot reported. "Ok lets get ready to run if its a nasty suprise get the hyperspace coords for 899's location." Oronk ordered.

Cobra Commando

« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2008, 01:46:45 AM »
"Sir, the bomb has detonated. We've lost all contact with the area, but if was there, its dead now." My second in command reported.
"Good, now deploy a White Hole Bomb to cancel out the Black Hole Bomb. Then send a detatchement of 200 Capital ships to see if anything survived." I gave the order.
I wanted those rebel scum dead....
"Sir, more news, the Jedi Council has fallen, and the Sith have joined our side." My second in command rushed in and told me.
"Good, good. Execute all the Sith, leave none of them alive."
All we had left were Oronk and 899. Soon they would fall too, and my Empire would rule the Galaxy...

CT-1199 Oronk

• The Dude
  • Commander
« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2008, 01:51:36 AM »
Them oment the object had left hyperspace Oronk knew it was bad "GET US OUT OF HERE!!" Oronk yeleld "Yes sir" was the Captains rely and hit the BRB to get out of there. JUst as the captain hit it the bomb blew up but the cruiser had made it out just in time.....

H-BOMB

• Party
  • Commander
« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2008, 01:53:05 AM »
"Sir, the bomb has detonated. We've lost all contact with the area, but if was there, its dead now." My second in command reported.
"Good, now deploy a White Hole Bomb to cancel out the Black Hole Bomb. Then send a detatchement of 200 Capital ships to see if anything survived." I gave the order.
I wanted those rebel scum dead....
"Sir, more news, the Jedi Council has fallen, and the Sith have joined our side." My second in command rushed in and told me.
"Good, good. Execute all the Sith, leave none of them alive."
All we had left were Oronk and 899. Soon they would fall too, and my Empire would rule the Galaxy...

But Supreme ruler H-BOMB of the Nuclear Ninja Consortium, located in a remote area of the galaxy would not let that happen. He had sensed the growing malevolence and decided that it was time to act. He turned to his nearest lieutenant. "Assemble the Ninja fleet. We must put an end to this chaotic uprising.

BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips

Cobra Commando

« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2008, 01:59:38 AM »
"Sir, reports have come in about a new threat: The Nuclear Ninja Consortium. What are your orders?" My second in Command asked (Im gonna call him Smith)
"Commander Smith, sent a transmission out to them offering them an alliance. We could work together and do whatever we wished to." I told him.
"Understood sir, also the search party sent a transmission saying they arived at the location of the BHB detonation. Nothings there."
"Good, have them scan for any hyperspace disturbances just incase they escaped. If there is any, tell them to wait for reinforcements before pursuing them." I gave the final order.
"This Nuclear Ninja Consortium could be either good friends or painful enemies..." I though quietly to myself.

Noldorin Mando

• Commander
« Reply #55 on: December 14, 2008, 09:14:58 AM »
*walks in with MG42* I'm open for recuitment

"The only thing that should be opened with the Taliban is a 7.66mm hole courtesty of a Princess Patricia sniper round smack in the center of the fundamentalist's unibrow"
-Ron James

Unit 899

• Major
  • Wassup.
« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2008, 09:18:12 AM »
A voice comes out from Oronks pack "I'm in here Meatbag", Then my head pops out of the pack with a red spot and antlers "Hey, dont look at me like that,just getting ready for the holidays, HEY, stop looking at me like that! Droids have holidays too"

Meh avatar is starring in this topic
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 09:28:27 AM by Unit 899 »

Quote from: Eparavu
Then out of nowhere you are like I AM THE GODDAMN BRONY BATMAN.
Quote from: N-11
Better to post infrequently and have good things to say, then to post all the time and say a lot of useless crap.

H-BOMB

• Party
  • Commander
« Reply #57 on: December 14, 2008, 11:50:07 AM »
The Ninja messenger returned with the news. "well... perhaps this Cobra Empire could prove useful in our game. We will work together."

BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips

Darin Daru'Kasem

• I don't have a avatar because I can't find one nerdy enough
  • Commander
« Reply #58 on: December 14, 2008, 12:11:31 PM »
"good, i take it you have a fleet?" Darin asks from his flagship "We could use the help.."

Mereel Skirata

• Mod Staff
  • Senior Clone Commander
  • For Mandalore!
« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2008, 12:16:24 PM »
Meanwhile at The Elite Elites (A group consisting of Halo Elites and Flying Monkeys)
#One(yes that is his name): "Commander Mereel!!!  The CE and NNC are going to sign an alliance!!!!!" 
"Well #One,  Maybe we should offer an alliance also!   We Could Be A Force More POWERFUL THEN THE GALEXY HAS EVER SEEN!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA......
*Comms peeps* what was that???  Yes i want cheese on my hamburger!!!  ohh and don't forget the parfait.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHACOUGHHAHAHACough cough.
Resident Costumer.

"Now boys.. no comparing verp sizes...."