Author Topic: Season 4 clone trooper images  (Read 53136 times)

Delta 42

• Captain
Re: Season 4 clone trooper images
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2011, 08:09:49 PM »

Back on topic......

ARC_Commander_Colt

• High Jedi General
  • Commander
« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2011, 09:16:16 PM »
 8) 8) 8)

I see Fives, Rex, and Jesse.

RIP: O'Niner, Droidbait, Nub, Cutup, Hevy, and Echo, the members of the Rishi Moon watch team. May Fives live on.

Grunt Trooper

• Zone Lord
  • Commander
« Reply #62 on: July 14, 2011, 11:37:21 PM »
Sweet! Way to dig em up Delta. I like seeing the clones without their helmets

Delta 42

• Captain
« Reply #63 on: July 25, 2011, 09:14:00 PM »

Laney97

« Reply #64 on: July 26, 2011, 03:35:02 PM »
I hope them guys don't crash like they always do...

ARC_Commander_Colt

• High Jedi General
  • Commander
« Reply #65 on: August 03, 2011, 09:54:06 PM »

RIP: O'Niner, Droidbait, Nub, Cutup, Hevy, and Echo, the members of the Rishi Moon watch team. May Fives live on.

Rune

• Official Site Mir'shebs
  • Commander
« Reply #66 on: August 04, 2011, 11:58:47 AM »
Season 4 Spoiler Alert!

[spoiler]A 501st pilot learns to use magic![/spoiler]

Jaig

• Lieutenant
« Reply #67 on: August 04, 2011, 01:13:35 PM »
[spoiler]No no, that's The Current! That Force-variant from that one throw-away EU book series. The one that was used by a band of pansy pacifist-Buddhist... people. Who also supposedly took in Luke's mother after the Jedi Purge...
Way to go Lucas, for dredging that up and officially adding it to the cannon![/spoiler]

Grunt Trooper

• Zone Lord
  • Commander
« Reply #68 on: August 06, 2011, 04:41:48 AM »
[spoiler]No no, that's The Current! That Force-variant from that one throw-away EU book series. The one that was used by a band of pansy pacifist-Buddhist... people. Who also supposedly took in Luke's mother after the Jedi Purge...
Way to go Lucas, for dredging that up and officially adding it to the cannon![/spoiler]
That kinda makes me barf

Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

• Disgruntled MMORPG
  • Commander
  • Hates Bioware officially.
« Reply #69 on: August 06, 2011, 09:03:45 AM »
Oh, Manda, and just when I thought this season was perfect.

(WARNING: OFF-TOPIC AND ACTUALLY A RANT)[spoiler]NO MORE FORCE EXPLANATIONS PLEASE, LUCAS. You're ruining the Force for me, all the contemporary actual fans, and those who actually GAVE YOU MONEY for Episode IV. You know, the one that started a saga, which people enjoy but you manage to tarnish by using it as a cashcow!
I mean, Star Wars is big. Really big. It may seem like a long walk to the chemist's, but that's just PEANUTS to Star Wars. So obviously, there's going to be some conflicts. But let's see exactly what you managed to frak up with Season Three (and this isn't all of them):

1. Even Piell. You basically threw out an entire book written by a fairly good author. Way to frakking go.
2. The Senate. You redefined galactic politics in a series of boring episodes that barely anybody watched.
3. Padme Amidala. She has HAIRPIECES?! That's a WTShab moment if I ever saw one...at least it wasn't starred by Natalie Portman...
4. Tarkin. You made this man seem like a one-minded, openly defiant, angry captain. Which is not at all what he was in Episode Four. He was cold, efficient, calculating, yet had an air of "I-do-what-I-do, so-stop-me". I detected none of that in The Clone Wars.
5. The Force. The Force was once an ethereal cloud surrounding everyone, with certain people being able to manifest this cloud as abilities. But, in Episode One, you dropped the F-Bomb on everyone who ever enjoyed the series by saying they were, in fact, midichlorians. Amoebas inside of you that give you the Force. And in Season Three, you managed to frak it up further by saying there was a light Force and a dark Force. And that there was a Father who kept these two in balance. W. T. Shab.[/spoiler]

Lists of games I play:
-- Star Trek Online
-- KOTOR (1 and 2)
-- SWTOR
-- Terraria
-- TF2
-- Magicka
-- Left 4 Dead 2
-- Garry's Mod
And nearly any other F2P game on this planet.

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #70 on: August 06, 2011, 01:46:59 PM »
Oh, Manda, and just when I thought this season was perfect.

(WARNING: OFF-TOPIC AND ACTUALLY A RANT)[spoiler]NO MORE FORCE EXPLANATIONS PLEASE, LUCAS. You're ruining the Force for me, all the contemporary actual fans, and those who actually GAVE YOU MONEY for Episode IV. You know, the one that started a saga, which people enjoy but you manage to tarnish by using it as a cashcow!
I mean, Star Wars is big. Really big. It may seem like a long walk to the chemist's, but that's just PEANUTS to Star Wars. So obviously, there's going to be some conflicts. But let's see exactly what you managed to frak up with Season Three (and this isn't all of them):

1. Even Piell. You basically threw out an entire book written by a fairly good author. Way to frakking go.
2. The Senate. You redefined galactic politics in a series of boring episodes that barely anybody watched.
3. Padme Amidala. She has HAIRPIECES?! That's a WTShab moment if I ever saw one...at least it wasn't starred by Natalie Portman...
4. Tarkin. You made this man seem like a one-minded, openly defiant, angry captain. Which is not at all what he was in Episode Four. He was cold, efficient, calculating, yet had an air of "I-do-what-I-do, so-stop-me". I detected none of that in The Clone Wars.
5. The Force. The Force was once an ethereal cloud surrounding everyone, with certain people being able to manifest this cloud as abilities. But, in Episode One, you dropped the F-Bomb on everyone who ever enjoyed the series by saying they were, in fact, midichlorians. Amoebas inside of you that give you the Force. And in Season Three, you managed to frak it up further by saying there was a light Force and a dark Force. And that there was a Father who kept these two in balance. W. T. Shab.[/spoiler]

I agree with you so much right now, I think I shed a tear.

"First Platoon wins!""And how do you figure that?""The others cheated.""I say they improvised.""They cheated!""THEY ADAPTED AND OVERCAME!"

Find an excuse to win.

Grunt Trooper

• Zone Lord
  • Commander
« Reply #71 on: August 06, 2011, 02:23:21 PM »
I could deal with midichlorines, but not with last seasons attempt to explain it. The whole thing about the force is that it's mysterious and all powerful. Why would I want to know where it's from, it just ruins the whole thing for me.

Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

• Disgruntled MMORPG
  • Commander
  • Hates Bioware officially.
« Reply #72 on: August 06, 2011, 04:19:15 PM »
Heh. Midichlorines. Doesn't chlorine kill microbacteria?
Lists of games I play:
-- Star Trek Online
-- KOTOR (1 and 2)
-- SWTOR
-- Terraria
-- TF2
-- Magicka
-- Left 4 Dead 2
-- Garry's Mod
And nearly any other F2P game on this planet.

Grunt Trooper

• Zone Lord
  • Commander
« Reply #73 on: August 06, 2011, 04:30:26 PM »
Whatevs. Google Chrome doesn't know how to spell half the words I use on this site anyway

Jaig

• Lieutenant
« Reply #74 on: August 06, 2011, 05:42:58 PM »
My previous comment was a total joking remark, by the way. I figure you all know that, but I'm just making sure.

Ammonite

• Private
« Reply #75 on: October 12, 2011, 05:41:10 AM »
Whatevs. Google Chrome doesn't know how to spell half the words I use on this site anyway

Probably due to them being fictional words lul.

Grunt Trooper

• Zone Lord
  • Commander
« Reply #76 on: October 15, 2011, 08:34:14 PM »
My previous comment was a total joking remark, by the way. I figure you all know that, but I'm just making sure.
It's cool. We kinda figured.

Commando_Orange

• Lieutenant
  • Your favorite buddy.
« Reply #77 on: October 16, 2011, 04:46:26 PM »
Please forgive me for this... (Don't click if you absolutely love TCW.)
[spoiler]Anyone want to start a petition to kill off TCW? I've been ranting for years when Alpha was kicked off as "Non-Existent Clone and Asajj still in the war. And lots more arguments that'll make your head spin saying, "WTF? How'd that happen?" If you feel this way too, PM me.[/spoiler]
When you gotta, you gotta go. - Ian Malcolm - Jurassic Park

Talo

• Captain
  • "Walk with doom, brother."
« Reply #78 on: October 16, 2011, 08:06:00 PM »
Petitions don't do osik, if you wanna hurt the show stop watching it and get others to do the same. With any luck the show will only get the planned 100 episodes out.

Commando_Orange

• Lieutenant
  • Your favorite buddy.
« Reply #79 on: October 16, 2011, 08:21:33 PM »
^ Ha! Been TCW free since before it came on. I know what goes on by the net and commercials. Yeah, a petition wouldn't do nothing now. *sigh* Though I'd still love to see it, would make me feel better.
When you gotta, you gotta go. - Ian Malcolm - Jurassic Park