Author Topic: Fight For Survival 2 : Sins of the Father  (Read 428813 times)

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
Fight For Survival 2 : Sins of the Father
« on: April 06, 2009, 10:36:58 PM »
       After the end of the Clone Wars, and the rise of the Empire, Mandalorians have found a Galaxy full of scum that are up for grabs. The Empire has brand new contracts, and there is money to be made. A group gathers in a familliar canteena on Coroscaunt. This is where thier journy, full of pain and joy, raging from the Dead sands of Geonosis to the Lush jungles of Felucia, to the Frozen wastes of Hoth, begins.

Music--Fight For Survival Music

Fight For Survival 1--Fight For Survival

Character Sheets-

Fourm Name:
Character Name:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Age:21-30(If you were part of FFS 1 you can have an older character, or more than 1.)
Background:
Personality:
Armour:(Use this site to create --> Mando Creator

--Characters--

Vhett Family-Drake           Allera                 Allenis             Drasin

Fourm Name: Drake Vhett
Character Name:Drasin Vhett
Hair Color:Black
Eye Color:Green
Background:He's the son of Allera and Drake Vhett.
Personality: He's and oportunist and very Cynical.
Armour:See Above

Fourm Name: Drake Vhett
Character Name:Allenis Vhett
Hair Color:Red
Eye Color:Green
Background:She's the Daughter of Allera and Drake Vhett.
Personality: She's very light hearted and trusting.
Armour:

Forum Name: Corr Ordo
Character Name: Trikar'la Ordo
Hair Color: Short, scraggley and blonde
Eye Color: Dark green
Background: Trikar'la was born aboard his father's ship in the Outer Rim during a cargo run and lived there until it eventually failed beyond repair and they were forced to make residence to Mandalore.
Personality: As his name implies, he is a very somber individual. He is happiest when things are looking bad, possibley because that's the only time his father would praise him for a good performance.
Armour: (see pic)

Fourm Name: Mereel Skirata
Character Name:  Mereel A'denla
Hair Color:  Brown
Eye Color:   Brown
Background:  He was born on Concord Dawn were he was trained with his brother, by their Father in the Mandalorian way.  He was first hired at the age of 17 to kill crime lord on Coruscant.  His rep only grew from there

Personality:Laid back,  but not a afraid to voice his opinions to his brothers

Armour:

Character Name:  Kyr'bes A'denla
Hair Color:  Blond
Eye Color:   Blue
Background:  Trained along with his brother Mereel by their father, he discovered his natural talent for sniping. He grew up a Merc helping his brother on many occasions.

Personality:  Very trusting of any Mando, but not to anyone else.  He'll kill any Civvy without a second thought if he though they were going to hurt one of his friends,  also very protective of Mereel.

Armour:

Background: Trikar'la was born aboard his father's ship in the Outer Rim during a cargo run and lived there until it eventually failed beyond repair and they were forced to make residence to Mandalore.
Personality: As his name implies, he is a very somber individual. He is happiest when things are looking bad, possibley because that's the only time his father would praise him for a good performance.
Armour:

Forum Name: Ardent Oriteroch
Character Name: Xyriil “Xy” Oriteroch
Hair Color: Pale Brown, tips dark brown.
Eye Color: Viridian
Background: Xyriil was not born into a Mandalorian family, but after the loss of his parents at the age six he was found by a Mandalorian who adopted and raised him in the Mandalorian ways, but also trained him to be agile, quick-minded, and to always think before acting. His method led to him getting contracts due to his ability to be stealthy.
Personality: Typically open-minded and not afraid to voice his thoughts, Xyriil is quick to make allies.. or enemies. Xyriil is often laid back and puts a great deal on the issue of trust. Xyriil’s method of coping with stress is to separate from others and be alone. At times, Xyriil can be cryptic in his responses while other times he can be very blunt and straight-forward.
Armour:

Fourm Name: Unit 899
Charrie Name: Prudii Ruus'ika
Hair Color: Blonde with some brown
Eye Color: Olive
Backround: After the group took down the destroyer, They sent Sola'lor's Buy'ce to Prudii, He has it in his house, Hanging on the wall with words ingraved under 'Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la' [Not gone, Merely Marching away]. After that, He's been in ....Some contact with the group, But he is eager to fight the empire, and will get in alot of firefights with them
Armor:
« Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 10:38:25 AM by Drake Vhett »

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?

Corr Ordo

Re: Fight For Survival 2 : Sins of the Father
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2009, 11:04:52 PM »
Armour:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 10:50:32 PM by Corr Ordo »

Mereel Skirata

• Mod Staff
  • Senior Clone Commander
  • For Mandalore!
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2009, 11:18:12 PM »
OOC: can I have two?

Character Name:  Mereel A'denla
Hair Color:  Brown
Eye Color:   Brown
Background:  He was born on Concord Dawn were he was trained with his brother, by their Father in the Mandalorian way.  He was first hired at the age of 17 to kill crime lord on Coruscant.  His rep only grew from there

Personality:Laid back,  but not a afraid to voice his opinions to his brothers

Armour:

[spoiler][spoiler][spoiler]Fourm Name: Mereel Skirata
Character Name:  Kyr'bes A'denla
Hair Color:  Blond
Eye Color:   Blue
Background:  Trained along with his brother Mereel by their father, he discovered his natural talent for sniping. He grew up a Merc helping his brother on many occasions.

Personality:  Very trusting of any Mando, but not to anyone else.  He'll kill any Civvy without a second thought if he though they were going to hurt one of his friends,  also very protective of Mereel.

Armour:
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 11:24:49 PM by Mereel Skirata »
Resident Costumer.

"Now boys.. no comparing verp sizes...."

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2009, 12:10:02 AM »
YAAAY!! i've been waiting for this to come up. Kandosii! W00T!

Forum Name: N-11 Commander Ordo
Character Name: Adenn Tracyn
Hair Color: Black with red streaks
Eye Color: Dyed black with Red streaks also
Background: Adenn has been a soldier all his life, starting at the age of seven. His name means Merciless Fire, and he lives up to it everyday. He helped take down the Mandalorain Destroyer with Drake Vhett, his wife, and Par with his wife. He was once married, then a blaster bolt meant for him killed his pregnant wife. The killer still sits in the torture chambers of his house on Mandalore, in a living hell.

After what he calls the 'greatest time of his life', Adenn served in the Republic during the Clone Wars. He managed to smuggle many soldiers out and set them up with lives after the war. Not a great fan of the Republic, the new Empire is even worse in Adenn's mind, and he tries often to help take it down with the Rebellion.

He never re-married, or even dated a girl since his former wife was killed. After the take down of the Destroyer, he dropped out of sight and contact for a few years. Then he re appeared and has kept in close contact with Drake and Par, and their kids, ever since.

Armor: in my sig.

EDIT: even though he hates the empire, he does Merc and Bounty Hunting work for them when he needs the creds.

(little more detail on personality)

He is prone to quick, very violent actions, since he learned to survive off of them. He is not a fan of meeting new people, even if they are Mandalorians, and is at least a little suspicious of everyone in the galaxy except for Drake, Par, thier wives, and descendants. He is not the kind of person you want to seek out and meet, and has yet to allow anyone to train under him, except for the Clone Soldiers.

Adenn will kill you without a second thought over something as small as forgetting to turn your Blaster safety on after a mission, if he's in a bad mood. If he is in a bad mood and doesnt like you very much, you're dead. A little advice for those situations: Haul @$$ and run like Haran.

He is very protective of his vode (aka Drake, Par, spouses, descendants), and if you even look at them wrong...you had better be prepaired for pain. Anything one of them asks, he'll do it in a heartbeat.

Favorite Weapons: Adenn will kill with anything you give him, down to his bare hands and teeth. What he prefers most, though, are:

Customized heavy rifle with grenade launcher and a chainsaw bayonet (like in GoW).
Verpine Sniper Rifle
Cip-Quad that he got specially from Merr-Sonn before the Clone Wars, and kept it through them, and still uses it after.
Flamethrower
Dual pistols with ejecting vibroblades on the ends for CQC
Beskad
Gaunt vibroblades

He always has his heavy blaster, but will have to leave either the Verp or the Cip Quad behind on each mission.

little bit more detail:

6'6
extremely muscular.

there, i think that does it. :D
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 04:46:40 PM by N-11 Commander Ordo »

"First Platoon wins!""And how do you figure that?""The others cheated.""I say they improvised.""They cheated!""THEY ADAPTED AND OVERCAME!"

Find an excuse to win.

ExoProto

• Lieutenant
  • Always look twice.
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2009, 12:20:06 AM »
OOC: Tell me if I need to add to anything, or fix anything.

Forum Name: Ardent Oriteroch
Character Name: Xyriil “Xy” Oriteroch
[spoiler]Xyriil is basically said like Cyril.[/spoiler]
Hair Color: Pale Brown, tips dark brown.
Eye Color: Viridian
Background: Xyriil was not born into a Mandalorian family, but after the loss of his parents at the age six he was found by a Mandalorian who adopted and raised him in the Mandalorian ways, but also trained him to be agile, quick-minded, and to always think before acting. His method led to him getting contracts due to his ability to be stealthy.
Personality: Typically open-minded and not afraid to voice his thoughts, Xyriil is quick to make allies.. or enemies. Xyriil is often laid back and puts a great deal on the issue of trust. Xyriil’s method of coping with stress is to separate from others and be alone. At times, Xyriil can be cryptic in his responses while other times he can be very blunt and straight-forward.
Armour:

Unit 899

• Major
  • Wassup.
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2009, 04:17:39 PM »
Ahh, FFS...My second RPG, Reminds me of the good ol days, When i sucked osik at RPGS
Of course, eheh, I'm joining this one

Fourm name: Unit 899
Charrie name: Sola'lor Ruus'ika
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Green
Backround: After he was found by the group going after the destroyer, he disappered, But he is still in contact with Adenn, and Drake, His wife and kids, He'll pop up every once and a while to say hello, But what he does on his own time, Nobody REALLY knows
Armor:
:

EDIT: New profile, Brother, Cos my 'actual' charrie, (I forgot about this O.o) Jumped on a 'nade in FFS1

Fourm Name: Unit 899
Charrie Name: Prudii Ruus'ika
Hair Color: Blonde with some brown
Eye Color: Olive
Backround: After the group took down the destroyer, They sent Sola'lor's Buy'ce to Prudii, He has it in his house, Hanging on the wall with words ingraved under 'Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la' [Not gone, Merely Marching away]. After that, He's been in ....Some contact with the group, But he is eager to fight the empire, and will get in alot of firefights with them
Armor: http://www.majhost.com/gallery/fekecrab/pictures/picture_4.png (was too lazy to crop, So i must link it ;)

(BTW fun fact: That armor is a base for my...secret project ;) )
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 10:19:14 PM by Unit 899 »

Quote from: Eparavu
Then out of nowhere you are like I AM THE GODDAMN BRONY BATMAN.
Quote from: N-11
Better to post infrequently and have good things to say, then to post all the time and say a lot of useless crap.

Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

• Disgruntled MMORPG
  • Commander
  • Hates Bioware officially.
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2009, 04:36:31 PM »
Forum Name: RC-1875 Ky'ram
Character Name: Ky'ram Parjai'Kote
Hair Color: Black Crew Cut
Eye Color: Brown
Background: Ky'ram Parjai'Kote's parents, Derop Parjai (dad) and Pol Kote (mom), were killed by assassains hired by Count Dooku. Ky'ram became a merc-for-hire as a result. He didn't care who hired him, just as long as they paid him well. He had a strict moral code, stating that he wouldn't do things outside the mission laid out by his payers. He was nearly killed when one of his missions from the Seperatists backfired, because of another merc sent to kill him. He stopped being a merc, and moved to Kyrimorut. (Or wherever this is set.)He married Porek Gratua, and had two kids, a boy, Lory, and a girl, Poun. Unfortunately, one day, when Ky'ram and Porek were talking, a Rodian bounty hunter by the name of Tu, killed Porek, and severely injured Lory and Ky'ram. Poun, Lory, and Ky'ram escaped, and Poun took care of the two.
Personality: Headstrong, Aggressive, Tactical (when he has to be), Watches out for the people who pay him very well.
Weapons: Verpine Sniper Rifle, Verpine Shatter Gun.
Abilities: Skilled in: 1.Sniping 2.Hand-to-Hand Combat 3.Piloting 4.Bargaining 5.Stealth
Armor: Pic attached.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 10:48:03 PM by RC-1875 Ky'ram »
Lists of games I play:
-- Star Trek Online
-- KOTOR (1 and 2)
-- SWTOR
-- Terraria
-- TF2
-- Magicka
-- Left 4 Dead 2
-- Garry's Mod
And nearly any other F2P game on this planet.

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2009, 04:47:47 PM »
Ahh, FFS...My second RPG, Reminds me of the good ol days, When i sucked osik at RPGS
Of course, eheh, I'm joining this one

Fourm name: Unit 899
Charrie name: Sola'lor Ruus'ika
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Green
Backround: After he was found by the group going after the destroyer, he disappered, But he is still in contact with Adenn, and Drake, His wife and kids, He'll pop up every once and a while to say hello, But what he does on his own time, Nobody REALLY knows
Armor:

(BTW fun fact: That armor is a base for my...secret project)

hey ner vod, wasnt Sol killed?

"First Platoon wins!""And how do you figure that?""The others cheated.""I say they improvised.""They cheated!""THEY ADAPTED AND OVERCAME!"

Find an excuse to win.

Unit 899

• Major
  • Wassup.
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2009, 04:53:19 PM »
Dont think so...Dunno O.o

Better to post infrequently and have good things to say, then to post all the time and say a lot of useless crap.

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2009, 04:58:15 PM »
hmm, i thought you jumped on a grenade or something? whatever, doesnt really matter anyway. ;)

Find an excuse to win.

Unit 899

• Major
  • Wassup.
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2009, 04:59:14 PM »
ohhh, No, that  was a diffrent RPG, Mandalorian Mercs, wasnt it?, Someone DID jump on a grenade in FFS tho, i forgot who, i think it was H-BOMBS charrie

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2009, 05:23:51 PM »
hmm, maybe. whatever, lol. :D :P

oh, and i edited my description a little...well, actually a lot. heheh.

Find an excuse to win.

Darin Daru'Kasem

• I don't have a avatar because I can't find one nerdy enough
  • Commander
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2009, 06:19:15 PM »
Well, I'll be getting mine up soon, but for now, the beginning: Still working on History

Player Name: Darren Daru' Kasem
Game Name: Darren Daru'Kasem (Previously Darren Prudii'Verd Before he married into the Daru'Kasme Clan)
Personality: Quite, Shy, Sticks to himself. other than that peaceful. He is also very good at climbing walls and such, because h grew up in the woods climbing tree's
Appearance: http://z.about.com/d/movies/1/0/e/T/Q/augustrushpic9.jpg Looks a bit like him... (But his Cheeck Bones and other facial Features aren't as prominent, and his Ears aren't as big, he wears a large black leather band on his wrist, muscular, very muscular. Has a slight Irish/Scottish Accent,  distinct to the part of Mandalore he is from. 6 Feet 3 inches tall
Hair Color: Brown (Doh!)
Eye Color: Blue
Weapon of Choice: Modified Verpine Sniper rifle, inherited from his father. And another Verpine Rifle.
Armor:
Darren:

Background: Born on the coast of a lake on Madnalore, and grew up there Darren Loves water, and will do anything for a swim. He married Alina Daru'Kasem when he was 20, and he is expecting a baby daughter. His Father died when he as 12 and he went through a troubled stage, but he got through it at age 15. Near his house on the lake is a large tree leaning over the water wit ha small inlet in it where he keeps a boat, he is a fluent tree climber and climbs tree's when he needs to get away from the world. His Mother is still alive, but moved to a city, and he and Alina now live in his old house. He makes a living fishing and hunting in the woods. He traveled to couroscant looking for the odd job

I had a little trouble with the Background, i don't really know much of the plot...
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 09:37:24 PM by Darin Daru'Kasem »

ExoProto

• Lieutenant
  • Always look twice.
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2009, 06:22:44 PM »
((Is that Meyers? Jonathan Rhys Meyers? Well - that was random of me.. *vanishes*))

Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

• Disgruntled MMORPG
  • Commander
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2009, 06:26:28 PM »
I made a pic of me 'Under Da Hood'

Lists of games I play:
-- Star Trek Online
-- KOTOR (1 and 2)
-- SWTOR
-- Terraria
-- TF2
-- Magicka
-- Left 4 Dead 2
-- Garry's Mod

Darin Daru'Kasem

• Commander
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2009, 06:29:39 PM »
((Is that Meyers? Jonathan Rhys Meyers? Well - that was random of me.. *vanishes*))

Yes it is, I watched the Movie August Rush (I give it a 10/10!!) and well, yes it is. I thought it would look like a cool rp guy...

Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

• Disgruntled MMORPG
  • Commander
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2009, 06:30:55 PM »
I made a pic of me 'Under Da Hood'
Osik, that's my customized clone face. Shab.
Lists of games I play:
-- Star Trek Online
-- KOTOR (1 and 2)
-- SWTOR
-- Terraria
-- TF2
-- Magicka
-- Left 4 Dead 2
-- Garry's Mod

ExoProto

• Lieutenant
  • Always look twice.
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2009, 06:31:32 PM »
Yes it is, I watched the Movie August Rush (I give it a 10/10!!) and well, yes it is. I thought it would look like a cool rp guy...
((I wasn't meaning anything bad by it :P I just have a habit of pointed out actors/actresses I know *cough*))

Darin Daru'Kasem

• Commander
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2009, 06:37:44 PM »
lol, ya i know  :D

Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

• Disgruntled MMORPG
  • Commander
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2009, 08:44:10 PM »
Sorry, hate to sound impatient, but, "Drake, when are we gonna start?"
Lists of games I play:
-- Star Trek Online
-- KOTOR (1 and 2)
-- SWTOR
-- Terraria
-- TF2
-- Magicka
-- Left 4 Dead 2
-- Garry's Mod