Author Topic: Fight For Survival 2 : Sins of the Father  (Read 362620 times)

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
Re: Fight For Survival 2 : Sins of the Father
« Reply #1380 on: April 19, 2011, 04:34:35 PM »
--Look at it this way Iria: many woman today would kill to wear something like that. Just remember that as you kill yourself in those heels.--

Adenn grinned to himself, her outfit really was ridiculous.

"First Platoon wins!""And how do you figure that?""The others cheated.""I say they improvised.""They cheated!""THEY ADAPTED AND OVERCAME!"

Find an excuse to win.

Cassa_Mirdala'Kotep

• Sergeant
« Reply #1381 on: April 19, 2011, 09:12:02 PM »
"Gee thanks for that krayt pearl of wisdom and insight." Iria said with a sweet looking smile though her eyes promised him some hurt once this whole job was done. The strill looked from her to Adenn and show off their pearly white fang filled mouths before turning back to finish the jerky treats.

"Ash" thanks to Mereel!

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #1382 on: April 22, 2011, 12:25:38 PM »
"Now now kids, don't fight. I'll turn this whole covert mission around" Drake muttered as he subtly motioned for everyone to move down an alley.

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #1383 on: April 28, 2011, 04:15:00 PM »
"Yes, daddy." Adenn said with an icy-mock. He moved nonchalantly towards the alley, as did the rest of the group.

"First Platoon wins!""And how do you figure that?""The others cheated.""I say they improvised.""They cheated!""THEY ADAPTED AND OVERCAME!"

Find an excuse to win.

Noldorin Mando

• Commander
« Reply #1384 on: May 06, 2011, 08:55:09 PM »
Par felt into his pockets for his hand blades, looping his fingers around the false credit card covers. "Where are they situated?" He asked Drake stiffly, thoroughly annoyed that he was embarking on an op with no body armour of any kind.

"The only thing that should be opened with the Taliban is a 7.66mm hole courtesty of a Princess Patricia sniper round smack in the center of the fundamentalist's unibrow"
-Ron James

Cassa_Mirdala'Kotep

• Sergeant
« Reply #1385 on: June 03, 2011, 12:15:40 AM »
Iria muttered under her breath, she would be so happy once this op was done and she was back in her armor and out of this outfit. It wasn't the dress really that bothered her, she was able to hide a few small surprises in among on the lace and frills, the blasted heels could even be used as weapons, like using the pointed heels to put out someone's eye or worse. It just wasn't an outfit she'd rather be wearing. She was happy in pants boots and work shirt. The frills soft fabric and lace were distracting. She was glad the strill hadn't totally shredded the additions to their looks with the too fancy collars and leashes. "Sooner we're done the happier I'll be."

"Ash" thanks to Mereel!

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #1386 on: June 08, 2011, 12:44:06 AM »
"Funny thing, we don't get that information. We get a dead drop location. Nevertheless, I'm thinking we grab some plates, grab the slaves, make the slaver cry uncle, and meet our mystery fish in two days time. You know, I was hoping to attract the attention of an arms dealer. I guess I went with the wrong outfit. What screams "I'm a fellow arms dealer" to you? Freighter(Trench) Coat? Swoop(Parachute) pants?" He said as he stood up and moved away down the back alleys. They were more tiny cat-walks hundreds of feet above the water without rails than back streets, but the principal was the same.

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #1387 on: June 23, 2011, 06:36:38 PM »
Adenn followed Drake down one of the small catwalks. "Neither. Big-time arms dealers wear business suits."

He glanced down into the water below. It was fairly calm, but no sunlight reached the water below the city, so it was sure to be cold. "Anybody up for a swim?" Adenn joked.

Find an excuse to win.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #1388 on: June 23, 2011, 07:06:58 PM »
"And yet I did not attract the attention of one. Maybe I need to be more dressy" Drake mussed. He put his hand on Adenn's shoulder and gently pushed.

"No, but you go ahead" he said.

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #1389 on: October 18, 2011, 03:21:46 AM »
"Maybe you should have a subtle yet visible entourage of 'security' personnel. That would probably help."   

Adenn smirked at Drake and took a step back. "I'll pass if it's all the same to you, thanks. Wouldn't want to ruin my gorgeous new outfit."

Find an excuse to win.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #1390 on: October 19, 2011, 12:16:09 AM »
"You must have gone blind to call that..thing gorgeous. Reminds me of Tarisian fashion" Drake said skeptically. He tossed his 'brief case' over the edge.

"So, I guess we'll have to find a seedy bar and find a seedy arms-dealer. Oh joy, just like that one time on Ord Mantell. Minus the parasitic worms. Or angry droids. Anyway, Iria, how's your progress? If you move any slower we might think you've stopped and died or something"

Cassa_Mirdala'Kotep

• Sergeant
« Reply #1391 on: October 19, 2011, 08:04:23 PM »
Iria didn't reply she just smacked Drake's left shoulder with the 'purse' she was carrying. The strill stood up and looked down at the water sniffing but loosing interest easy enough they didn't like swimming all that much. Not unless there was something worth going after in the water.

"So what seedy side joint you want to head for?" she asked as the strill stood beside her again, their mouths open, showing off their very white, very sharp fangs.

"Ash" thanks to Mereel!

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #1392 on: November 22, 2011, 02:55:25 PM »
"You must have gone blind to call that..thing gorgeous. Reminds me of Tarisian fashion" Drake said skeptically. He tossed his 'brief case' over the edge.

Adenn laughed. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, my friend."

He thought for a moment and then turned to Par. "Remember that place we stopped at a while back, last time we were here? I'm sure it's still open, and there were plenty of seedy characters hanging around there."

Find an excuse to win.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #1393 on: November 26, 2011, 02:29:55 AM »
"Armed with only a folding knife? We need to find weapons. I really wish they hadn't tightened the weapons laws here. Any ideas?" Drake asked.

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #1394 on: December 24, 2011, 04:58:34 PM »
"We could snag some off of a security patrol...but we'd have to be mindful of the cameras everywhere."

Adenn said, weighing their options, and finding few. Manaan wasn't a very good place for their line of work.

"We could also try to ambush a merc or two coming out of a bar, and take their kit."
« Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 12:21:51 AM by N-11 Commander Ordo »

Find an excuse to win.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #1395 on: December 24, 2011, 09:13:29 PM »
"I like option two. Option one gets us some unwanted attention from the authorities" Drake said, moving to stand in the middle of the group. He began breaking apart his briefcase, exposing flexible armour plates.

"It's not much, but it will keep you from getting knifed"

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #1396 on: December 25, 2011, 12:34:53 AM »
"Agreed." Adenn said with a dark grin on his face, slipping a thin armor plate under his shirt discreetly.

The group moved towards a well-known Mercenary hang out, the Amnesia bar, club, and swoop-racers hub. The sun was setting, customers were pouring in, and a few roaring bursts of laughter could already be heard from inside.

In not to long, well armed men and women would come stumbling out, intoxicated enough to be relieved without much trouble. Without a word, they split up and lingered around the entrance of the bar, appearing to be completely unconnected with each other.

Find an excuse to win.