Author Topic: Fight For Survival 2 : Sins of the Father  (Read 385104 times)

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
Re: Fight For Survival 2 : Sins of the Father
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2009, 08:59:53 PM »
OOC:STOP SPAMMING! Jeez. And people, this is just before the rebellion gets realy started. Around TFU time. And people, if you get impatient, can it. My life doesn't revolve around the computer. Now, Meerle you may have two. We have to wait for Noldolorin to make his charri.

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?

Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

• Disgruntled MMORPG
  • Commander
  • Hates Bioware officially.
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2009, 09:03:22 PM »
((Okay, that clears things up. And I'm sorry. Was I spamming?))
Lists of games I play:
-- Star Trek Online
-- KOTOR (1 and 2)
-- SWTOR
-- Terraria
-- TF2
-- Magicka
-- Left 4 Dead 2
-- Garry's Mod
And nearly any other F2P game on this planet.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2009, 09:06:59 PM »
OOC:No, Darren and Ardent were.

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?

Noldorin Mando

• Commander
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2009, 09:09:24 PM »
Fourm Name: Noldorin Mando
Character Name: Par'droten Net'aar'cha'dab
Hair Color: Black, with liberal grey streaking
Eye Color: Grey
Background:Born in Kyrimorut,Mandalore, Par seved as a mercenary-for-hire since he was 16, after his parents, a Mando father and a Corellian woman, were killed by assasins hired by and old enemy of his fathers' from the Mandalorian Civil War. 14 years later, he still hunts the ex-Deathwatchman, as well as Jedi for thier part in the Battle of Galidraan with an almost blinding passion.

Finding that his quarry has enlisted on the Mandalorian Destroyer, Par enlisted the help of Adenn Tracyn and Drake Vhett, who, along with his wife Luthien and Drake's wife Allera, joined forces. After several ambushes and battles, the group, with the help of several Mandalorian Clans and a squad of renegade Clone Commandos, took the Mandalorian Destroyer. With Elok Gilrist dead at his hand, Par and Luthien were forced to dwell apart from thier friends, but, with Luthien's uncle, a Cuy'val Dar, serving as a Republic soldier, the two were obliged to fight for the Republic.

The pair fought together on most missions, but, when Par took on an assignment alone, Luthien died of a cardiac arrest at home. Grieving, Par abandoned the war and returned to Mandalore, raising his children away from the Mandalorian Protectos under Spar. In the aftermath, Par fled with his children into the wilderness, leaving his land to the Imperials, rather than face such a threat. Embittered and furious, Par left his children in the care of Luthien's parents, and left Mandalore to gather help.

Personality:Par was once an easy-going, sarcastic man. However, the death of his wife was a horrible blow, and he has lost much of his previous good nature. He mostly attempts to block things out, finding the recollections too painful to endure. However, he is still a skilled warrior, and can be amicable around his vode.

Armour:

((Yeah, Sol was the one who jumped on the 'nade.))
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 05:53:36 PM by Noldorin Mando »

"The only thing that should be opened with the Taliban is a 7.66mm hole courtesty of a Princess Patricia sniper round smack in the center of the fundamentalist's unibrow"
-Ron James

Noldorin Mando

• Commander
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2009, 09:10:56 PM »
((g2g srry))

"The only thing that should be opened with the Taliban is a 7.66mm hole courtesty of a Princess Patricia sniper round smack in the center of the fundamentalist's unibrow"
-Ron James

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2009, 09:14:17 PM »
OOC:See you later. Ok, people, tommorow at around 6-8 P.M. Eastern we'll start. nevermind, we're starting now. But when I put this " *~*~*~*~ " in a post it means stop posting. When I post again after that is when you can resume. Now listen to this rule, or all of the posts you made will have been for naught.

~Coroscant, Mev's Canteena, 5 BBY~

Drasin storde into the canteena. He sat at the same table with his sister, Allenis which his father had sat at many years ago. He scanned the crowds for the others who would join him.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 09:19:34 PM by Drake Vhett »

Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

• Disgruntled MMORPG
  • Commander
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2009, 09:22:57 PM »
((Seriously, we can start? I'm confused, though. Are we going after the destroyer still?))
Lists of games I play:
-- Star Trek Online
-- KOTOR (1 and 2)
-- SWTOR
-- Terraria
-- TF2
-- Magicka
-- Left 4 Dead 2
-- Garry's Mod

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2009, 09:24:47 PM »
OOC:Oviously not. We delat with that in FFS 1. Just get into the canteena somehow. But you won't be part of the group. Just drink at the bar there.

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2009, 09:29:06 PM »
OOC: Luthien is DEAD?!? Par isnt easy going any more?!? He's embittered and furious and blocks things out?!? sounds like Adenn before he vented to Drake and Par.  oh, wait, YAY, WE'RE STARTING!  this starts in that same cantina, right? ok, begin FFS 2, finally, OYA VODE!

Adenn Tracyn, Mandalorian, seasoned soldier, master assassin, merciless fire, walked the same lower level sidewalk from so long ago. The same place he had walked before he was plunged into the greatest adventure of his life with the two greatest friends he could ever make and their wives. Immersed in his memories of the good 'ole days, Adenn suddenly found himself staring through the same window. He didnt see any of his vode.

"I must be early."

He thought to himself as he walked in, sat down, and ordered a drink.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 09:57:01 PM by N-11 Commander Ordo »

"First Platoon wins!""And how do you figure that?""The others cheated.""I say they improvised.""They cheated!""THEY ADAPTED AND OVERCAME!"

Find an excuse to win.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2009, 09:30:20 PM »
OOC:I don't know about Par, but Drake and Luthien arn't there. Drasin and Allenis will fill you in.

Mereel Skirata

• Mod Staff
  • Senior Clone Commander
  • For Mandalore!
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2009, 09:36:44 PM »
**EDITED**

Mereel looked over to see a second man in mandalorian armor sit down next to the female mando he'd been watching.   He took the final swig of his drink and set it down on the table.  He was waiting for his brother to arrive before going over to introduce himself to the others.   

**EDITED.**
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 09:44:26 PM by Mereel Skirata »
Resident Costumer.

"Now boys.. no comparing verp sizes...."

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2009, 09:39:37 PM »
OOC:Merele, can you a few posts before you do that?

Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

• Disgruntled MMORPG
  • Commander
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2009, 09:39:38 PM »
((Oh. I'll change my charrie. Here I go.))
Ky'ram found an empty table in Mev's Cantina, on Coruscant. He didn't know why he was here, his gut told him to come here. He trusted his gut. He signalled  (SP) to the Twi'lek waitress, and she ambled slowly over.
"Correlian ale, please."
He handed her the 5 credits it cost, then handed her 2 extra for tip.
"Thank you."
"No problem. Who're those Mandalorians over there?"
"I don't know. Sorry."
"No problem. Thanks."
Ky'ram finished off the ale, then just contemplated his current situation. Then his son and daughter, Lory and Poun, walked in, sitting down next to him.
"Buir!!"
"Nice to see you, Lor'ika!! You too, Poun'ika!"

"Thanks, buir."
Lists of games I play:
-- Star Trek Online
-- KOTOR (1 and 2)
-- SWTOR
-- Terraria
-- TF2
-- Magicka
-- Left 4 Dead 2
-- Garry's Mod

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2009, 09:41:10 PM »
OOC:Ky'ram, please tell me those two won't be part of the RPG. You didn't post a charri sheet for either of them.

Mereel Skirata

• Mod Staff
  • Senior Clone Commander
  • For Mandalore!
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2009, 09:41:40 PM »
OOC:Merele, can you a few posts before you do that?
OOC Wait??  Yeah, I'll edit it.  
Resident Costumer.

"Now boys.. no comparing verp sizes...."

Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

• Disgruntled MMORPG
  • Commander
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2009, 09:44:15 PM »
((Oh, whoops, no, I meant to, but I never did. Is it too late to do one for each?))
Lists of games I play:
-- Star Trek Online
-- KOTOR (1 and 2)
-- SWTOR
-- Terraria
-- TF2
-- Magicka
-- Left 4 Dead 2
-- Garry's Mod

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2009, 09:44:51 PM »
OOC:My charris need to have a private chat with N-11's first. Oh, and why don't we have one of your charri's pining after Allenis shortly after they meet? If you don't want  to it's fine, but I'm just saying it's an option. Actually I just thought how funny it would be to have all the younge Male characters pine after Allenis. Hallarious. And you can Ky'ram.

Darin Daru'Kasem

• I don't have a avatar because I can't find one nerdy enough
  • Commander
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2009, 09:45:29 PM »
Daren was sitting at the bar, sipping his drink he had been sitting there for the last half an hour, but he wasn't wearing his Mando aromor, just normal civvies. He was the suspicious type.. And he wanted to see and learn about these people before he showed himself to them
"Any clue who they are over there?' Darren asked the bartender "No clue... Need a refill?"
"naa, just wondering.."

But one thing put him aside from the rest, he looked like he as suspicious, one thing that Mandalorians are good at spotting...

OOC: yes, but that wouldn't work for my guy, he's married  ;D
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 05:16:03 PM by Darren Daru' Kasem »

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2009, 09:54:17 PM »
OOC:Ok. Anyway, once N-11 finishes makng his new topic, we can move on.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2009, 09:58:46 PM »
OOC:Ok, I saw his edit.

"Adenn Tracyn?"Drasin asked as Adenn walked in.