Author Topic: Fight For Survival 2 : Sins of the Father  (Read 449860 times)

Unit 899

• Major
  • Wassup.
Re: Fight For Survival 2 : Sins of the Father
« Reply #80 on: April 09, 2009, 02:32:25 PM »
Prudii walked into the cantina, Looking around, he saw some Mandos and someone in ARC armor, He decided to go to the Mandos group first, He went over and said "Hello Vode", then he leaned against a wall

Quote from: Eparavu
Then out of nowhere you are like I AM THE GODDAMN BRONY BATMAN.
Quote from: N-11
Better to post infrequently and have good things to say, then to post all the time and say a lot of useless crap.

Noldorin Mando

• Commander
« Reply #81 on: April 09, 2009, 03:06:56 PM »
Par'droten Net'aar'cha'dab checked his beskad as he entered the Cantina. He brushed the frayed white tassel that hung from the ring pommel, and looked around. His grey plates reflected the dull lighting slightly, and he spotted a familiar set of beskar. He walked over, and leaned agaisnt the wall. "Adenn." He said curtly.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 08:16:25 PM by Noldorin Mando »

"The only thing that should be opened with the Taliban is a 7.66mm hole courtesty of a Princess Patricia sniper round smack in the center of the fundamentalist's unibrow"
-Ron James

Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

• Disgruntled MMORPG
  • Commander
  • Hates Bioware officially.
« Reply #82 on: April 09, 2009, 04:42:06 PM »
Ky'ram signalled to Lory and Poun to stay in the background, and walked over to the group of Mandos.
"Hey, vode, need some muscle to get a job done?" <Me>
Lists of games I play:
-- Star Trek Online
-- KOTOR (1 and 2)
-- SWTOR
-- Terraria
-- TF2
-- Magicka
-- Left 4 Dead 2
-- Garry's Mod
And nearly any other F2P game on this planet.

Darin Daru'Kasem

• I don't have a avatar because I can't find one nerdy enough
  • Commander
« Reply #83 on: April 09, 2009, 05:44:10 PM »
OOC: Could someone please notice my guy? 

While Darren walked by he stopped and asked a waiter what time it was, then continued on toward the refreshers.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 06:03:02 PM by Darren Daru' Kasem »

ExoProto

• Lieutenant
  • Always look twice.
« Reply #84 on: April 09, 2009, 06:37:36 PM »
Xyriil couldn't stand to refuse his curiosity anymore. He placed the half empty glass down on the table and stood up, stretching slightly while glancing over at that group. Something was up, a gathering maybe? 'If it is a gathering.. then what for..' Xy thought to himself. Then an idea came to him, an opportunity to get away from little annoyances and some time for mercenary work perhaps? He  started to walk over towards the group but stopped when he heard a familiar accent.  It sounded like the accent of the Mandalorians from the Prudii'Verd clan. He had known one of them, but he wasn't good at identifying others when they weren't wearing their beskar. He watched the one that had that accent and caught up with him. He placed a firm grip on his shoulder to stop him then stepped in front of him. "Hm.. Do I know you?" Xy asked as he observed Darren for his reaction.

((iPhail.))

Darin Daru'Kasem

• Commander
« Reply #85 on: April 09, 2009, 06:43:33 PM »
Darren Spun around
"Hm? Maybe.. I dunno, Do you know me? I don't know you.." He said
"I haven't been here very long, by the way do you know who those people over there are gathering for?

ExoProto

• Lieutenant
  • Always look twice.
« Reply #86 on: April 09, 2009, 06:53:36 PM »
Xyriil crossed his arms while thinking, the accent was definitely familiar, but he couldn't place his finger on who it was. He shook his head slightly to himself before listening to Darren. "Maybe." Xy said in response to Darren's first question.
He looked over to his side for a second, "You mean the mandalorians over there? Nope. But I do intend to find out."
He paused for a second, "Guess you're also curious about it too?"

Darin Daru'Kasem

• Commander
« Reply #87 on: April 09, 2009, 07:23:37 PM »
"Well.. Yes. I saw them coming into the building... Just thought.. You know. By the way, Darren Daru'Kasem, I was born in the Prudii'verd clan, but I'm married in the Daru'Kasme clan." He said, extending his hand

« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 08:19:58 PM by Darren Daru' Kasem »

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #88 on: April 09, 2009, 08:43:23 PM »
"What is this? A fierfeking convention?"Drasin asked as all of the Mandalorians poured in. He saw Par. He stood up, and so did his sister.

"Drasin Vhett." Drasin said.

"Allenis Vhett." Allenis said. They both extended thier hands.

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #89 on: April 10, 2009, 12:37:44 AM »
OOC:He had a brother?

"Firefeking visor. You didn't see my wink."Drasin said.

"Mother and Father are dead. wink."He repeated.

Adenn put his hand on his chest, catching his breath.

"You just nearly gave me a fierfeking heart attack, Dras'ika. Don't ever do that again, please."

"Drasin Vhett I'm guessing?" He asked smiling.  "Mereel A'denla,  and this is my brother Kyr'bes,"  They grabbed the forearms the Mando.   
"and Adenn Tracyn? My father said he met you on Mandalore once, it is a pleasure."   He shook his hand also, and then motioned to the chair.   "May I...We?"

Adenn grasped the man's forearm, trying to think of who his father was.

"I met your father? What's his name?"

OOC: How can i slip my char in? If this isn't ok i'll just edit it
Out of the blue a merc walks in wearing ARC armor his name is Fort "Anyone need a job doing?" Fort said as pulled out his DC-17 Custom modded pistols and twirled them on his fingers

OOC: Ner vod, listen to me. YOU CANT BE WEARING YOUR ARC ARMOR, OR BE WIELDING A DC. either plainclothes, or beskar. and no DC. you would be captured by the Empire and killed.

Par'droten Net'aar'cha'dab checked his beskad bas he entered the Cantina. Re brushed the frayed white tassel that hung from the ring pommel, and looed around. His grey plates reflected the dull lighting slightly, and he spotted a familiar set of beskar. He walked over, and leaned agaisnt the wall. "Adenn." He said curtly.

Adenn nodded to Par, and grasped his forearm.

"Vod'ika, its been a long time. Great to see you. Vaii gar ru'cuy?"

He asked. He laughed at Drasin's comment about the convention.

"Looks like it, vod. Apparently your probing for mercs turned up more results than expected."

He chuckled again.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 12:43:05 AM by N-11 Commander Ordo »

"First Platoon wins!""And how do you figure that?""The others cheated.""I say they improvised.""They cheated!""THEY ADAPTED AND OVERCAME!"

Find an excuse to win.

ExoProto

• Lieutenant
  • Always look twice.
« Reply #90 on: April 10, 2009, 12:39:34 AM »
((*snickers* I've always wondered if anyone noticed that the last name I chose uses Mando'a.))

Xyriil raised an eyebrow at how vague Darren was being. He nodded - mainly to himself - when Darren mentioned that he worn into the Prudii'Verd clan. "Mhm. That's why, It was your accent I recognized." He still couldn't remember when it was that he encountered someone with a similar accent. "Xyriil, or just Xy, Oriteroch. Adopted in." He said as he clasped Darren's forearm mando style. "Now.. what did you mean by 'You know'..?"

Mereel Skirata

• Mod Staff
  • Senior Clone Commander
  • For Mandalore!
« Reply #91 on: April 10, 2009, 01:11:37 AM »
Adenn grasped the man's forearm, trying to think of who his father was.
"I met your father? What's his name?"
"Talyc A'denla.   It was a long time ago in a Keldabe bar."   He said in response to Adenn.  He shook "hands" with Par and then waited as more Mando cam and introduced themselves'

OOC: Yeah Sev'ika, all the clones that went Mando all dumped their republic armor and got Beskar'gam. ; )
Resident Costumer.

"Now boys.. no comparing verp sizes...."

Unit 899

• Major
  • Wassup.
« Reply #92 on: April 10, 2009, 08:34:56 AM »
"Hello Adenn, I belive you met my brother?" Prudii said

Quote from: Eparavu
Then out of nowhere you are like I AM THE GODDAMN BRONY BATMAN.
Quote from: N-11
Better to post infrequently and have good things to say, then to post all the time and say a lot of useless crap.

Noldorin Mando

• Commander
« Reply #93 on: April 10, 2009, 10:00:17 AM »
"What is this? A fierfeking convention?"Drasin asked as all of the Mandalorians poured in. He saw Par. He stood up, and so did his sister.

"Drasin Vhett." Drasin said.

"Allenis Vhett." Allenis said. They both extended thier hands.

Par clasped the forearms of both and scanned Allenis' face. He didn't see much of Drake or Allera in her features. Par thougth her likely adopted, though he didn't say as much. Then Adenn found him.

Adenn nodded to Par, and grasped his forearm.

"Vod'ika, its been a long time. Great to see you. Vaii gar ru'cuy?"

He asked. He laughed at Drasin's comment about the convention.

"Looks like it, vod. Apparently your probing for mercs turned up more results than expected."

He chuckled again.

"Cerarse." Was his reply to Adenn's question, as pulled off  his helmet. Par still had five scars crosing his face, plusa another from his temple to his jaw. All were from animals, oddly enough. His hair was now entirely grey, a fact that he attributed to a rebel of a son and an out-of-control daughter. "Kids." He said to himself.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 09:31:37 PM by Noldorin Mando »

"The only thing that should be opened with the Taliban is a 7.66mm hole courtesty of a Princess Patricia sniper round smack in the center of the fundamentalist's unibrow"
-Ron James

A-40 Major Fort

• Lieutenant
  • "It's a legitimate strategy"
« Reply #94 on: April 10, 2009, 10:58:18 AM »
OOC: Fine ARC armor off.
After awhile Fort left rhe Cantina and switched his ARC armor for his Beskar and concealed his DC pistols (If anyone remebers from SSCC. I killed a Mando merc. This is his armor). Fort also grabbed some "Trophies" from previous kills

Was R.E.A.C.T
(ARC is Fort from SSCC, FFS2 and CC SWAT: KP)
Fights for The Blue Army Oo-rah!!!

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #95 on: April 10, 2009, 02:33:02 PM »
OOC:How did you guese Nold?

Drasin stood up and grabbed a few chairs. he added them to the table and extended his arms to invite the new mandolorians to sit.

OOC:Look what someone PMed me?

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?

Mereel Skirata

• Mod Staff
  • Senior Clone Commander
  • For Mandalore!
« Reply #96 on: April 10, 2009, 02:49:31 PM »
OOC: Cool Drake!   Nice job Ardent!

BIC:

Mereel and Kyr'bes both took seats,  Mereel stood behind his as Kyr'bes sat down.   He continued to greet the other mando's.   "Looks like half of Mandalore turned out for this Kyr'bes commented.

Resident Costumer.

"Now boys.. no comparing verp sizes...."

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #97 on: April 10, 2009, 02:53:09 PM »
"It would seem so."Allenis said.

Noldorin Mando

• Commander
« Reply #98 on: April 10, 2009, 06:25:00 PM »
OOC:How did you guese Nold?

Drasin stood up and grabbed a few chairs. he added them to the table and extended his arms to invite the new mandolorians to sit.

OOC:Look what someone PMed me?

((Both her parents had black hair. Since she has red, it would seem unlikely she would be thier biological daughter))

Par frowned. "Too many new faces. Is the job really this dangerous?" He asked, sounding vaugely scornful.

-Ron James

Corr Ordo

« Reply #99 on: April 10, 2009, 06:37:35 PM »
OOC: I don't have time for an RP right now, so my charrie is on indefinate hold. Hopefully this will change in the future.