Author Topic: Role-Playing Section Post Count  (Read 2464 times)

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
Role-Playing Section Post Count
« on: April 14, 2009, 06:57:46 PM »
I think that the posts made in the RP section should count to your overall post count. If the reason for making them not count was to prevent Spamming, we dont spam over there. We RP and RP and RP, all about Star Wars.

In the case for discontinuing the Off Topic section posts counting, many claimed that since it wasnt Star Wars related and it was on a SW site that those posts shouldnt count. Well, over in the RP section, we have remained Star Wars loyal and RP about things related to Clones, Mandalorians, Imperials, Rebels, the Republic, and the Seps.

When someone Spams in the RP section, they recieve retribution from multiple people, along with warnings about future Spamming. And we have one of the best no-spam enforcers on the site, Drake Vhett, gaurding the threads all the time, lol.

IC-1989 has said that posts should only count if they are related to current Star Wars events or the RC books. Well, if nobody has noticed, there isnt anything new in the SW world to talk about. CW is over, IC wont come out for months, the Live-action TV show is in it's early stages, and i havent seen many new books come out lately.

For these reasons, I am requesting that the posts made in the Role-Playing Section be counted in the individual's overall post count.

"First Platoon wins!""And how do you figure that?""The others cheated.""I say they improvised.""They cheated!""THEY ADAPTED AND OVERCAME!"

Find an excuse to win.

Unit 899

• Major
  • Wassup.
Re: Role-Playing Section Post Count
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 06:58:56 PM »
Eh, Most RPG boards in fourms dont count posts, But i dont know why

I'm neutral on the subject

Quote from: Eparavu
Then out of nowhere you are like I AM THE GODDAMN BRONY BATMAN.
Quote from: N-11
Better to post infrequently and have good things to say, then to post all the time and say a lot of useless crap.

Noldorin Mando

• Commander
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2009, 07:06:43 PM »
The other forums I'm on all count RPG Posts. I'm all for it. Not for Rank's sake, but for a bit of recognition, that RPG is not as pad as the board subtitle leads one to believe.

"The only thing that should be opened with the Taliban is a 7.66mm hole courtesty of a Princess Patricia sniper round smack in the center of the fundamentalist's unibrow"
-Ron James

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2009, 08:33:41 PM »
I'm glad I'm so feared. But seriously, the RPG section has been our shinning jew, the thing we cheresh greatly. And why should we have any less rights than the other SW-related sections?

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?

A-40 Major Fort

• Lieutenant
  • "It's a legitimate strategy"
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2009, 10:42:59 PM »
I concur.

Was R.E.A.C.T
(ARC is Fort from SSCC, FFS2 and CC SWAT: KP)
Fights for The Blue Army Oo-rah!!!

Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

• Disgruntled MMORPG
  • Commander
  • Hates Bioware officially.
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2009, 10:44:31 PM »
Seconded. That's really the one appealing thing here. I'm not discrediting anything else, but, I LOVE to RP, I'm just not very good at it.
Lists of games I play:
-- Star Trek Online
-- KOTOR (1 and 2)
-- SWTOR
-- Terraria
-- TF2
-- Magicka
-- Left 4 Dead 2
-- Garry's Mod
And nearly any other F2P game on this planet.

Mark

• Commander
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2009, 11:30:19 PM »
Oh my god. If I see one more post about post counts I'm going to start banning people who make them.

ONLY AMY CAN CHANGE THE POST COUNT RULES. AMY IS NOT ALWAYS HERE. MAKING THESE TOPICS IS NOT A WAY OF ADDRESSING YOUR CONCERNS TO AMY WHO - ONCE AGAIN - IS THE ONLY PERSON WHO CAN ADDRESS THEM.

This topic is locked, and not open for discussion any longer.

Ignorance is a choice. Posting in ignorance is also a choice. Be prepared for the consequences.