Author Topic: Republic Commando II: Rebellion  (Read 1176 times)

TheTyper

• Private
Republic Commando II: Rebellion
« on: May 25, 2009, 01:46:29 PM »
Some people wanted answers, as I did. When I realized answers were not coming, I decided to make my own.

Hello everyone. I know I am knew to the forums, but I hope to become known by a few through my fan fiction story. I know the ending, and I am about half-way through writing and typing the whole thing. So as of now, I am releasing weekly chapters for everyone to begin reading my story. I hope to become a writer, and a great way to get feedback through my writing is through forums and websites where I can show my work.

Right now I have released four chapters to the internet public.

Please do not post in this thread. I know I cannot stop you all from posting, but I have set up a separate thread for you all to discuss this book. This thread has been created for users to quickly find the chapters of this book and download them with ease. Having to sift through comments and posts would make this much more difficult.

So unless otherwise stated, please do not post in this thread.

This first two chapters are attached to this post.

[attachment deleted by admin]
TheTyper
(Check out my Fan Fiction "Republic Commando II: Rebellion" in the Fan Fiction forum)

TheTyper

• Private
Re: Republic Commando II: Rebellion
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2009, 01:48:12 PM »
Chapters 3 and 4 attached below.

TheTyper
(Check out my Fan Fiction "Republic Commando II: Rebellion" in the Fan Fiction forum)

TheTyper

• Private
Re: Republic Commando II: Rebellion
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2009, 05:44:29 PM »
Chapter 5 has been released.

I hope you all enjoy it, please continue to tell others about this, even if it sucks. I need all the constructive criticism I can use.

Oh, and this chapter focuses on my ability to describe combat. I think I've always had some trouble in describing fights, so upon revising the chapter, I tried to spiff up the combat as much as I could.

TheTyper