Author Topic: List of Clone Troopers  (Read 1592261 times)

IC-1989

• Brothers All Archiver
  • Commander
  • Warning! Commando At Work!
Re: List of Clone Troopers
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2009, 12:22:06 PM »

shadowxander

• Major
  • Te racin ka'ra juaan kote.
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2009, 10:44:00 PM »
holy ^%$#!!! that is a lot of troopers

It sure is, Metadude.  And as soon as I get another comp, there'll be more.  Not to mention when the next season of Clone Wars comes out...
Kandosii sa kyr'am ast
Troan teroch jetiise a'den
Duraan vi at ara'nov
Vode an, ka'rta tor!

Metadude1234

• Private
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2009, 02:12:50 AM »
yeah, i can't wait for season 2! the first season was really good
Don't make me eat you...

shadowxander

• Major
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2009, 07:53:55 PM »
yeah, i can't wait for season 2! the first season was really good

I agree entirely.
Kandosii sa kyr'am ast
Duraan vi at ara'nov
Vode an, ka'rta tor!

shadowxander

• Major
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2009, 11:11:09 PM »
There've been some new additions to the list, due mostly to the approaching release of the new Clone Wars game.  So for anybody interested, "Boomer", "Kano", "Ince", and "Switch" are now up.
Kandosii sa kyr'am ast
Duraan vi at ara'nov
Vode an, ka'rta tor!

shadowxander

• Major
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2009, 10:23:30 PM »
More additions to the list today, folks.  Troopers Blunt, Ross, Boro, Bren, Derel, Deadeye, Jark, Hil, Fixer, Vere, Sten are now part of the standard army list.  Most are from No Prisoners and the latest Clone Wars comics.  Also, Commander Fox and Wolffe have been given serial numbers (CC-1010 and CC-3636, respectively) which they can now be found under.
Kandosii sa kyr'am ast
Duraan vi at ara'nov
Vode an, ka'rta tor!

Mia Ge'tal'mesh

• Master Assassin
  • Commander
  • Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2009, 12:34:00 AM »
Almost a dozen new troopers, huh?  Nice!
(Anybody else notice that Fox and Wolffe just got repeating numbers for their, er, numbers?  Not too much imagination there. lolz)
"To say nothing is true, is to realize that the foundations of society are fragile and that we must be the shepherds of our own civilization. To say everything is permitted, is to understand that we are the architects of our actions, and that we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."

CroClone90

• Major
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2009, 06:37:59 AM »
Boro... I know over ten guys with that name...
THEY ARE THE PANZER ELITE, BORN TO COMPETE NEVER RETREAT, GHOST DIVISION!!!

shadowxander

• Major
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2009, 12:34:54 AM »
Another update, folks.  "Spitter" and "Comet" are new additions to the list, and several others can now be found under their serial number thanks to the Clone Wars: Visual Guide Ultimate Battles including-- "O'Niner" (CT-19-7405), "Echo" (CT-26-1409, "Hevy" (CT-26-6958), "Ponds" (CC-6454), and "Stone" (CC-5869).
Kandosii sa kyr'am ast
Duraan vi at ara'nov
Vode an, ka'rta tor!

Mia Ge'tal'mesh

• Master Assassin
  • Commander
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2009, 07:41:28 AM »
So pretty much everybody who didn't get a number in the show, is getting a number now.  That's cool, I guess.  Nice update, Xan.

Oh, and Dave Filoni's Facebook thing said that Commander Wolffe and his guys are part of the 104th.  I dunno if you wanna add something about that next to their names or what, but I figured I should mention it.  And they're gonna be in Season 2 with new armor designs which I'm liking the sound of.
"To say nothing is true, is to realize that the foundations of society are fragile and that we must be the shepherds of our own civilization. To say everything is permitted, is to understand that we are the architects of our actions, and that we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."

shadowxander

• Major
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2009, 08:58:12 PM »
More or less.  It seems like they're trying to fix those little issues.  I never heard of the 104th before you mentioned it.  Filoni said that on his Facebook?
Kandosii sa kyr'am ast
Duraan vi at ara'nov
Vode an, ka'rta tor!

CroClone90

• Major
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2009, 06:07:06 AM »
If Filoni really writes about Clones on facebook, that can only be positive, right?

shadowxander

• Major
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2009, 04:21:24 PM »
One can only hope, Cro.  Could you copy/paste that here, Mia?
Kandosii sa kyr'am ast
Duraan vi at ara'nov
Vode an, ka'rta tor!

Mia Ge'tal'mesh

• Master Assassin
  • Commander
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2009, 06:21:24 PM »
Okay, here's exactly what he wrote:

Hey guys,
Sorry for the long delay in news; there's been a lot going on up here at the Big Rock. Of course, most of it is beyond top secret, so - as always - I must leave you in the dark. I have reworked Plo Koon's 104th Wolf Pack troopers for the second season. Some of you saw Commander Wolffe's helmet design at Wondercon when I brought the actual helmet to the 501st dinner. Since then, I gave his armor paint an overhaul, as well as the rest of his squad. Henry Gilroy was able to tie a lot of that into his most recent Clone Wars comic book for Dark Horse, where Wolffe appears in snow trooper armor. Basically, the 104th appeared as brown in color with a stylized wolf on their foreheads in the episode Rising Malevolence. Of course, the only survivors of that group were Wolffe, Sinker and Boost. The loss weighed heavily on the troopers, so Wolffe elected to reform his group with a new wolf symbol, changing the colors to grey. This is emblematic of their change to a darker, more aggressive group, leaning away from the more elegant, classic colors and design on these troopers in season one. They will only appear briefly in their brown paint for an episode in season two, then they go grey after that. These are some of the small, but really cool issues that fill my day :)
There's a lot more to come and nothing is more fun than when you guys get to watch it. Stay tuned. I imagine there will be a lot of updates as we get ever closer to release. Cartoon Network has already started with some nice 15 second animations of the bounty hunters. Check them out at Cartoonnetwork.com or Starwars.com. Ok, thatís it for now, may the Force be with you.

Dave

shadowxander

• Major
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2009, 09:29:02 PM »
That really does sound pretty promising.  I like the idea of the armor color change and the story behind it.  And I'll add that bit about them being in the 104th to the list.  Thanks, Mia.
Kandosii sa kyr'am ast
Duraan vi at ara'nov
Vode an, ka'rta tor!

CroClone90

• Major
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2009, 05:47:49 AM »
It just strikes me how much attention Dave is giving to his Clones... Only positive...

Mia Ge'tal'mesh

• Master Assassin
  • Commander
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2009, 04:39:39 AM »
Yeah, I know what you mean, Cro.  Like I brought up in the armor colors thread, it just strikes me that the "kids cartoon" was the only one to deal with how these guys got their legion markings and gave them such a deep meaning behind it.  I have to say that I really like Filoni and I think he's really trying with this.  I mean, he's the guy who saved Grievous from getting his backstory butchered by Lucas, after all.  (Plus I still like him for his work on Avatar... :D)

CroClone90

• Major
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2009, 05:55:21 AM »
Not to mention he is a fan-friendly pearson...

Vlet Hansen

• Gotabor
  • Commander
  • Ni Cuy
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2009, 03:23:16 PM »
yeah, Filoni's okay, but I really wish they'd work out who they're going for here
It's Indiana Vlet!
Stealing text walls everywhere!

CroClone90

• Major
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2009, 01:17:18 PM »