Author Topic: Operation Snowbank  (Read 29033 times)

Darin Daru'Kasem

• I don't have a avatar because I can't find one nerdy enough
  • Commander
Operation Snowbank
« on: August 12, 2009, 10:35:56 PM »
Here is the Sequel to Real Life combat RP, Operation Snowbank.

Russia has gained a new leader, a dictator who has none of the respect for the US and it's allies as it's other leaders, and has openly showed hostility by attempting to invade Canada, then the US. The USMC has deployed the 10th Marine Expeditionary Unit (Fictional) which comprises of 2,000 soldiers to help protect Northern Canada from Russian Soldiers.
They are working with the Canadian Army and certain Polish Special Forces units.
We are being deployed of the USS America, which is stationed in  northern Hudson Bay. Russian Spetsnaz Special Forces were the Vanguard, landing Seerelty on Banks Island, and setting up a communications center there. Then, after the Russian Amry showed signs of Aggression, Polish, English, and American soldiers came to help. Now it is all about Guerrilla tactics as Russian forces attempt to move further into Canada. Russia also let us sight two of there Ballistic submarines off the coast of California and Alaska. Now it is beginning to become a matter of life and death as Russian Special forces pop up all over Canada and Northern US, dropped up by Russian Transport Subs. And the US is having trouble finding them, having most if their fleet stationed in the Persian Gulf, ever since the War on Terror has Escalated.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Player
: N-11 Commander Ordo

Name: Jason Macker

Personality: Deadly, sometimes vicous, yet one of the best friends you can have and a fun guy when not in combat.

Appearance: 6'2, Black hair, muscular.

Military Branch: USMC

Weapons: G36C Assault Rifle with Optic, Desert Eagle Pistol with silencer, will also sometimes use Mk. 12 SPR. And a small Shotgun with 12 Shells in his pack.

___
Player Name: Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

Game Name: John Franklin

Personality: Sometimes the squad jokester, sometimes the serious one, ruthless when behind a scope

Appearance: Black hair, Brown eyes, scar running down right side of face

Military Branch: USMC, Private First Class

Background: Born in 1996 in Jacksonville, North Carolina, John became interested in the military at a young age. He joined the Boy Scouts at 11, reaching the rank of Eagle at 18. He joined the Marines at 19, and became a Private First Class as soon as he joined due to his Eagle rank in the Boy Scouts. He was assigned to Corporal Luke Blake's 8 man fireteam recently.

Weapons: Mk.12 SPR Urban with flash supressor: Beretta M9 with silver highlights and sound suppressor:

Armor: MCCUU, Snow patterned outer-garments

___
Player Name: Darin Daru'Kasem

Game Name: Lucas (Called Luke) Blake

Personality: Somewhat Reckless, Is almost always smiling, loves being with friends, Likes a good party

Appearance: http://p3.xanga.com/3b/7b/3b7b8061dfadf905576b815804114eb918607193.jpg Looks like that, but with a scar from a little above his eye to the middle of his cheek. 6 feet three inches, muscular, Very, very Sharp blue eyes.

Military Branch: USMC, Corporal, leader of a 8 man Fireteam, His Second in Command is Jason Macker, His Sniper John Franklin, His Assistant Automatic Gunner Sam Thaderman, His Gunmen are as following, Zach Macenter, Troye Hunley, James Conroy and Kent Carlot, Team medic is Tim Hunden

Background: Luke was born to a wealthy family living in Maryland. His brother joined the Marines at age 19, and was very successful, he now pilots V-22 Ospreys. When he joined the marines right after the Taliban was forced out of Afghanistan he was assigned to a platoon that was stationed in Pakistan, he has been on three different combat missions and is now a Corporal.
Luke was the leader of a firetem that played a major part in the destruction of a Talib armor store in Al Jubayl, Saudi Arabia, where he was severly wounded in the leg.
Luke is newly married, and is currently living in Florida.

Weapons:  M4 SOPMOD Carbine, two Beretta M9's in thigh holsters. A Mk.12 SPR clipped onto his pack.

Uniform: Winter Digital Digital Camouflage

__

Player Name : Drake Vhett

Game Name : Donald Kruchei

Personality : Very disaplined, does not tollerate foolishness, he is relaxed and a joker when off-duty.

Appearance : He Dark Blonde Hair, Brown Eyes. He has a tattoo of this on his left fourarm and this on his right fourarm, and a large scars diagonal across his back from when he was thrown out of his vehical and across a shattered metal support.

Millitary Branch and Rank : Wojska Specjalne Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej (Polish Special Forces), Pułk Specjalny Komandosów( 1st Special Commando Regiment), OF-5 Pułkownik (Colonel)

Background : He was born in Itally, and moved to America. He grew up in multiple states, since his Father was in the USN. He moved to Poland when he was 18 and joined the Polish Millitary. He moved through the ranks rather quickly using his "If I don't like it, I'll make myself like it" attitude. He was promoted over a succesful Urban Warfare career. He Is now working with the USCM against Spetznaz forces.

Weapons :
A Kbs wz. 1996 Beryl as his assult rifle,
A FN-P90 as his pistol,
,A 43-XT Sniper Rifle,
and a OTV-88.
____

Name: Richard Ewart

Military Branch: Canadian Forces, Royal Canadian Regiment, 1 Battalion

Weaponry:
a Modified C7
a Franchi SPAS 12 ised in Urban/Indoor combat
Modified HK USP used as sidearm
Mk. 12 used as Sniper Rifle

Role: Canadian Liasion/Strategist

Personality: Major Ewart is a staunch patriot, and views the invasion of his country as a crime worthy of the Nurembug War Trials. While he chafed at not yet seeing action in the War on Terror, he s now willing to die to defend Canada against the Russians. Due to thier history of entereing both World Wars years after the Commonwealth, Ewart views the American Army as a lax, undisiplined, and cowardly assortment of men who fight only to steal glory from better soldiers.

Garment: CADPAT WA
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 12:46:37 PM by Darin Daru'Kasem »

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
Re: Operation Snowbank
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 11:18:08 PM »
Player Name : Drake Vhett

Game Name : Donald Kruchei

Personality : Very disaplined, does not tollerate foolishness, he is relaxed and a joker when off-duty.

Appearance : He Dark Blonde Hair, Brown Eyes. He has a tattoo of this on his right shoulder and a large scars diagonal across his back from when he was thrown out of his vehical and across a shattered metal support.

Millitary Branch and Rank : Wojska Specjalne Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej (Polish Special Forces), Grupa Reagowania Operacyjno-Manewrowego(Operational Mobile Reaction Group), OF-5 Pułkownik (Colonel)

Background : He was born in Itally, and moved to America. He grew up in multiple states, since his Father was in the USN. He moved to Poland when he was 18 and joined the Polish Millitary. He moved through the ranks rather quickly using his "If I don't like it, I'll make myself like it" attitude. He was promoted over a succesful Urban Warfare career. He Is now working with the USCM against Spetznaz forces.

Weapons :Kbs wz. 1996 Beryl with added ACOG Scope, Silencer, Underslung Gernade launcher, and side-slung flashlight.WIST-94, WKW Wilk with silencer.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 09:46:50 PM by Drake Vhett »

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2009, 01:43:04 AM »
OOC: oh and i forgot to add this: Jason keeps a small shotgun with twelve shells hanging from his pack for CQ and Last Stand situations.

"First Platoon wins!""And how do you figure that?""The others cheated.""I say they improvised.""They cheated!""THEY ADAPTED AND OVERCAME!"

Find an excuse to win.

Darin Daru'Kasem

• Commander
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2009, 02:07:05 PM »
Ok, It has been Edited.

We'll launch form the USS America in a V-22 Osprey, where we will be taken right to the front lines. The terrain is to rough for a landing, so we'll fast rope down to the the Canadians and Polish Position. And immediately begin Defense.

jangotat

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2009, 02:25:42 PM »
Player name: Michael

Game name: Ben Griffin

Appearance: has no 'flash' appearance-wise. he is 6', muscular, blonde hair, light brown eyes and can take on many personalities. from his many years working in the FBI, he's developed many contacts and has come to be known as "The Chameleon" because of his natural ability of hiding under the radar.

he has a K-9 companion, a doberman pincher; which he's trained for various missions. his dog is named Samson, and he's fast and alert. knows how to scout, hunt, search, evade, protect a perimeter and many more tricks called upon by Ben.

Military history: Delta, Navy Seals, now FBI

Background: classified

^^^now, i don't think i'll be able to keep up with this RPG. if anyone want's my charrie to tweak, let me know :D

Darin Daru'Kasem

• Commander
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2009, 03:38:18 PM »
OOC: How about he's our Intelligence contact?

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2009, 03:53:59 PM »
OOC: The CIA would be doing that, not the FBI. The Beuro investigates, the Agency deals with info.

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?

jangotat

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2009, 04:05:37 PM »
OOC: then i could prolly just jump in and out with him. or anyone who want's him can have him.

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2009, 04:29:57 PM »
ya, the CIA would be helping us, not the FBI. :P

"First Platoon wins!""And how do you figure that?""The others cheated.""I say they improvised.""They cheated!""THEY ADAPTED AND OVERCAME!"

Find an excuse to win.

Darin Daru'Kasem

• Commander
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2009, 07:10:00 PM »
OOC: Ok.. Anybody else want to join? hmm, Nold will. In time...

Noldorin Mando

• Commander
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2009, 12:34:05 PM »
Name: Richard Ewart
Military Branch: Canadian Forces, Royal Canadian Regiment, 1 Battalion
Weaponry:
a Modified C7
a Franchi SPAS 12 ised in Urban/Indoor combat
Modified HK USP used as sidearm
Mk. 12 used as Sniper Rifle
Role: Canadian Liasion/Strategist
Personality: Major Ewart is a staunch patriot, and views the invasion of his country as a crime worthy of the Nurembug War Trials. While he chafed at not yet seeing action in the War on Terror, he s now willing to die to defend Canada against the Russians. Due to thier history of entereing both World Wars years after the Commonwealth, Ewart views the American Army as a lax, undisiplined, and cowardly assortment of men who fight only to steal glory from better soldiers.
Garment: CADPAT WA

"The only thing that should be opened with the Taliban is a 7.66mm hole courtesty of a Princess Patricia sniper round smack in the center of the fundamentalist's unibrow"
-Ron James

Darin Daru'Kasem

• Commander
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2009, 12:47:33 PM »
OOC: Ok, Shall I Begin... Or should we Wait for more People.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2009, 12:49:13 PM »
OOC: begin!

Darin Daru'Kasem

• Commander
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2009, 01:25:32 PM »
Luke and his Fireteam readied their gear on one of the USS America's ready rooms.
He Looked at them in turn.
First Jason Macker, His Second in command, John Franklin the Teams sniper, and his Gunmen, Zach Macenter, Troye Hunley, James Conroy and Kent Carlot, His Automatic gunner, Sam Thaderman, and the Medic Tim Hunden. All were clipping clips, flipping safety switch's, throwing stuff in backpacks, Or just sitting there with a blank look on your face, as James was currently doing.
Luke was currently studying a Map with Jason, discussing tactics, and studying the area.
"The Team is going in tow different drops, Me, you, Troye, Zach, and John are on the first one. were deploying here on this ridge. Where a squad of Candian Soldiers are. And Jame's Kent, Sam, and Tim are dropping here. Near the Canadian Artillery. It's the RV point with a squad of Polish Special Forces. And this River here is where we RV with them." Luke said, pointing to each place in turn.

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2009, 03:09:27 PM »
Jason studied the map with Luke while loading ammunition for his G36 into his Combat Harness.

"Good. The intel report says that there is a concentration of Russian's near that ridge. How many Canadian's are going with us?"

He asked, throwing on his rucksack and harness. There was a sense of tension in the fireteam. The Russian's had been a threat to the U.S for years, and they were finally going at eachother. Jason's Mark 12 Sniper Rifle was lying on his bunk with it's magazines and attachments strewn around it. He began to assemble them.

Find an excuse to win.

Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

• Disgruntled MMORPG
  • Commander
  • Hates Bioware officially.
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2009, 03:37:39 PM »
((Gonna go back to Third Person for this RPG. I'll see if I can keep it like that.))

John sits on his bunk, attaching the bipod, scope and flash suppressor to his Mk.12 SPR Sniper Rifle. He loads the magazine, and sets the gun down. He picks up his Beretta M9, attaches the sound suppressor, and loads it. He cocks the gun, twirls it, then shoves it into his thigh holster. He takes his Sniper Rifle and attaches it to the back harness. Finally, he puts on his helmet, and nods off, ready to be awakened.
Lists of games I play:
-- Star Trek Online
-- KOTOR (1 and 2)
-- SWTOR
-- Terraria
-- TF2
-- Magicka
-- Left 4 Dead 2
-- Garry's Mod
And nearly any other F2P game on this planet.

Darin Daru'Kasem

• Commander
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2009, 04:00:50 PM »
"It's two fireteam's, I don't know how many soldiers exactly. It's probably around 15. About the Russians, Their is a large concentration or soldiers there. But their racing the other direction. We have to take them out, and capture the artillery that's there"

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2009, 04:39:15 PM »
"Better bring the Mk. 12 then. We won't have to catch up to em to kill em that way."

Jason said, shoving the magazine into the rifle. It was ready. So was all the other equipment. They were ready.

Find an excuse to win.

CT-1199 Oronk

• The Dude
  • Commander
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2009, 05:25:48 PM »
OCC: Too late for me to join?
BUY GUNS A **** LOAD OF GUNS!

"All Mercs know the jambo!" (Chris Tanto)

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2009, 05:37:59 PM »
OOC: nope. just make a charrie and you can be in the ready room with us.  Darin can just add your name to the team that's going with us to the ridge.

Find an excuse to win.