Author Topic: Operation Snowbank  (Read 28387 times)

Darin Daru'Kasem

• I don't have a avatar because I can't find one nerdy enough
  • Commander
Re: Operation Snowbank
« Reply #160 on: March 18, 2010, 02:17:46 PM »
OOC: Thank you Ordo, I am in complete agreement with you.

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #161 on: March 18, 2010, 03:21:52 PM »
OOC: back to the game, what is the rangers radio call sign?

"First Platoon wins!""And how do you figure that?""The others cheated.""I say they improvised.""They cheated!""THEY ADAPTED AND OVERCAME!"

Find an excuse to win.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #162 on: March 18, 2010, 03:29:30 PM »
OOC: Like hell back to the RP. Darin, why is it that no matter how logical it is that both it would have been impossible for your character to post and quite obviously was not meant to hear, you still hear it?

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?

Darin Daru'Kasem

• Commander
« Reply #163 on: March 18, 2010, 05:13:09 PM »
OOC: Drake, if you can't keep on interrupting, and if you can't just have fun in this RP, then you have every right to leave. It is really annoying however, when you make it so your character and another character have some incessant hate of the other people. Why is this? I am trying to make this a fun RP, that's why. Now, lets stop this argument, and JUST HAVE FUN

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #164 on: March 18, 2010, 06:06:11 PM »
OOC: its no freakin wonder this rp keeps dying

"First Platoon wins!""And how do you figure that?""The others cheated.""I say they improvised.""They cheated!""THEY ADAPTED AND OVERCAME!"

Find an excuse to win.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #165 on: March 18, 2010, 08:50:15 PM »
OOC:For the love of all that's holy Darin, all I'm saying is that it's bull that your character could hear Kruchei. But instead of saying okay, accepting realism, and making a small edit, your making all of this "Drake why don't you just leave?" crap. Seriously, I should damn well have a right for Kruchei to talk to Ewart without Luke and his magic ears hearing.

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?

Darin Daru'Kasem

• Commander
« Reply #166 on: March 18, 2010, 09:10:25 PM »
OOC: This is why I do. Instead of just going back to the RP, you just continue antagonizing. PLEASE STOP! JUST ASK ME TOO EDIT MY POST, IS THAT TOO MUCH OF A CHALLENGE!! You started yelling at me for "Not thinking rationally" and whatever, How about "Edit that post"? It is annoying when your guy keeps on racking on the other persons. I would ask you to please stop this, and play the RP instead of making this like a "Kruchei Ewart hate the other characters" thing like it is. That is ANNOYING

I just wanna play the RP, I hope you want to do the same, Or why would you have joined this? Please keep the next post the IC, Please!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 09:17:26 PM by Darin Daru'Kasem »

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #167 on: March 18, 2010, 09:16:22 PM »
OOC:WTF did I just ask? And how am I supposed to post if you haven't edited and Nold hasn't responded?!

Darin Daru'Kasem

• Commander
« Reply #168 on: March 18, 2010, 09:17:54 PM »
OOC: Read my previous post.

I will be back on in a few minutes.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #169 on: March 18, 2010, 09:19:44 PM »
OOC: WTF are you talking about? Next post in IC when you haven't edited and Nold hasn't responded to Kruchei.

Darin Daru'Kasem

• Commander
« Reply #170 on: March 18, 2010, 10:10:15 PM »
OOC: what am I talking about? You don't necessarily have to post immediately, you just don't have to keep on arguing.

I will sum up what you are doing that I found a bit annoying. From the beginning of the RP Kruchei has been bashing Jason and Luke andracking on them for being Americans... This gets a bit annoying. I'm not a big fan of America or Americans, I dunno if you have that opinion, but it doesn't need to be expressed in this RP. If it isn't your belief, then why are you doing it in this RP? It gets boring and frustrating after a while. Those rules that Exo posted apply to you, respecting the maker of the RP included.

There, this is my last OOC post. Lets stop arguing, and just play the RP, and have fun with it.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #171 on: March 19, 2010, 08:20:01 AM »
OOC:I'm not arguing, I just want your freaking post edited so that Luke didn't hear Kruchei, becauae it was posted so he didn't.

Oh, and Darin, for you to exert creator rules now is bull. Let me explain the Two Types of Creator Rulling:

Passive- The creator does not exert rule over the story and players.

Active- All story elements have to be okay'ed by the creator and rules are often enforced.

You've been passive this entire time, so don't start saying your active now.

But to my original point, can you freaking edit? And FYI, Polish Troops don't work well with any other type of troops. Kruchei is just tactful enough to be polite to the guy in charge.

Darin Daru'Kasem

• Commander
« Reply #172 on: March 19, 2010, 09:48:16 AM »
OOC: I edited. And, Your fact that I can't change who I am, well, Yes I can. That's a lame argument about being 'Passive' and now I'm 'active'. I can change that whenever I want. And originally, you just said "Krucheis mic was off". Then you went off on a tangent about the ATV's. I still don't get why it's such a big deal... It's just a RP.

Now, lets cast this aside, and get back to RPG.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 02:40:20 PM by Darin Daru'Kasem »

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #173 on: March 19, 2010, 03:25:57 PM »
OOC:Was that so hard?

Kruchei ignored Luke. At the moment, the Americans were more likely to get his squad and him killed, so they got bottom boot, so use a old saying.

Noldorin Mando

• Commander
« Reply #174 on: March 19, 2010, 07:25:28 PM »
Ewart slung his C7, climped onto the ATV, then checked the layout. Twisting the key violentlym he siexed the throttle and turned the ATV towards the RV point, forming up in a diamond with the other troops.

"The only thing that should be opened with the Taliban is a 7.66mm hole courtesty of a Princess Patricia sniper round smack in the center of the fundamentalist's unibrow"
-Ron James

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #175 on: March 20, 2010, 12:59:31 PM »
OOC:Um, Nold did you see the part where Kruchei was talking to Ewart or is Ewart ignoring him.

Noldorin Mando

• Commander
« Reply #176 on: March 20, 2010, 07:51:06 PM »
((Ignoring for the time being. Ask him later.))

"The only thing that should be opened with the Taliban is a 7.66mm hole courtesty of a Princess Patricia sniper round smack in the center of the fundamentalist's unibrow"
-Ron James

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #177 on: March 25, 2010, 09:34:27 PM »
Kruchei muttered a quick prayer and ordered his troops to board the ATV's. He ended up being forced to ride with Luke.

"Corporal, I swear, if you get me killed, I will haunt you for the rest of your days." Kruchei growled to Luke. He was hardly attached to the vehicle and would go flying off if Luke made a sharp turn or suddent stop, most likely causing him to break his neck.