Author Topic: Operation Snowbank  (Read 28624 times)

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
Re: Operation Snowbank
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2009, 11:20:19 PM »
Jason's adrenaline was pumping, and this Pole was already pissing him off. Not a good thing.

"You wanna do something about it, Kruchei?"

Jason wanted to make the point that he had taken the time to learn the Canadian and the Polish team leader's names. They werent ignoring them.

"First Platoon wins!""And how do you figure that?""The others cheated.""I say they improvised.""They cheated!""THEY ADAPTED AND OVERCAME!"

Find an excuse to win.

Noldorin Mando

• Commander
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2009, 11:53:27 PM »
Major Richard Ewart stepped into the crew bay of the V-22, abandoning the cockpit and addressing the Americans. "I see the Yanks have finally shifted their lazy a**es. Good. More meat shields. Men, I'm Major Ewart of the Canadian Forces. Because I know the terrain best and am a native, I will be acting tactician and liasion. If anyone wants to get thier heads blown off, tell me. I'll do it right here. There will be no stupid bravado, no mentions in dispatches, and no medals awaded unless I say so. So, for any Marine who thnks hiself worthy of a Medal of Honour for saving a Canadian a**, think again. Because the Canadian troops here are not going to tolerate bigshots, and I won't put up with a bunch of kids who're trying to pull a Forrest Gump. So, follow my orders, and give me a roll call. Understood?" He bellowed the last word like a Sergeant, waiting for a reply.

"As fo you Poles, keep you heads down, and make sure some bastard Rusky doesn't amke it home to his Motherland and vodka." He added as an afterthought.

"The only thing that should be opened with the Taliban is a 7.66mm hole courtesty of a Princess Patricia sniper round smack in the center of the fundamentalist's unibrow"
-Ron James

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2009, 12:01:44 AM »
"Shifted our shebs'e? We would already be there if you had shown up on time, Major."

Great. Another international insulting Americans. This was going to be an interesting trip.

"And dont worry, if you all keep this up, none of us will try and haul your shebs'e out of the fire. It wouldnt be worth the effort."

He gestured to the Poles while looking at the Major.

"Why don't you give those Poles a big lecture, eh? We've all seen combat, too. We're not kids."

"First Platoon wins!""And how do you figure that?""The others cheated.""I say they improvised.""They cheated!""THEY ADAPTED AND OVERCAME!"

Find an excuse to win.

Noldorin Mando

• Commander
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2009, 12:15:47 AM »
"Because the Poles," Ewart said coldly, noting the man's despicably low rank, "have fought Russians since before the States existed. They fought all though the Second World War, and you, my insubordinating young punk, think you're the best soldiers in the world because you have an upsart corps with a redundant title and can eat worms as well as any Chinaman to stay alive. Masculinity my a**. More like Inflated Opinion 101." He sneered, adjusting his USP.

"The only thing that should be opened with the Taliban is a 7.66mm hole courtesty of a Princess Patricia sniper round smack in the center of the fundamentalist's unibrow"
-Ron James

CT-1199 Oronk

• The Dude
  • Commander
« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2009, 01:05:47 AM »
Jackson looked up "So your a Canadian eh?" he put extra emphasis on the eh. "well sirree im from the south and from where I come from we dont talk poorly of Canada...unless it deserves some talkin' bout" Jackson put on his southern accent on and made it thick and heavy with a little drawl to it.
BUY GUNS A **** LOAD OF GUNS!

"All Mercs know the jambo!" (Chris Tanto)

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2009, 01:46:41 AM »
Jason saw the man note his rank. His whole career he had advanced quickly, then he had been busted down twice for fighting. Once from Leuitenant, and once from Sergeant. Jason snorted.

"At least we have some Masculinity, instead of these fake balls i've been seeing hanging around. The women fight along with the men, eh?"

He rolled his eyes.

"Listen, Major, just because these Pole's ancestors have fought the Reds before doesnt mean that they're better at it. I grew up in Alaska. Snow is my element. We can match these ba***rds, and beat them. We have seen just as much combat as these guys, had just as good of training, and we're as tough as almost any man. So why dont you start treatin' us with some frakking respect, huh? Maybe you'll get a little back."

Jason gripped his rifle tightly, trying to hold himself together.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 06:00:10 PM by N-11 Commander Ordo »

Find an excuse to win.

Darin Daru'Kasem

• I don't have a avatar because I can't find one nerdy enough
  • Commander
« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2009, 09:20:30 AM »
OOC:  I needed something to spice my post up, and I chose that  :)

Finally, Luke stood up.
"OK people, The Missions barely begun, I won't have people insulting other people before we even fire the first shot, or we'll all get the crap kicked out of us once we get down there, understand? If we can't work together, than tell me, and you'll get shipped back to where you came from, with a Court martial. Now, Jason? That was a good insult, don't get me wrong, but I don't think either the Pole or Canadian took it very well, So, preferably don't do that again. We're trying to Cooperate here, even if they won't.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 07:24:36 PM by Darin Daru'Kasem »

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2009, 09:59:09 AM »
"Comment de nous montrons l'américain aussitôt que nous enlevons?" Said in fluent French. He turned to Luke.

"So you are the Chivalroius leader? I would have your man watch his craks about women soldiers. Otherwise my OF-1 will smash his teeth. Onslove doesn't like it when you talk bad about women. Set's Her teeth on edge." Kruchei said putting emphasis on the 'her'.  Then Kruchei turned to Jason.

"And you, make sure to watch what you say. GROM doesn't have the same rules of engagement as anyone else, except mabey the Spetznaz. We don't care if a few of our American allies leave red droplets in the snow if we acheive our goals." he said, making emphasis now on the 'American' part, obviously showing that the Canadian forces weren't as expendable. It was acutaly true. In thier breifing they were told that the Marine's were excpendable, while the Canadian forces where not.

"Niech widzieć jak długi to bierze przedsiębierze & oni uświadamiać sobie realizować kto który one mieszają z." He said over his shoulder to his men. They all relaxed alittle. They began to talk amongst themselves, content to let the Colonel do the talking. They knew that the Colonel and Leuitenant would deal with everything. One took out a pack of what looked like candy bars and passed one out to each of the men present. Kruchei took one as well, and they all put them in thier front pocket. The one who passed the bar's out held on to the two extra, for the two in the other V-22.

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?

Noldorin Mando

• Commander
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2009, 12:23:24 PM »
Major Ewart made a note to have the upstat American charged once they got back to base. Grunting, he unslung his C7 and sat down with the Poles. "The Spetznaz are well equipped and well accusomed to the cold, you all know this. But they also have new weapons. Rapid fire, cold resistant, and larger clips.  So for all intents and puposes, we'll be with the Artillery and Snipers. If we get to the front, then we'll flank them. Any headlong charge will result in another Nagashino. Understood?" He barked, scanning the faces of the men around him.

-Ron James

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2009, 12:35:11 PM »
"GROM will provice tactical support and covering fire. We will also act aa tracker's, using the Canadian's knowlege of the region to hunt down the Spetznaz."Kruchei said.

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?

Noldorin Mando

• Commander
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2009, 01:17:25 PM »
Richard nodded approvingly. "I'll have a squad of Canadian Rangers outfit you with the nessecary information. But do me a favour, and don't get killed. We need decent troops here. At least the Queen could send in a few SAS, but I suppose that's all f****d up now." He said darkly, swearing again.

-Ron James

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2009, 02:01:28 PM »
"Political crap and whatnot. You would think so, esspecially with their so-called treaty with Poland." Kruchei commented.

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2009, 12:45:44 AM »
"And you, make sure to watch what you say. GROM doesn't have the same rules of engagement as anyone else, except mabey the Spetznaz. We don't care if a few of our American allies leave red droplets in the snow if we acheive our goals." he said, making emphasis now on the 'American' part, obviously showing that the Canadian forces weren't as expendable. It was acutaly true. In thier breifing they were told that the Marine's were excpendable, while the Canadian forces where not.

"Well if that's what they told you, then you can bring back this report on American policy for Polish soldiers:" Jason got his official voice on, "Based upon the attitude and lack of manlyness displayed by the Polish GROM units, we will not risk a single American life to save them, or use any of our resources on their well being. Their officers are to be shown no respect or obiedience, unless the same respect is shown to us. The only use we will find for them is as meatshields and suicide soldiers. Their blood on the snow has no meaning to us whatsoever."

"And if the Canadian units continue their similar displays, the same policy will apply until other behavior is shown."

Find an excuse to win.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2009, 08:31:00 AM »
Kruchei raised an eybrow at this. He looked at the man.

"I can't wait untill you meet Onslove." He said. He turned back to his men and began talking with them in Polish.

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2009, 06:01:26 PM »
OOC:  I needed something to spice my post up, and I chose that  :)

Finally, Luke stood up.
"OK people, The Missions barely begun, I won't have people insulting other people before we even fire the first shot, or we'll all get the crap kicked out of us once we get down there, understand? If we can't work together, than tell me, or if you a Canadian or Pole, tell your commanding officer, and you'll get shipped back to where you came from, with a Court martial. Now, Jason? That was a good insult, don't get me wrong, but I don't think either the Pole or Canadian took it very well, So, preferably don't do that again. We're trying to Cooperate here, even if they won't.

Jason grumbled out a

"Yes, sir..."

As he shifted positions irritably. He really would try and get along with these guys. But they were making it extremely difficult.

Find an excuse to win.

Noldorin Mando

• Commander
« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2009, 06:55:12 PM »
"Well if that's what they told you, then you can bring back this report on American policy for Polish soldiers:" Jason got his official voice on, "Based upon the attitude and lack of manlyness displayed by the Polish GROM units, we will not risk a single American life to save them, or use any of our resources on their well being. Their officers are to be shown no respect or obiedience, unless the same respect is shown to us. The only use we will find for them is as meatshields and suicide soldiers. Their blood on the snow has no meaning to us whatsoever."

"And if the Canadian units continue their similar displays, the same policy will apply until other behavior is shown."

"You seem to forget that you are on our turf. So knuckle under, Private. Canadians hold supremacy here. Get that through your head. We didn't ask for your help, so stop acting like you're here to save us. You'll just wind up trying to calim all the glaory, just like in World War Two." Richard snarled, pulling on a headset to listen to the chopper feeds, effectively shutting out any retorts.

-Ron James

Darin Daru'Kasem

• Commander
« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2009, 07:26:25 PM »
"So you are the Chivalroius leader? I would have your man watch his craks about women soldiers. Otherwise my OF-1 will smash his teeth. Onslove doesn't like it when you talk bad about women. Set's Her teeth on edge." Kruchei said putting emphasis on the 'her'.  Then Kruchei turned to Jason.

Luke snorted "I like how you switch to French, Assuming I Can't understand you.. And, I was talking to my own men, as if that wasn't obvious. And Richard, or what ever your name is, How can you blame us, for something that happened, oh, 60 years ago." Luke rolled his eyes and walked toward the cockpit ,and asked how close we were.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2009, 07:55:22 PM »
"I switched to French beacuse it is Polite to speak the tounge in majority of the country the person you're talking to speaks."Kruchei shouted back without looking. He got handed a small cylindrical object from one of his men. He peered into it after opening it's lid. he pulled out the object inside. It was a bullet casing.

"Dookoła który uderzył was trwacie misja. Doktorzy dawali temu do mnie." The soldeir said, his tag read Zelentachivenetil. The other two men's tag's read Grunechiv and Bruchen.

CT-1199 Oronk

• The Dude
  • Commander
« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2009, 09:20:15 PM »
Jackson shrugged and leaned back...he played the song Letters home from stone of Garden over and over in his head. A good calming technique he taught himself...
BUY GUNS A **** LOAD OF GUNS!

"All Mercs know the jambo!" (Chris Tanto)

Darin Daru'Kasem

• Commander
« Reply #59 on: August 17, 2009, 09:48:07 PM »
OOC: Interesting little tidbit, Luke's father Is a New Zealander, and his mother is Australian, so when you hear him speak, you hear a slight accent, barely noticeable. He is Usually not like this, if you remember last mission. But he is in a bad mood, giving he other people a bad impression, yes, meant it this way

Luke back into the Cabin
"five more minutes" He grunted as he sat down, burying his head in his hands