Author Topic: Edit: E.N. Training Grounds for Ky'ram and Shadow  (Read 13832 times)

Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

• Disgruntled MMORPG
  • Commander
  • Hates Bioware officially.
Re: Edit: E.N. Training Grounds for Ky'ram and Shadow
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2009, 09:50:04 PM »
Correction: Doesn't look like it'll happen.

Could we get a mod to lock this possibly?
Lists of games I play:
-- Star Trek Online
-- KOTOR (1 and 2)
-- SWTOR
-- Terraria
-- TF2
-- Magicka
-- Left 4 Dead 2
-- Garry's Mod
And nearly any other F2P game on this planet.

SpartanSpookGirl1

« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2009, 12:48:13 AM »
But I PROMISED! :(

[spoiler]Warrior of Shadows: Known for their stealth and ruthlessness, these warriors are often dark and lethal opponents. Thus, they are considered the most powerful, and the “yang” of the Elemental Warriors. They usually use other elements besides the shadows, so there is no predicting what they are thinking next!

Warrior of Earth: They are the “yin” side of the Elemental Warriors. They only practice healing techniques and defense, and rarely go into battle. This is the hardest to accomplish, since it requires more concentration than raw strength. No more than two offensive moves exist – the Sakura of Iron and the Poison Ivy Kiss.

Warrior of Sky: The users who choose these are often diplomatic or religious, thus creating a well-known reputation of virtue and valor. They fight when they need to, and almost never kill their opponents. Since wind and sound are often defensive weapons, they rely on water to finish the battle.

Warrior of Water: This is considered the “basic” warrior level. The users here are often reckless and stubborn, and although potentially lethal, they lack the control to use it. They pair up with either Sky or Shadows to complete their tasks. Water and ice are usually non-deadly, unless the opponent is susceptible to the cold!
[/spoiler]
[spoiler]*Note: advanced moves or spells can only be initiated by experts if their opponent is stronger than them and cannot be defeated any other way. Some spells may be based on other anime series or simply made up…just for fun!

Inuyasha Sit! User kicks the head of their opponent into the ground while yelling, “Osuwari!” (Inuyasha)

Naruto’s Special Serving. User dumps buckets of ramen onto their opponent’s head! (Naruto)

The Fountain of Psyche. If user feels he or she must do something funny with a broken nose, they can try splattering all that blood coming out of it all over their opponent! (Chibi Vampire)

Art of Destroying Oronk Technique. A move I made up to defeat my forum buddy, CT-1199 Oronk!

Art of Destroying Shadow Technique. This was a gift for my annoyingly favorite would-be nemesis, Shadow a.k.a. RC-2212 Payback.

Invisible Dragon. A wind doppelganger in the form of a giant dragon.

Shadow Wolves. A group of shadow doppelgangers in the form of a wolf pack.

White Wolves of Winter. A group of wind doppelgangers in the form of a wolf pack. Don’t get this confused with the White Wolves of the Winter Wind.

Art of the Pretender. Doppelganger armies are good…

Shadow Shield. A shield made of the surrounding shadows; cannot be pierced.

Midnight Shield. A shield made of translucent shadow that reflects the opponent’s move back at them. Don’t get this confused with the Shadow Shield.

Immortal Shield. A shield that can never be broken. (Used once – on the Goof-off Thread!)

Shadow Cloak. Renders user “invisible” by refracting light a certain way.

Reverse Anti-Matter Technique. Able to reverse the paths of anti-matter, vacuum, plasma, or other “space” elements aimed at the user.

Anti-Matter Reverse and Absorb. Able to reverse the paths of anti-matter and allows user to absorb it for later use.

Ice-binding Technique. User can bind their opponent in tentacles (or other movable forms) of ice.

Art of the Space Warrior. Er…you can control “space” elements? (Rarely used.)

Art of the Dragon Warrior. Um…I’m guessing it’s to transform into a draconian of sorts… (Rarely used.)

Art of the Water Dragon. A variation of the Dragon Warrior spell. (Rarely used.)

Art of the Silver Tiger. Dunno…some sort of transformation… (Rarely used.)

Art of the Ice Dragon. A variation of the Dragon Warrior spell. (Rarely used.)

Eagle Warrior Transformation. You grew wings and can fly through space!

Art of Resurrection. RESPAWN!!! (Cannot be used on the user.)

The Art of Transformation. Transform into anything! Anytime, anywhere! Or become intangible at will! Don’t get this confused with the other transformations…

Ice Cube Transformation. Your opponent is now on ice!

Red Butterfly Transformation. A shield of transparent red film appears over you, enhancing your speed, strength, and endurance, until your injuries have healed.

Shadow-Wind Transformation. A variation of elemental Ninjutsu. Combines Sky and Shadow together. Rarely used, since Shadow and Sky are often opposites.

Elemental Ninjutsu of Metal and Ice. A variation of elemental Ninjutsu. Combines Water and Earth together. Users who bring this into play are always on the “light” side of things.

The Seven Gates of Eternal Vengeance. Each gate has three seals. The gates are: Shadow Death, the Iron Maiden, the White Wolves of the Winter Wind, Tidal Wave, the Earthen Seal, the Siren’s Call, and Hellfire. (Rarely used.)

Water Prison. A giant, never-ending tube of water. Cannot be penetrated.

Ice Petals of the Winter Rose. Transforms surrounding ice into tiny chips with edges of steel and sends them flying at the enemy at a speed they cannot be detected easily.

Water Dragon Wave. A giant wave of water to drown your enemy in. Don’t get this confused with the Tidal Wave.

Ice Dragon Hurricane. A hurricane made of icy wind and water.

Ice Dragon Freeze. Your opponent is now frozen in something other than a cube of ice. It might be nitrogen. Who knows?

Wakatrimono*, Kanamori*, and Haineko*. The spirits of Earth, Shadow, and Fire.
*Name spelling may be a bit off…

Electric Shield. A shield of electricity. Duh. (Rarely used.)

The Nine Gardens of Heaven. A healing technique that brings all needed healing elements into play. Very useful if you’re dying.

Spider Puppet Dance. User can control any person they wish through strings of shadow “chi.”

Symbiotic Paralyzation. If opponent is linked to another life-form, use this attack to render their attacks useless…or at least less painful!

Demon Wind Blade. A wind-based attack accompanied by a blade or other long weapon. Wind wraps around blade during attack, creating a devastating force that can cut through anything. Demon blood activated only.

Heartbeat. An Earth defense technique. User matches their heartbeat with opponent’s, hypnotizing them [through a spell] and effectively putting opponent to sleep.

Shadowscythe. A scythe made of shadow that can cut through anything (even liquid!). An ultimate weapon that is rarely used.

Sakura of Iron. Transforms all metal in the environment into tiny chips with razor-sharp edges and sends them flying at the enemy at a speed they cannot be detected easily. An ultimate move that is rarely used.

Poison Ivy Kiss. Paralyzes opponent for about an hour. (Rarely used.)

The Merging. User can bond with opponent on a molecular structure and destroy them from the inside. Pretty gross, and rarely used, since both die in the process.
[/spoiler]

SpartanSpookGirl1

« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2009, 12:51:03 AM »
[spoiler]Transformations:

True Form (basic) – user exorcises true form (elemental or demon form) at will

*The phrase “true form” refers to the spirit body that the user is given and kept in stasis until needed.

Elemental Universal (intermediate) – user’s body takes on properties of the element chosen until user is stunned or spell is dismantled

Bestial (intermediate) – user’s body becomes the animal chosen until user is stunned or spell is dismantled

Human Copycat (intermediate) – user appears as chosen person until spell is dismantled [non-fighting]

Human Doppelganger (advanced) – user takes on their opponent’s looks and skills until user is stunned or spell is dismantled

Ultimate Warrior (advanced Shadow or Sky only) – user’s armor or skin becomes impervious to all attacks unless initiated by demon-transformed opponent; also known as the Ultimate Dragon Warrior, if user chooses to sprout wings and become ten feet taller than opponent

Inner Demon (forbidden) – user attains demonic appearance and unlimited magical power; however, transformation becomes permanent if used over five times unless user has demonic heritage; Earth cannot transform into this!
[/spoiler]

KK, I'm basically done. That's all the stuff you need to know, 899. :cute:

Unit 899

• Major
  • Wassup.
« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2009, 09:07:20 AM »
yaaaaaaaaaay

I will look over it later

Quote from: Eparavu
Then out of nowhere you are like I AM THE GODDAMN BRONY BATMAN.
Quote from: N-11
Better to post infrequently and have good things to say, then to post all the time and say a lot of useless crap.

SpartanSpookGirl1

« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2009, 05:43:41 PM »
yaaaaaaaaaay

I will look over it later

Oh, I have a lot more I need to post, and some spells I need to add in (that I'm "learning"), but that's the basics of it.

Kyr'am Galaar

• Lieutenant
  • ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2010, 07:31:23 PM »
I haz new magik! :blush:

Magic of Shadow. It is only for the strong and powerful. *Looks at Vlet* *Shakes head* And Vlet isn't one of 'em.

Anybody wanna learn?

Vlet Hansen

• Gotabor
  • Commander
  • Ni Cuy
« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2010, 08:14:51 PM »
wow. you have the magic of low light. I'm so impressed.
It's Indiana Vlet!
Stealing text walls everywhere!

CT-1199 Oronk

• The Dude
  • Commander
« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2010, 09:11:31 PM »
Correction: Doesn't look like it'll happen.

Could we get a mod to lock this possibly?
Ky'ram check your Pms plz.....

Anyways yall have fun :D
BUY GUNS A **** LOAD OF GUNS!

"All Mercs know the jambo!" (Chris Tanto)

SpartanSpookGirl1

« Reply #48 on: January 30, 2010, 06:48:51 PM »
i'm now a yokai! [randomly insert dancing inuyasha here]