Author Topic: Republic Secret Service: Into the Depth's  (Read 30449 times)

Mereel Skirata

• Mod Staff
  • Senior Clone Commander
  • For Mandalore!
Re: Republic Secret Service: Into the Depth's
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2010, 10:38:34 PM »
       Jaig was glad to be back in with an active SS group.  He walked threw the halls making his way to the briefing room, exited to see a few of his old friends.  He made took a shortcut though the training yard, he nodded to a few of the Commando squads as he saw them.   He remembered each ones name and his favorite food, it was one of his hobbies to ask fellow clones their favorite food.  He soon made it to the Briefing room, but there was only a single man there.  

The door was open and the man did not notice the ARC trooper, was he was studying a holo-chat, it looked like a map.   He recognized the man, but did not know him.  He had seen him around the SS Brigade Headquarters before, and quickly looked up his name.   There was little Info, and no last name,  only Eagle.    After a few minutes, Jaig made a coughing sound to get his attention.  The man looked up.

"Alpha-023." He threw his hand up in mock salute, then reached it out to the man.  "Also known as Jaig, Sir.    You Tyldraer?"   He knew he was not Tyldraer, asked anyways to lighten the atmosphere.
Resident Costumer.

"Now boys.. no comparing verp sizes...."

Darin Daru'Kasem

• I don't have a avatar because I can't find one nerdy enough
  • Commander
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2010, 10:47:46 PM »
Eagle ignored the hand, and continued studying the map.
"Who the fierfek is the Tyldraer?" Eagle said, finally turning around. His face was young, younger than his voice implied.
"This map, it's of what will most likely be out next target. A Coruscanti, a murderer and black market dealer lives here. It's all the way down at the surface. Don't let it surprise you. It's quite luxurious, and well guarded. If intel isn't screwing us over." He said, returning to his map.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 06:45:23 PM by Darin Daru'Kasem »

Mereel Skirata

• Mod Staff
  • Senior Clone Commander
  • For Mandalore!
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2010, 08:13:54 AM »
Jaig said nothing after putting his hands behind his back.  He just stood motionless.    After Eagle turned back to his map, Jaig moved to a corner and pulled out his data-pad.    He though it was useless and annoying that he was just given this Info about the next target.    It was useless to relay the information until the other members of the our party arrive.    He didn't know who this man was, or why he was assigned to this mission.  So far he was not impressed with him.   

OOC: Should have taken the hand. :P
Resident Costumer.

Darin Daru'Kasem

• Commander
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2010, 08:17:21 AM »
OOC: He's supposed to be a jerk  ;)

As if reading Jaigs mind, Eagle turned back around
"You are most likely wondering why I am telling you about the target. Because you and only one other member of the team will actually know where the target is, and why we are targeting it. The other man is a Lieutenant Colonel, I do not know his name. And the pilots will be given cordinotes nothing more."  

flyboy424

• Clone Air Wing
  • Commander
  • Lock S-Foils in attack position.
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2010, 01:19:00 PM »
"I'm just tweaking the avionics on me Larty." AAA picked up the datapad he was using and handed it to Hot Drop for him to see.  "I've been playing around with the layout of the info displayed on them for a while now and so far I've brought my flying efficiency up 14%.  I reckon with a few more tweaks I can push that up a bit more.  If you want me to put the changes onto your Larty, just say.  I'm hoping once I'm done to have all Larties fitted with my changes, although I'm not holding my breath at the brass actually doing anything."
Clone Pilot armour project: helmet, chest - pepped.
RC helmet: done.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2010, 04:01:21 PM »
Hot Drop looked over the 'pad. He liked what he saw. He nodded a few times. He downloaded it to his own pad, with a few changes for personal taste.

"Never thought to try that configuration. Next chance I get I'll try it in the sim. I know too many pilots that tried a new config without testing it. Nothing's worse than watching your wingman crash into a cliff because he forgot that he swaped the power feed to the engines with the turret manifold transitor." He said pantomiming the gunship crashing into a cliff from above.

"So, want to grab a caf or something? I know a security droid who owes me a favor. We could hop off base for a minute and grab some cake with the caf." Hot Drop said.

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?

flyboy424

• Clone Air Wing
  • Commander
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2010, 04:22:42 PM »
"I never liked the default config in the Larties avionics.  Those engineers worry more about what data they display rather then how they display it.  Always bugged me ever since I stepped into the sims."  AAA paused for a moment and thought back to training, and how much he was shouted at by the instructors for trying to alter the avionics on the sims.  "Some more caf would be nice, this cup is too cold now to be worth drinking any more anyway."

Noldorin Mando

• Commander
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2010, 04:26:25 PM »
OOC: He's supposed to be a jerk  ;)

As if reading Jaigs mind, Eagle turned back around
"You are most likely wondering why I am telling you about the target. Because you and only one other member of the team will actually know where the target is, and why we are targeting it. The other man is a Lieutenant Colonel, I do not know his name. And the pilots will be given cordinotes nothing more."  

As if on cue, Tyldraer entered the room, his boots slicking on the floor. "Troopers," he said, nodding. "I'm Lieutenant-Colonel Gerient Tyldraer. I'll be your liason and part-time CO for the duration of the service, and I expect due respect. I will take suggestions as you have them, and I expect you all to keep the unit running well. I focuson my responsibilities, you focus on yours. I'm an ex-Senate Guard and CSF officer. That's all you need to know for the time being. Any smart questions?" He asked, taking a seat.

"The only thing that should be opened with the Taliban is a 7.66mm hole courtesty of a Princess Patricia sniper round smack in the center of the fundamentalist's unibrow"
-Ron James

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2010, 04:32:19 PM »
OOC:I'll see you in 1 1/2 hours or more.

"Follow Me. I know this nice place a half-click from here. It has a lot of pritty girls there too. Mabey we can hook you up, huh?" Hot Drop said nudging Trip-Ah in the ribs. He made a motion with his hand for Trip-Ah to follow him. He got our of the barracks no-problem until a security droid stopped him.

"Where are you going trooper." It asked.

"It's pilot, and I'm going to get the senator his caf and cake." Hot Drop said. The Droid immediatly turned around and left them alone.

"It's alittle sub-routine I worked in. When I got hit on Tuckunka i was the official meet-and-greet pilot for the senators on barracks waiting for their gaurd. I had to get them cake and caf so many times it was easier to hack the droid than anything else." Hot Drop said.

OOC:ME cameo!

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?

Mereel Skirata

• Mod Staff
  • Senior Clone Commander
  • For Mandalore!
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2010, 04:38:50 PM »
As if on cue, Tyldraer entered the room, his boots slicking on the floor. "Troopers," he said, nodding. "I'm Lieutenant-Colonel Gerient Tyldraer. I'll be your liason and part-time CO for the duration of the service, and I expect due respect. I will take suggestions as you have them, and I expect you all to keep the unit running well. I focuson my responsibilities, you focus on yours. I'm an ex-Senate Guard and CSF officer. That's all you need to know for the time being. Any smart questions?" He asked, taking a seat.
 Jaig just nodded.  "No questions, Sir.   Permission to notify the team for mission Prep."  

OOC:   I don't think Eagle is a Clone in this RP?   IDK if you got that or not, just with you using "troopers"?  So am I the only Clone that is not a pilot?      
Resident Costumer.

Noldorin Mando

• Commander
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2010, 04:43:25 PM »
((No implication meant. Just use Troopers generically. And I do believe so.))

Tyldraer nodded, pulling out his pistol and smashing it against a crate to test its durability. "Granted, Alpha 023. Do you have another name you prefer?" He asked, leaning forward on his knees.

"The only thing that should be opened with the Taliban is a 7.66mm hole courtesty of a Princess Patricia sniper round smack in the center of the fundamentalist's unibrow"
-Ron James

Darin Daru'Kasem

• Commander
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2010, 04:59:17 PM »

OOC: I sense a not so friendly competition brewing between Tyldrear and Eagle.

"I got some smart questions" Eagle said, placing the holo map back in his pocket as he leaned against the wall "Who are you to come in here and start giving orders. You weren't even in the dispatches i received from a source i am not permitted to name? You may come in here with a higher rank or whatever crap you bring in here, but your not the one with the intel"
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 06:45:43 PM by Darin Daru'Kasem »

Mereel Skirata

• Mod Staff
  • Senior Clone Commander
  • For Mandalore!
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2010, 05:08:57 PM »
 "Sir's, I'll have a Larty ready in hanger bay 4."   He started for the door.  "My fellow soldiers call me Jaig, Sir."  He said looking back quickly, he then turned and headed out the door leaving the two man in the briefing room to straighten things out.      

"Hot Drop,  get the crew together and prep low level OP.  I'm on my way to your way."
Resident Costumer.

Rune

• Official Site Mir'shebs
  • Commander
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2010, 06:31:20 PM »
OOC. Hey, is there enough room for one more?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 09:55:03 PM by Rune »

Darin Daru'Kasem

• Commander
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2010, 06:32:50 PM »
OOC: Yes. After this there is only room for TWO more people.

Mereel Skirata

• Mod Staff
  • Senior Clone Commander
  • For Mandalore!
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2010, 06:33:49 PM »
OOC: Get a Charri sheep and start posting!   (You can meet the SS clones in the hanger.)
Resident Costumer.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2010, 09:50:45 PM »
Hot Drop cursed as Jaing sent him the message. He and Tip-Ah were just a few yards past the droid.

"Sorry, looks like caf was just cancled. We've got trade. We need a crew and larty preped in 5. Lower Level Op, so I suggest we use my Larty. I've been working with some double-s double-c boys and the 'ships attuned to those kinds of ops. You want to be the pilot or ride shotgun?" Hot Drop asked as he turned around and jogged back to base.

Darin Daru'Kasem

• Commander
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2010, 10:07:17 PM »
OOC: How about one of your charries over hears this conversation? And talks about it to his squad?

Once Eagle and the rest of the team reached the hanger, Eagle branched off, heading to a corner, where a man in a white uniform with his face in the shadows was waiting for him
"Situation?"
"It is fine, sir. So far Tyldrear is meeting our expectations, I have yet to meet the two pilots, but we have all their information."  
"Indeed... I have there files for your viewing whenever you wish. What you are doing here is invaluable to the investigation, you must remember that."
"Yes Sir, I remember it everyday" Eagle murmured, walking away from the man.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 10:11:08 PM by Darin Daru'Kasem »

flyboy424

• Clone Air Wing
  • Commander
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2010, 05:48:50 AM »
AAA was impressed with Hot Drop's handiwork.  Hacking a security droid isn't an easy thing, but it looks like Hot Drop had managed to pull it off effectively.  AAA looked forward to talking with Hot Drop over some caf.  Then the new orders came through.

AS Hot Drop turned back and jogged back to the base, AAA followed and thought about his question.  "I think I'll ride shogun for this one.  Not quite used to flying in this environment yet so I'll focus on learning what its like to fly here."

Soon, the pair arrived in the crew-room and began their pre-flight routine.  Once they'd got their suits on they got weather info for the area, not that there was ever really any weather where they were going, and a list of potential hazards along their route.  Normally, AAA was used to getting briefed at this point as well, however he knew in this unit he'd more likely get briefed on-route now.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2010, 07:56:44 AM »
"Well normally I'd pump up the music right about now but since we have a bunch of mongrel's onbaord I'll keep it down. Oh, just to let you know, I adhere to the policy of doging the AA fire before it gets shot at me, You know what I mean Trip-Ah?" Hot Drop said strapping himself into the pilot seat.