Author Topic: Republic Secret Service: Into the Depth's  (Read 32124 times)

flyboy424

• Clone Air Wing
  • Commander
  • Lock S-Foils in attack position.
Re: Republic Secret Service: Into the Depth's
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2010, 08:42:38 AM »
"Sounds similar to my policy.  I just fly about in random manoeuvres to keep the enemy guessing wrongly where I'll be.  It doesn't earn me any points for passenger comfort, but it gets them in safely.  I knew a pilot once called Sicko who earned his name from the number of people who got sick from his flying.  He said once that I was probably more worthy of his name then he was because of my flying.  I think he's out flying TIVs or something now."

OOC: RepCom novel reference FTW! :D
Clone Pilot armour project: helmet, chest - pepped.
RC helmet: done.

Darin Daru'Kasem

• I don't have a avatar because I can't find one nerdy enough
  • Commander
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2010, 09:10:05 AM »
Eagle knocked on the door to the Larty ****pit, but there was no response. So he just sent it through a comm.
"The coordinates you are heading to are have been transferred to your equipment. We'll alert you when ready"
then he walked out, and got into his pitch black jumpsuit, and slung his sniper rifle over his shoulder.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 10:47:44 AM by Darin Daru'Kasem »

Rune

• Official Site Mir'shebs
  • Commander
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2010, 09:52:05 AM »
Number: CT-07/043

Name: Rune

Background: Rune's skill set is comprised of recon sapper training with the 327th star corps and a special infiltration and sabotage course received from N-5 on Kamino as well as Commando cross-training in the second year of the war. He has been deployed on operations across the galaxy as a demolition man and repeatedly proved his worth with a bang. After a gunship crash on Jabiim forced him to take a two month course of bacta, Rune submitted a request for an active assignment to General Arligan Zey who accepted his request and recommended him to the director of the RSS. This is his first operation with them.

Personality: Rune has an upbeat attitude and is always ready to look on the bright side. He tries to keep his comrades spirits up with a steady stream of jests and has a sharp wit. He also has a penchant for talking when he nervous, which often gets on other people’s nerves.

Appearance: Medium length dark brown hair and a crooked nose after his helmet broke it when a small IED detonated prematurely. His armor has a blue vertical stripe on the shoulder plates and helmet.

[[Okay, not my best character sheet, but I haven't done this for a good long while.]]
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 10:25:47 AM by Rune »

Mereel Skirata

• Mod Staff
  • Senior Clone Commander
  • For Mandalore!
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2010, 11:24:25 AM »

OOC:  Darn, you guys are getting ready before I did the De-brief with the clones...poo   YOU ALL ARE WAITING AROUND THE LARTY TO GET DEBRIEFED OK!

"Hey Hot Drop, you ready Vod?"    Jaig's voice came from outside the larty.   It was the one clone he had met before and was happy to see him again. He shook his hand as he exited the larty.   "The two CO's are on there way so I'll make this quick."    He pulled out a data-pad and handed it to Hot Drop and the other pilot.   "These are our coordinates.  This is a low level, quick Tac op, find our target, get out.   We're taken the Larty because the building in question is rumored to be fortified,  so thats where  Drop and AAA come in."   

He looked at all the clones, I know this will be our first mission, and most of us haven't even met, but I've read all of your files and I have the utmost belief that you all are the perfect group."   He finished just in time to see Eagle walk into the hanger.   
Resident Costumer.

"Now boys.. no comparing verp sizes...."

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2010, 03:24:06 PM »
"You boy's don't worry. We'll get you there in one peace. Just hold on and keep your lunch, I just had the larty washed. Do that and Trip-Ah and me will get you there no-problem." Hot Drop said adressing everyone. He lowered his voice so only Trip-Ah and Jaing could hear him.

"How's the CO's? Is it music time or no?" Hot Drop asked grabbing the ledge on the bay doors and leaning foreward.

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2010, 10:27:21 PM »
[POST DELETED BY USER]
« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 09:17:04 AM by Drake Vhett »

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?

Mereel Skirata

• Mod Staff
  • Senior Clone Commander
  • For Mandalore!
« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2010, 10:38:44 PM »
OOC:  ahh double post?
Resident Costumer.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2010, 11:10:37 PM »
OOC:Nope, same post twice because of Lag.

Mereel Skirata

• Mod Staff
  • Senior Clone Commander
  • For Mandalore!
« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2010, 11:39:40 PM »
OOC: thats weird, never seen it happen like that on BA.
Resident Costumer.

Noldorin Mando

• Commander
« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2010, 08:09:51 PM »
Tyldraer entered the hangar and nodded to the troops. "We deploy ASAP, gentlemen. Gear up, store kit, and give me a green light. Let's move." He yelled, clapping his hands together emphatically.

"The only thing that should be opened with the Taliban is a 7.66mm hole courtesty of a Princess Patricia sniper round smack in the center of the fundamentalist's unibrow"
-Ron James

Rune

• Commander
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2010, 09:37:30 PM »
Rune sprinted into the hangar, his bag of kit clunking agaist the back of his legs. Seeing a group of mongrels and clones clustered around one of the gunships, he made his way over to them, dodging a fuel droid and a mechanic. Just as he dropped his pack and began to ask names, he was interrupted by a booming voice from the back of the hangar. 'We deploy ASAP gentlement. Gear up, store kit, and give me a green light. Let's move.'
Must be Tyldraer. Guess I'll see if he's as beskaryc as everyone back at barracks says he is. Rune slung his explosives pack onto his back and checked the clips on his weapon. Seeing that everything was in order, he turned back to the group of RSS operatives.
''Cuy vod,' he said, holding out his hand to a pilot with three 'A' runes on his helmet, 'I'm Rune. I'll be your man for blowing stuff up.'

[[This is my first RP post in a long time. Sorry about the quality.]]
« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 09:44:38 PM by Rune »

Rune

• Commander
« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2010, 10:24:57 PM »
[[Post deleted by user.]]
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 10:26:13 AM by Rune »

Cassa_Mirdala'Kotep

• Sergeant
« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2010, 09:12:50 AM »
OOC: is this one still going/accpeting players? Thank you for the time and attention.  :)

"Ash" thanks to Mereel!

Rune

• Commander
« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2010, 11:42:25 AM »
[[I have no idea. They got three pages in one week and then I posted and it's been dead for half a month. -weeps-]]
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 11:13:56 AM by Rune »

Noldorin Mando

• Commander
« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2010, 05:05:40 PM »
((Yes it is. Welcome aboard)

"The only thing that should be opened with the Taliban is a 7.66mm hole courtesty of a Princess Patricia sniper round smack in the center of the fundamentalist's unibrow"
-Ron James

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2010, 05:47:07 PM »
OOC:I'm waiting for Meerel to respond.

Cassa_Mirdala'Kotep

• Sergeant
« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2010, 07:32:59 PM »
((OOC Kandosii! now for a nick and alll ... hmmm wonder if my bio for Ash is still around the boards. -goes to look-  :)  ))

Game Name: CT-1376-247 "Ash"
Weapons: DC-15, standard sidearm. Various explosives, gauntlet blade. Surprise tactics.
Personality: Ash has a knack for making things blow up, loves a good colorful and LOUD explosion. Ash has burned his eye brows off more than once, still laughing it off. Ash likes to be in the front of the line just to make things go boom and has too much fun fast roping. He is NOT found of zero g ops. He'll do them but does NOT like them one bit. Will often say "I love making an entrance." after making a nice hole in a wall for his brothers to storm in through.

Ash was on the front lines, From Geonosis, Jabillam, many others worlds. After a practically close call for his platoon Ash and one other being the only vode to survive, Ash got a transfer to Triple Zero for cross training in hostage recovery, taking out targets with minimal property damage a lot less fun but still good hard work. Ash was up to the challenge and sees each new deployment as a new learning experience on the go.

((OOC: edited the original bio a bit if this is alright cool and if not just let me know what i need to edit. vor'e ner vode, ret' ))
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 11:21:38 PM by Cassa_Mirdala'Kotep »

"Ash" thanks to Mereel!

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #57 on: March 27, 2010, 09:18:55 AM »
OOC:I think it's good. Now just make an IC post that you were at the briefing and your in.

Cassa_Mirdala'Kotep

• Sergeant
« Reply #58 on: March 27, 2010, 12:04:44 PM »
Tyldraer entered the hangar and nodded to the troops. "We deploy ASAP, gentlemen. Gear up, store kit, and give me a green light. Let's move." He yelled, clapping his hands together emphatically.

Ash kept his comments to himself. The Briefing and orders seemed simple enough and he silently figured there was always something that the CO's kept to their chests. That was fine he didn't need to know to get his job done. His armor was clean dubbed with grey flames, true to his nickanme he'd turned more than a few tinnies to 'ash' or slag if folks wanted to get technical. Still Ash loved a challence and grinned slightly at the new team as he headed up the ramp of the Lartty. He dropped his kit with the others and took a seat, he was ready for the sergeant to call Green light, he showed that with a thumbs up.

Much as Ash wanted to chat and get to know the new team, that he'd been reassigned to, he'd wait until a lull to do so...

"Ash" thanks to Mereel!

Mereel Skirata

• Mod Staff
  • Senior Clone Commander
  • For Mandalore!
« Reply #59 on: March 29, 2010, 09:30:14 PM »

"Lets keep it on private comm."   He whispered..  "I don't want get on the Tyldraer's nerves... Or this Eagle character's for that matter...." 

"Mount up!"  He Jumped into the seat just behind the cockpit. 

OOC: cwap guys...I suck at the leader position (being the high ranking clone) ......  :dead:
Resident Costumer.