Author Topic: Imperial Commando 2 - Cancelled  (Read 65217 times)

Rune

• Official Site Mir'shebs
  • Commander
Re: Imperial Commando 2 - Cancelled
« Reply #260 on: January 27, 2011, 08:18:25 PM »
I'll definately read it, though, since it's not Traviss, I'll take it with a grain of salt. Probably get all cranky if Allston screws up Traviss' characters anyway, but hey, it'll be ICII. Worth the wait.

RC-1191

• Captain
  • Ba'slan shev'la
« Reply #261 on: January 27, 2011, 10:37:16 PM »
It might not get made. Don't be to hopeful.

Rune

• Official Site Mir'shebs
  • Commander
« Reply #262 on: January 28, 2011, 12:47:12 PM »
This is the first I've heard about it being made at all after we got the definate 'No' from Traviss. I'm not going to be crushed if it doesn't happen. I went through all the stages of grief a while ago.

RC-1191

• Captain
  • Ba'slan shev'la
« Reply #263 on: January 28, 2011, 01:44:47 PM »
Lol we all act like someone died. But now the problem is two-fold. If it gets made, great. But this new writer has to keep it great as well.

Laney97

« Reply #264 on: March 13, 2011, 02:55:31 PM »
Lol we all act like someone died. But now the problem is two-fold. If it gets made, great. But this new writer has to keep it great as well.

Well, some of us here would act as if someone died.
And yeah. This new guy has to live up to Travvis standard. I wont take any osik about New Mandalorians or whatever they call themselves...

Dan-do

• Private Recruit
« Reply #265 on: November 19, 2011, 08:09:18 AM »
Hi guys, first post here. Star Wars fan since I saw the Original in 77.

Just finished reading all the 4 commando books and totally bummed to find they cancelled the sequel...  I must say, mismanagement in the extreme. Its not like SW doesnt have a huge following. So you plan it out, release books and any other media that fits in together, doesnt cause big issues with canon that mean a series of books is suddenly curtailed!

How ridiculous. As usual the SW big knobs have no respect for the loyal fans.

'You loved the RC books? cool. You are are upset its cancelled? tough - our silly cartoon is more important.''

Sheesh.........

Laney97

« Reply #266 on: November 19, 2011, 09:52:32 AM »
Hey, Dan-do, you'll get use to it. All part of being a RepCom fan!

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #267 on: November 19, 2011, 02:27:33 PM »
Hey Dan-do! It's good to have you. Stop on by the Quasi-Official Member Intro Thread and let everybody know who you are :)

And don't worry, you'll find plenty of fellow fans to support your frustrations here.

"First Platoon wins!""And how do you figure that?""The others cheated.""I say they improvised.""They cheated!""THEY ADAPTED AND OVERCAME!"

Find an excuse to win.

Laney97

« Reply #268 on: November 20, 2011, 03:27:13 PM »
I am one of them. I still cannot get over this, and I have known for MONTHS. It's the reason why I have a half filled 200 GB hard drive: I type random ways ImpCom2 may have been.