Author Topic: Coruscant: Mercanaries  (Read 45708 times)

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
Re: Coruscant: Mercanaries
« Reply #180 on: January 13, 2011, 10:54:19 PM »
Zaal just chuckled casually. "Calm yourself, Tiriaq. No need to lose your shirt over me. And put that silly sword away, I am no threat. Your real threat is out there." Zaal flicked a toothpick he had been working over out into the abyss. He suddenly stood and faced Tiriaq, who was still coming towards him threateningly. "No, I am not demanding more pay. And no, the Assassin is not dead."

Zaal placed his hands on his hips, prepared to move to defend himself if Tiriaq did not believe him. "To satisfy your curiosity, I was pursuing him. He engaged me on the balcony below you, (yes he was that close), and I gave chase. After a string of struggles, he escaped and I came back here. Now I am here." Zaal used one hand to motion to the rooftop. Tiriaq was still a thunderstorm about to erupt.

"I am not a cohort of his, if that is what you are thinking. Weather you believe me or not is up to you."  Zaal's hands were balled up into fists.

"First Platoon wins!""And how do you figure that?""The others cheated.""I say they improvised.""They cheated!""THEY ADAPTED AND OVERCAME!"

Find an excuse to win.

Cassa_Mirdala'Kotep

• Sergeant
« Reply #181 on: January 17, 2011, 11:22:47 PM »
Lette, walked to the market, picking up a few fruits and nuts. She looked and listened to those around her, carefully. She was fairly sure that the market was safe enough. The only other place she felt at ease besides the 'Nest' was in a park not too far from the market. She would usually walk the tree lined paths there and smell the flowers that grew. Watching the young couples passing by hand in hand an stealing kisses.

It was times like that she wondered briefly how her parents had gotten together. If they'd devoted all their time to their duties how had they met let alone fallen in love? Lette shook her head as she sat down on her favorite bench to watch the other walkers as she ate a fresh fruit.

Her solo mission kept replaying in her mind, the black market spice merchant, his two guards. They'd definately been surprised when she'd dropped in on them, in through the open hatch of the fancy speeder. They'd finished shopping-selling and were in the process of leaving when she'd made her move.

It wasn't pretty but the deaths were quick and clean as she could make them while fighting. The younger guard's haunted accusing expression still bothered her though, he couldn't have been much older than herself. Grey-green eyes, dark black hair that was almost blue because of the lighting.

Arlette shook her head again, she did her job, he'd done his. It was still a waste she wished she could have avoided. The older guard was older than even Orzel, 60's or more. He'd fought valiently just as the young man had, but still he was now gone thanks to her blades. The merchant had cursed and swore at her before she ended his life with a knife blade sliding between his ribs into his heart.

Arlette freely admitted she was lonely but she was glad to be living up to her parents training and learning more from Orzel. She looked up at the sky and watched the stars, ships and speeders. Still it would be very nice indeed to have a life beyond that of Assassin....

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7nQJ5j-YiLZ8bAsNdg7KVqvzzy7P9eJh2VggbE3sADZ8KZktm&t=1
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 10:09:29 AM by Cassa_Mirdala'Kotep »

"Ash" thanks to Mereel!

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #182 on: January 30, 2011, 04:48:39 PM »
OOC:Were'd you get the picture?

Orzel wandered over to the window and sat on the edge. He propped his feet up on the other side of the ledge and hiked his hood over his eyes and leaned back. He crossed his arms, tilted his head so he could see the street below, and promptly 'fell asleep', watching everything.

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?

Noldorin Mando

• Commander
« Reply #183 on: February 02, 2011, 03:29:46 PM »
Tiriaq shook his head in distgust. "Well then? What did you find about him? Who does he work for? A rival Clan? A Crime Lord?" he asked Zall tersely.

"The only thing that should be opened with the Taliban is a 7.66mm hole courtesty of a Princess Patricia sniper round smack in the center of the fundamentalist's unibrow"
-Ron James

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #184 on: February 02, 2011, 04:00:49 PM »
"He works for himself. This type of killer isn't up for hire. They pick their targets based on what will benefit their Order, then take them out. Something about the Senator spurred their interest, although I'm not sure what it could be." Zaal scoffed. "And trust me, there's nothing 'to find out' about him that I don't already know. Other than where he sleeps, and where he shall next strike. The rest is either known or impossible to know. I've been at odds with him for decades. So at this moment, I strongly suggest getting your Senator out of here, and fast."

Zaal was scanning the skyways and balconies around him, hoping that he wasn't out there poised to strike again. Or even worse, that there were more of them backing him up.

"First Platoon wins!""And how do you figure that?""The others cheated.""I say they improvised.""They cheated!""THEY ADAPTED AND OVERCAME!"

Find an excuse to win.

Noldorin Mando

• Commander
« Reply #185 on: February 02, 2011, 09:59:17 PM »
Tiriaq set his jaw and let out a long sigh. "Very well, Mercenary. But where shall we go? If these Assassins are as brutal and persistant as you say, then this planet is no longer safe. I have sworn on my honour, my clan, to serve the Senator until my death. I must do what I can. In order to do that, I must place the Senator's life, and mine, in your hands."

There was a long pause, then Tiriaq drew his sword and sliced his palm with it, blood running down its edge. Reversing the blade, he handed it to Zaal. "Do the same. In shedding your blood on the same blade, blending it with mine, we shall be bound by honour to work together. Should you forfiet this bond, your soul shall be damned." He said with quiet reverence, blood dripping from his fingertips.

"The only thing that should be opened with the Taliban is a 7.66mm hole courtesty of a Princess Patricia sniper round smack in the center of the fundamentalist's unibrow"
-Ron James

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #186 on: February 03, 2011, 04:51:51 AM »
Zaal removed his glove and cut a gash in his hand silently. He needed Tiriaq on his side, and if it meant that much to him, Zaal was happy to comply.

"First things first, we need secure transport for the Senator off-world. Can you arrange this?"

Find an excuse to win.

Cassa_Mirdala'Kotep

• Sergeant
« Reply #187 on: March 28, 2011, 12:13:59 AM »
Lette finished her brooding and headed back to the nest. She'd mused enough on her own for one night. Sleep and then helping Orzel with the current problem was the most important. She made sure she wasn't followed and gave a wry grin as she opened and closed the door. Orzel hadn,t moved from his perch. 

((OOC: found it by google search it didn't load the way i wanted though ;(  ))

"Ash" thanks to Mereel!

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #188 on: March 28, 2011, 12:40:58 AM »
OOC: I'd comment on it, but my phone won't load it. I'll see it in the morning.

"How was your trip to the market?" Orzel asked quietly. He had been remembering his youth. It was something he rarely thought about for good reason.

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?

Cassa_Mirdala'Kotep

• Sergeant
« Reply #189 on: March 31, 2011, 11:21:27 PM »
"Quiet and I got a few good deals on the fruit." Lette said softly as she took the fruit over to the counter and placed it in bowls. The nuts were still in their container filling the air with their roasted sweet smell. "The park was quiet and I came back here." she added as she put the nuts away.

"Ash" thanks to Mereel!

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #190 on: March 31, 2011, 11:29:42 PM »
"The park hmm? Reflecting on your new assignment? Or an old one Arlette?" Orzel asked. He knew what was going through the girls mind. The innocence of her target, his guards, whomever. It was at this crucial point in her training that would define what she would become. A hardened blade, or a loose feather.

Cassa_Mirdala'Kotep

• Sergeant
« Reply #191 on: April 02, 2011, 11:53:29 PM »
"A bit of both, Master." she said with a wry grin. "Going over what I did, making sure I hadn't missed something." She was sure she hadn't but it never hurt to rethink and be completely certain. Plus all the musing had made her remember a few lessons and words from her father before he'd died. "Tried to think up other ways of maybe dealing with the Templar too." Her father had said never be too obvious when it came to the Templars. Surprise and quick thinking was important to staying alive as well as dealing with Templars.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 11:56:28 PM by Cassa_Mirdala'Kotep »

"Ash" thanks to Mereel!

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #192 on: April 03, 2011, 12:10:57 AM »
"Don't lament over your kills. They deserved to die. They chose their path, you choose yours" Orzel said simply. He leaned over and ruffled her hair uncharacteristically.

Cassa_Mirdala'Kotep

• Sergeant
« Reply #193 on: April 05, 2011, 11:09:14 AM »
Lette gave a slightly cheeky grin as his hand ruffled her hair. "Yes Master." she'd figured that out a while ago but hearing him say it just cemented it, for her. "Did you have any new ideas for dealing the Templar?" she added after moment her expression keen and curious.

"Ash" thanks to Mereel!

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #194 on: April 05, 2011, 07:24:58 PM »
"Child, you need to just take a moment and breath. You worry too much about things. Just relax for a moment. You are young, enjoy what little you can" Orzel said, shaking his head slowly.

Cassa_Mirdala'Kotep

• Sergeant
« Reply #195 on: April 15, 2011, 11:41:53 PM »
Lette smiled in earnest, "Okay Master." it wasn,t like she'd just go into a jig or something because he said to relax but it was okay to enjoy the moment. Moments passed fast and you never knew which was one you could have enjoyed more until it was already gone by.

"Ash" thanks to Mereel!

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #196 on: June 08, 2011, 12:54:34 AM »
"Your not very relaxed. Still the wheels in your mind turn, thinking, constantly. It is hard for you to stop them I see. Not so for me, but my wheels are old and rusted, and hardly move at all"Orzel joked. Something was causing him to abandon his usual stoicism, but he could not tell what.