Author Topic: Mass Effect Rp  (Read 19090 times)

ExoProto

• Lieutenant
  • Always look twice.
Re: Mass Effect Rp
« Reply #80 on: April 02, 2010, 12:35:27 PM »
((Sounds good. I'll see about posting.. I didn't because we (as in my family and I) ended up going on vacation a few days earlier than planned. I'll try and find some time to post.))

flyboy424

• Clone Air Wing
  • Commander
  • Lock S-Foils in attack position.
« Reply #81 on: April 07, 2010, 05:01:39 AM »
The repairs were coming along well.  There were plenty of companies operating on the station that had spare parts for even a relic like the Tuuri.  The crew were getting on with the repairs, which allowed Cody to have some time to explore the station.  He'd never been to Thessia before so he was interested to see what the homeworld of the Asari was like.  Although he couldn't get onto the surface, looking at it from orbit was enough.  He began thinking of what the Quarian homeworld could be like, and how he'd probably never even get to see it from orbit.

Many Captains were calling for the Quarians to start doing something to get them off the Flotilla and onto a planet, however they were divided on what to do exactly.  Some wanted to retake the homeworld from the Geth, some wanted to try to form an alliance with the Geth.  Some just wanted to colonise new worlds, but a lot of others thought their weak immune systems wouldn't be able to handle that.  Cody wasn't sure what he thought.  He'd never really had time to think about it before.  Looking out the window though, he started to believe going back to the homeworld was the best option.  His chain of thought was then interrupted by the stations PA system.

"Attention emergency crews, move to docking bay G6 immediately.  Damaged freighter inbound and requiring priority assistance.  All medical teams move to standby and prepare for casualties."

Cody saw emergency crew rushing in the direction of the docking bay.  He looked outside the window to the damaged freighter and was amazed at what he saw.  The Quarians gotten the Tuuri to Thessia whilst pretty badly damaged, but it now seemed like a bad scratch compared to the damage on this freighter.  Large sections of the hull were missing likely meaning there was no air inside.  Element Zero was leaking and drifting out behind the freighter.  The parts of the hull that were intact had lots of scorch marks on meaning they had to have been in a firefight.  The question now was who would be brave or stupid enough to attack a freighter so close to the homeworld of one of the Citadel Council races?
Clone Pilot armour project: helmet, chest - pepped.
RC helmet: done.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #82 on: April 07, 2010, 09:33:29 PM »
OOC: Flyboy, is that supposed to be the Task Force's ship or a ship that had been attacked by the Geth? And I need for someone to post something with the Council representative to post Lux meeting the reprasentative.

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?

flyboy424

• Clone Air Wing
  • Commander
  • Lock S-Foils in attack position.
« Reply #83 on: April 08, 2010, 05:48:07 AM »
OOC: Its just an un-named freighter that has been attacked by Geth.
Clone Pilot armour project: helmet, chest - pepped.
RC helmet: done.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #84 on: August 01, 2010, 02:21:14 AM »
It took C-Sec five minutes to respond to the bartender's frantic calls. They approached Lux now.

"Sir, did you attack these men?" One asked, a turian.

"No." Lux said flatly.

"Then can you explain how the bartender saw you biotically throw the pair across the room?" The other, a human, asked.

"I defended myself. The Turian had a home-made pistol. He threatened me with it, and I responded. Krogan don't mess around." He said. Mult shaked his head, as if agreeing.

"Sir, this varren can't be here. We will have to impound it." the turain officer said. Lux stood, towering over the officers. They both took a step back and edged their hands closer to their pistols.

"No you don't. He has all the proper papers." Lux said as he pulled out the papers from the back of his boot. He opened the water-tight case and handed the papers to the human. The human was caught off-guard, but still managed to keep enough of his composure to check the papers.

"They are in order sir, but you will have to get new ones next month." he said handing them back.

"And do you have a license for those?" the turian asked pointing at the shotguns. Lux pulled out another set of papers from the case.

"I have papers for everything, except my reason for staying here. That's top-secret. Employee-Employer confidentiality. Actually, I think at the moment we work for the same people." Lux said as he got his licenses back. The human paled, the turian he couldn't tell. They had been told to look out for a krogan mercenary who was working for the council, and to direct him to the representative he would meet.

"Sir, we were told that if we saw you, to send to the presidium, C-Sec office. There the representative will meet you." The human said as they left with the paramedics.

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?