Author Topic: To Train The Elite  (Read 47300 times)

Noldorin Mando

• Commander
Re: To Train The Elite
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2010, 04:15:09 PM »
Djenne shuddered empathetically. "You'd catch me commiting suicide before I did that dive. Of course I don't hunt bounties. Prefer straight-up combat missions." He said bluntly, tossing the baton lightly in his hand.

"The only thing that should be opened with the Taliban is a 7.66mm hole courtesty of a Princess Patricia sniper round smack in the center of the fundamentalist's unibrow"
-Ron James

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2010, 04:26:59 PM »
"Bounties are quicker and pay better. But I guess this pays best. Any word on what Jango wants? He and I worked a bunch of bounties awhile back and he called me up." Gerd said searching his packs. He found and lite a cigar. He inhaled deeply and blew a few smoke rings.

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2010, 05:45:24 PM »
None of the other mercenaries noticed the Mandalorian in Grey armor leaning against the wall, hididng in a shadow. Now was as good a time as any. He strode out right as the last man had finished his question and answered in his deep, rough voice.

"You will all find out what Jango wants soon enough. For right now, just keep your cool and follow me and the gihaal." Mag said incredulously, gesturing toward the Kaminoan, who then spoke.

"Hello, and welcome to Kamino. For now, your spacecraft will be confiscated and placed in our secure hangars."

The other trainers were all about to rise up in protest, when Mag spoke up again. "You can't leave the planet until the contract is up. When you took those creds from Jango, you signed on for this. So no griping about your inabillity to leave. This job will consume your time, anyway." Mag turned on his heel and strode for the doors, the Kaminoan leading.

"Let's get moving. No time to waste."

"First Platoon wins!""And how do you figure that?""The others cheated.""I say they improvised.""They cheated!""THEY ADAPTED AND OVERCAME!"

Find an excuse to win.

Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

• Disgruntled MMORPG
  • Commander
  • Hates Bioware officially.
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2010, 06:06:03 PM »
A YT-1930 descended, the ramp lowering itself mid-landing. The ship, Victory's Revenge, landed, and a figure, sniper rifle on his back and a duffel hanging from his shoulder, clad in silver plates bordered by black stepped off, noticing the group of trainers following a Kaminoan. He swore and ran toward the door, the door barely opening as he rushed in.
Lists of games I play:
-- Star Trek Online
-- KOTOR (1 and 2)
-- SWTOR
-- Terraria
-- TF2
-- Magicka
-- Left 4 Dead 2
-- Garry's Mod
And nearly any other F2P game on this planet.

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2010, 06:16:24 PM »
"And who is this?" The Kaminoan said. Mag just crossed his arms and sighed. He had been the first to arrive following Jango's message, and was getting a little tired of playing tour guide.

"First Platoon wins!""And how do you figure that?""The others cheated.""I say they improvised.""They cheated!""THEY ADAPTED AND OVERCAME!"

Find an excuse to win.

Cassa_Mirdala'Kotep

• Sergeant
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2010, 07:25:39 PM »
"Wayii," Tracinya muttered as she followed the others, she'd known it was a long term contract but the idea of having her ship for lack of better word impounded irked her a bit. Still she trusted Jango and he trusted these others. She shook her head slightly as another trainer came running in, she gave him marks for not slipping with all the rain he'd brought in with his run in.

"If you'll follow, you'll be shown to your quarters." the Kaminoian said.

"What about talking to the others or is that not allowed?" Tracinya asked after a moment. She was curious to know what skills were available between them all.

((OOC: Mag-Ordo thanks for taking the lead, i was going to add more after my kids were asleep but you,re doing fine taking the lead so i'll leave you to it. ;)  ))

"Ash" thanks to Mereel!

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2010, 08:38:59 PM »
OOC: Alrighty then ;) :P

"After you have been shown your rooms and the Training Instructor areas, you will have time to eat and get acquainted with the other instructors before Jango arrives." The Kaminoan said softly.

"I've got a better idea, Taun We. Lets just upload the map of the immediate area to their data pads. I'm sure they can figure it out from there." Mag opened a door and gestured for the tall grey creature to leave. "Come on, I'll make sure they dont go snooping around."

"I shall leave you to it, then." Taun We bowed gracefully and left the room.

Find an excuse to win.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2010, 08:45:55 PM »
Gerd picked up with weapon's case from where he had put it down and slung it over his shoulder. He looked up at the small data-pad screen that was cliped to a antenna that as perpendicularly sticking out from his temple region. He found his room and opened the door. He did a quick sweep and put his things on the bed. He would sort it out later, after he talked to Jango. He saw that the man he had talked with, the woman, the late comer, and Mag had rooms in the same hall as he. He chuckled at coincidences and tapped his cigar letting the ashes fall free.

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?

Cassa_Mirdala'Kotep

• Sergeant
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2010, 09:22:32 PM »
Tracinya nodded as she read the information on the pad, "Thanks, see you shortly then." she turned and headed for the quarters that had been marked for her. After the doorway closed behind her she looked around. There wasn't much but she didn,t need much anyway. The kitchen area was pretty spacious, good she'd be able to cook her meals here.

Her duffle she set down on the floor near the bed, she eased off her helmet and gave a wry grin, if Harik hadn't died he'd have likely been Jango's pick for this assignment unless he was looking for her to pass on her slicing skills or even medical. Sure she knew how to fight but then so did just about every other mandalorian. Though a lot of them had been lost over the years. Still there were more among the stars. Was just a matter of them reading the dadita(Mandalorian morse code) in the holonet waves. Tracinya ran a hand through her short curlying red hair. When it was wet her hair actually reached her shoulders but dry the curls were tight and it coiled close to the sides of her head. Not that she minded, the length of her hair was never something that conserned her as long as it wasn't long enough to give an enemy a 'handle' against her.

She took off her beskad(slightly curved saber made of mandalorian iron), kal(knife), and set them on the small table. Her bes'bev she kept on her belt along with her small verpine pistol in her ankle hostler. Tracinya headed to the kitchen to see what was availible and make notes of what to request since she'd figured out that Jango would come and go but she and the others would have to stay put. She didn,t mind asking for stuff. Turned out there wasn't much she needed to request. A few spices that she prefered to use in her cooking, there was everything availible for making more than a few uj'alayise(uj cakes). Nodding to herself she headed out the doorway again stopping on her way to grab her helmet and hang it on her belt opposite her bes'bev, she walked to the designated Training Instructor's Area hoping to see the others there.

"Ash" thanks to Mereel!

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2010, 09:47:26 PM »
Mag was leaning against the wall next to the door that went into the Instructors area, which included eating areas, lounging areas, and other things Jango had deemed neccesary.

"I see you don't take much time getting settled in, Tracinya."

Find an excuse to win.

Cassa_Mirdala'Kotep

• Sergeant
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2010, 09:52:06 PM »
Tracinya gave a short laugh, "I don,t have that much to unpack," she paused and then added with a wry grin, "So you know my name what is yours?" she asked standing at ease, true this guy might or might not out rank her but until everyone was around and or orders given out she wasn't saluting anyone out of cause just yet. Besides some got offened if you saluted them. So way she saw it she was erring on the side of caution. It wouldn't hurt anyone feelings and no reason for a fight either.

"Ash" thanks to Mereel!

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2010, 09:56:26 PM »
"Magis Vao. Call me Mag." Mag said reaching out for the traditional Mandalorain arm shake.

Find an excuse to win.

Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

• Disgruntled MMORPG
  • Commander
  • Hates Bioware officially.
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2010, 10:01:26 PM »
Opening the door to his room, Ky'ram set the duffel bag in the small closet beside the door, and set the KPK-42 Sniper Rifle on the bed. He had managed to find his way here with minimal assistance from the 'pad. He took off his helmet, and looked around the room. Next to the door was a small equipment closet, and opposite that was a bathroom. Around the corner was a small kitchen, and next to that was a large row of shelving. Rounding another corner is the bed, and beside that is a small stand with a holo-lamp. Finally, he ended at the door again. He picked up the sniper rifle again, and placed it on the shelf, along with his helmet. He walked to the entrance, and opened the door, destined for the others.
Lists of games I play:
-- Star Trek Online
-- KOTOR (1 and 2)
-- SWTOR
-- Terraria
-- TF2
-- Magicka
-- Left 4 Dead 2
-- Garry's Mod
And nearly any other F2P game on this planet.

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2010, 10:06:30 PM »
"Well, look who decided to show up and not be hunted down by assassins." Mag said with a smirk as Ky'ram came out of his room. He turned back to Tracinya. "So how do you like the place?"

Find an excuse to win.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2010, 10:07:41 PM »
OOC:Didn't we learn Mag's name? Or did I not see that? That isn't an attack on your post Cassas, but clarification for mine.  Ordo, do you want to controll Jango?

Gerd found his was to what seemed a lounge. Mabey he would find Jango there. He entered to see the woman and the guy, Mag. He walked over to the pair.

"G'Day. How's it going?" Gerd said offering each arm, one to each of them.

Cassa_Mirdala'Kotep

• Sergeant
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2010, 10:11:01 PM »
"Magis Vao. Call me Mag." Mag said reaching out for the traditional Mandalorain arm shake.

Tracinya grinned as she reached out to clasp his arm, "Mag it is then, nice to meet you." she stepped back and gave a wry grin as the others started filling in the room. "You in charge until Jango get's here?" she asked before the others got closer to start introducing themselves. She figured once everyone was settled they'd get to who was doing what for their trainees. She was curious from what little she,d seen so far of the place it didn,t feel like a training barracks. Reminded her of a hospital more than anything. Not that she minded hospitals. She,d done her fair share of work in them but she prefered being afield when she was working...

((OOC: from what i have read he's not introduced himself until now if i am wrong let me know and i'll edit accordingly))

"Ash" thanks to Mereel!

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2010, 10:14:23 PM »
OOC: no, i dont think i told you my name. sure, ill do jango.

Mag took Gerd's hand. The man wasnt a mandalorain, and therefore didnt deserve the arm shake. "Settled in, Gerd?" Then he turned back to Tracinya and shrugged. "I guess so. He told me to show all the new trainers around right before he disappeared. Don't ask me where too."

Find an excuse to win.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2010, 10:17:58 PM »
"Yourself Mag." Gerd said, having picked up his name from the question Tracinya asked.

"Knowing Jango he's off on some bounty." He commented.

"And you are lil' miss?" Gerd asked politely.

Cassa_Mirdala'Kotep

• Sergeant
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2010, 10:24:53 PM »
Tracinya nodded her head, "Good day to you. I'm Tracinya but you can call me Cin. Least until you give me a reason to not like you." she added with a wry grin. Then she turned to give the other(Ky'ram) a hand-arm shake.

She shook her head softly at Mag's comment about asking where Jango went, "He's the boss so we'll keep to his schedule." she would keep the rest of her questions to herself until the rest had finished settling in and arrived at the Training Instructor's Area. It wasn,t fair to have Mag repeat stuff when they could hear it all at once together.

In her own head she was laughing softly, she was the shortest of the bunch so far and the only woman, Tracinya was sure that others would show up. She couldn,t be the only woman trainer. If she was well she'd just have to show the guys she did indeed know what she was doing if it came down to it. Though if they were the professionals they were supposed to be it wouldn't be a question that would be asked at least openly. Tracinya figured worse case she leave a few bumps on some heads with her bes'bev if things got out of hand...

((OOC: this is going to be fun and Mag you are doing a great job thanks for all the help))

"Ash" thanks to Mereel!

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2010, 10:27:06 PM »
"Oh no, he's still here, alright. He never goes anywhere without the Slave 1, and it's still here. All the new Sergeants have arrived today, and he just left me this morning, so i think he's making final arrangments for our courses and such. But of course, we'll see all that soon enough."

As Mag watched Gerd ask his question to Tracinya, he felt a sudden flash of anger that was not like him at all. He wondered why, and decided to think on it later. He still hadn't removed his helmet, and decided this was a good time. The seal made the familiar popping sound, and he cooly eased off the bucket. Holding it against his hip, he ran his hand across his face and his hair, rolling his neck on his shoulders.

OOC: oh yes, its turning out great. anytime, vod'ika ;)    EDIT:  oh and i forgot to mention in the charrie sheet, Mag is very good looking and attractive, but doesnt go out with girls hardly ever
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 10:39:14 PM by N-11 Commander Ordo »

Find an excuse to win.