Author Topic: To Train The Elite  (Read 45329 times)

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
Re: To Train The Elite
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2010, 10:38:39 PM »
"Nice to meet you Tracinya" Gerd responded.

"I'm Gerd Kryayter, but those who live call me Dragontooth." He said.

Gerd hadn't seen hide nor tail of Slave I, but he hadn't seen much of anything in that strom. He decided to take Mag's word for it.

"So, is the weather always like that?" Gerd asked.

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2010, 10:40:26 PM »
"24/7, during the rainy season. Don't worry, it clears up during the summer....for a week or so...."

"First Platoon wins!""And how do you figure that?""The others cheated.""I say they improvised.""They cheated!""THEY ADAPTED AND OVERCAME!"

Find an excuse to win.

Cassa_Mirdala'Kotep

• Sergeant
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2010, 10:52:34 PM »
"That is fun. Least we'll never be short on water, with all that rain, there catchers around to put in holding tanks?" Tracinya asked with a grin, she had doubts about the clearing up of the weather. Not that she really cared, weather didn,t get through armor that often. Though she wouldn,t want to train outside during the bigger lightening parts of the storm. Getting fired in her armor was NOT part of her contract.

She leaned against the wall wondering where all the others were at so they could get down to the rest of introductions and llikely training schedule.

"Ash" thanks to Mereel!

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2010, 11:05:13 PM »
"Actually, yes. That is where the Kaminoans get all their water from. Then they send it through their special filter and inject it with vitamins and other such osik."

Mag looked around the room.

"Shab, we need to get this show on the road." He pulled up his comlink. "Would everyone not in the Instructors Lounge please GET YOUR SHEBS IN HERE. Thankyou."

"First Platoon wins!""And how do you figure that?""The others cheated.""I say they improvised.""They cheated!""THEY ADAPTED AND OVERCAME!"

Find an excuse to win.

Noldorin Mando

• Commander
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2010, 11:12:51 PM »
Djenne had been about to enter his room when a rowdy Mandalorian voice yelled into his earpiece. Muttering, he threw his bags and baton inside, then pulled off his jacket. He wore the uniform of a Major of the Karelazal Army, and he wore it with pride. It was a marker of authority and integrity. Something that needed a lesson taught amongst instructors and away from Fett, skilled though he was. He reported sullenly, but came to attention smartly and faced the Mandalorian down, staring viciously at the taller man with black eyes.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 11:27:15 PM by Noldorin Mando »

"The only thing that should be opened with the Taliban is a 7.66mm hole courtesty of a Princess Patricia sniper round smack in the center of the fundamentalist's unibrow"
-Ron James

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2010, 11:22:47 PM »
OOC: my helmet is off, vod :P

Mag stared right back down at Djenne. No frikkin' way was this guy going to intimidate Magis Vao. The two were standing close enough that Mag actually had to tilt his head down a little to stare straight into Djenne's eyes. Things were already starting to get interesting with Mag's bunk group. He'd already brawled with three other trainers today, all non mandalorain, and had been wondering which of these guys would want to have it out with him. Question Answered.

Find an excuse to win.

Noldorin Mando

• Commander
« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2010, 11:31:28 PM »
"I don't expect courtesty from you, Mandalorian. But I do expect professionalism," Djenne said quietly. "You can show us the respect we deserve, or I'll ensure that you don't enjoy your stay here. I'm a master of five martial arts, ten forms of armed fighting styles, and I know upwards of a hundred ways to kill you with my bare hands. I'm here because of that. Disrespect me again, and I'll demostrate as much as I can." He hissed, then pushed the Mandalorian back a pace, giving them both much-needed personal space.

"The only thing that should be opened with the Taliban is a 7.66mm hole courtesty of a Princess Patricia sniper round smack in the center of the fundamentalist's unibrow"
-Ron James

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2010, 11:40:08 PM »
As Djenne's hand was leaving Mag's chest, he had to strongly resist the impulse to break it then and there. Conditions were already going to be testy here, he didnt need someone right down the hall out to kill him.

"You obviously aren't used to dealing with other soldiers, Djenne. My shouting was not a disrespect to you, but a common show of comeraderie between brothers in arms. You want f***ing courtesy, go to the Kaminoans. You want to settle in with the group and become one of them, then you cool off and take your ribbing."

Mag stared him in the eyes a few more seconds to make his point, then casually resumed the previous mood of the room.

"Alright, now that we are all here, let me give you a little intro. Since we will be living with eachother for the foreseeable future, we sure as hell should know eachother first."

Find an excuse to win.

Cassa_Mirdala'Kotep

• Sergeant
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2010, 07:08:27 AM »
Tracinya resisted in rolling her eyes as the evident pissing contest was about to start. Mag had handled it well though, hadn't even given the guy a broken nose or anything. "Name's Tracinya Goran, I know my way around data streams, most living bodies, besides kicking shebse that is." she said with a wide grin, even adding a playful wink.

She'd seen on the pad of information there was an infirmary just a few doors down. "Should I put your names on plaques to set aside a pair of bunks in the infirmary for you two?" She was joking of course. Tracinya liked to think a good laugh would help tone down the level of testosterone. Truth be told she had feeling Mag and the late comer Djeene; to the meeting would be keeping her busy with smack downs between training sessions, she hoped she was wrong and the matter was settled but she'd do her job, give them an ear full about their stupidity at the same time.  Ah the joys of medicine, heal them up and give them hell for being childish. she thought as she listened to the others telling of themselves and their skills.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 08:04:22 PM by Cassa_Mirdala'Kotep »

"Ash" thanks to Mereel!

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2010, 07:32:16 AM »
"When those two finnally try to kill eachother, I'll bring the snacks. You bring the drinks." Gerd muttered to Tracinya as the scene unfolded.

"I have to agree with the little one, he was very unprofessional, but then he's a mando." He added as a afterthought.

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?

Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

• Disgruntled MMORPG
  • Commander
  • Hates Bioware officially.
« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2010, 07:56:03 AM »
As he stood in the room diagonally behind Gerd and Tracinya, he spoke.

"Ky'ram Parjai'Kote, trainer in sniping, and I'm one who doesn't appreciate worthless bickering."
Lists of games I play:
-- Star Trek Online
-- KOTOR (1 and 2)
-- SWTOR
-- Terraria
-- TF2
-- Magicka
-- Left 4 Dead 2
-- Garry's Mod
And nearly any other F2P game on this planet.

Cassa_Mirdala'Kotep

• Sergeant
« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2010, 01:24:18 PM »
"When those two finally try to kill each other, I'll bring the snacks. You bring the drinks." Gerd muttered to Tracinya as the scene unfolded.

"I have to agree with the little one, he was very unprofessional, but then he's a mando." He added as a afterthought.

She was grinning at Gerd's comment right up until she heard him mutter about unprofessional and being a mando. Shaking her head she started to say something but figured it was a waste of breath. Folks didn't always see the professional mando the same as themselves, Tracinya had noticed when Mag took off his helmet. He was as folks said 'easy on the eyes'. Though most Mandalorian's didn't count looks as high on the list as fighting ability, ingenuity, and tenacity.

"Ky'ram Parjai'Kote, trainer in sniping, and I'm one who doesn't appreciate worthless bickering."

Tracinya shook her head softly, "So we're a right mixed bunch." she paused and added, "So let's get along before Jango shows up and boxes everyone ears. We're here to train folks not worry about whose the biggest shabuir around." she looked around, with a wry grin on her face.

"Ash" thanks to Mereel!

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2010, 03:22:30 PM »
OOC: lol i think this is the first time my charrie and Nold's charrie have had a problem with eachother.

"Name's Tracinya Goran, I know my way around data streams, most living bodies, besides kicking shebse that is." she said with a wide grin, even adding a playful wink.

She'd seen on the pad of information there was an infirmary just a few doors down. "Should I put your names on plaques to set aside a pair of bunks in the infirmary for you two?"

Mag resisted the urge to say 'Only one will be necessary.' Now was not the time. Stupid Non-mandalorains. Why did jango even hire them?  Mag would have to ask him later.

"How about you, Gerd? Any special talents you'd like to share with our little group?" Mag already knew his talents. He'd helped Jango pick many of the trainers. However, no one else did, so they'd have to share them.

Tracinya had noticed when Mag took off his helmet. He was as folks said 'easy on the eyes'. Though most Mandalorian's didn't count looks as high on the list as fighting ability, ingenuity, and tenacity. "So we're a right mixed bunch." she paused and added, "So let's get along before Jango shows up and boxes everyone ears. We're here to train folks not worry about whose the biggest shabuir around." she looked around, with a wry grin on her face.

Mag noticed that Tracinya kept glancing over at him. He tried to ignore it for the moment. Never one to use his good looks to his advantage, this was different for some reason, but he couldnt figure out why. Mag shook it off and concentrated on the task at hand.

"And don't even think about getting transfered to another bunk group. You four were the last to arrive, all the other spots are filled. So for now, let's concentrate on learning about eachother and training Commandos."

Damn, she's attractive. Look at that grin. She has mischief and fun written all over. Magis thought to himself. No. Stop it. NOW. Quit staring at her and listen to the others.

Find an excuse to win.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2010, 08:02:03 PM »
Gerd huffed.

"My specialty, as you put it, is infiltrating enemy real estate, breaking a few necks, planting bombs, and blowing it all to hell. In other words CQC, Infiltration, and Sabotouge." Gerd said crossing his arms.

"And you said commando's. Is that who'll we'll be training? Fett was light on the details and heavy on the credits." He said as he apped his cigar.

Cassa_Mirdala'Kotep

• Sergeant
« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2010, 09:20:51 PM »
"And don't even think about getting transfered to another bunk group. You four were the last to arrive, all the other spots are filled. So for now, let's concentrate on learning about eachother and training Commandos."

Tracinya bit back a laugh at Mag's comment about switching bunk groups. It was a draw back to being the tail that wagged of a group. Showing up last and all. She didn't mind were she was, she was sure she could get along with the others at least as long as they stayed 'polite'. Her bes'bev would be knocking some heads if anyone tried anything funny. If that didn't get her point across she'd upgrade her tactics accordingly.

"My specialty, as you put it, is infiltrating enemy real estate, breaking a few necks, planting bombs, and blowing it all to hell. In other words CQC, Infiltration, and Sabotouge." Gerd said crossing his arms.

"And you said commando's. Is that who'll we'll be training? Fett was light on the details and heavy on the credits." He said as he apped his cigar.

((OOC leaving space for Djenne's reply))

Tracinya bit back her first comment on Gerd's addition to the conversation. She almost asked if he was complaining about the credits Jango had given for the assignment. It wasn't her business what he thought of the credits or the job ahead of them. She was also curious about Mag's comment about training commandos. They were the specially trained able to go anywhere to do anything usually working in groups of three or four. She pondered that a long moment before she asked her own question, "Just how many 'commandos' are we training?"

It was then the doors hissed open again, it wasn't the Kaminoan that had come back to check on them. This was Jango Fett, one of the few to survive Galidraan, he'd taken out over a dozen jedi on his own, with his bare hands, he was battle scarred, no nonesense. Jango was wearing a simple slate blue grey shirt and grey pants with his boots, the sleeves were rolled up to his elbows. Jango did not smile nor did he frown as he took stock in the room. His dark brown eyes met each member in the room before stopping at Mag's.

"You'll each be training 100 commados." he said in a timbre basic laced with his Concord Dawn accent. "Mag's Training Sergeant Leader of this group, he's going to pick his seconds after watching you all at you're best." Jango paused long enough to let his words sink in. "Anything you want to add to that Mag?"

((OOC: hope that is okay if not let me know and i'll edit as needs be. also if anyone thinks my posts are too long let me know and i'll cut them down, but i am finally back in the swing for rp posts i think ;) -modified for quotes for easier reading thanks for the tip ;)  ))
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 11:12:44 PM by Cassa_Mirdala'Kotep »

"Ash" thanks to Mereel!

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #55 on: March 31, 2010, 09:33:59 PM »
OOC: yeah that's fine. and your posts are good, too. one tip: if you want to quote someone, just use the 'insert quote' button and cut the post down to the specific words you want. that makes it a lot easier to seperate your words from everyone elses ;)

"Nope. Although I was about to tell them all about me saving your shebs at Galidraan, and how much you whined while we were imprisoned on that spice freightor. I'm telling you, this di'kut cried himself to sleep every night in those years. All the punishment they gave us, the stress, the feeling of being a slave. He couldn't handle the pressure." Mag said with a sly half grin on his face.

"Mag! I catch you telling that load of osik to the fresh meat one more time, and trust me you di'kut. You're gonna wish you never saved me." Jango put his finger in Mag's chest while he said this. Mag just grabbed it in the mando arm shake and said "Roger that. Su'cuy, ner vod. Vaii gar ru'cuy?"

Find an excuse to win.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #56 on: March 31, 2010, 09:36:19 PM »
OOC:Cassa, the longer the better. You're a great RPGer and you'll force us to post better. And besides, we here at BA have very light RPG rules. Occasionally we will have a sentance minimum per post for an RPG, but never a maximum.

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #57 on: April 01, 2010, 12:24:28 AM »
Jango shrugged. "Here and there. Sorting things out with the Kaminoans. Apparently you savages have shocked the population of Kamino with your appearance and behavior."

"Ah, you know us, Jango. We like to make a big first impression." Mag said, leaning back in a recliner chair and putting his hands behind his head.

"Hm. About that, I think it's about time you got introduced to your troops. Follow me." Jango turned abruptly and strode out the doors.

Mag quickly jumped to his feet, grabbed his helmet, and followed right behind. "Just as I was getting comfortable, too."

"Hmph. Precisely why I decided to show them now. I have to keep your fat shebs on your toes."

"You chakaar...." Mag muttered jokingly as they walked through the Sergeants Area and through a new door into what was marked 'Unit Area'.

Find an excuse to win.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #58 on: April 01, 2010, 07:38:08 AM »
Gerd looked around at the halls.

"This place isn't the type of place you ussually train troops. Seems more like a hospital." He said thoughtfully. He tapped his cigar again.

"Jango, do the Kaminians have weaker immune systems forcing them to keep everything so shinny and clean, or are they just germaphobics?" Gerd asked as he ran his finger over a wall.

OOC: It would be because they are cloners, so I think Jango would tell Gerd, "You'll see" or something like that so we understand when we see the cloning vats.

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #59 on: April 01, 2010, 01:29:59 PM »
OOC: gotcha

Jango gave the equivalent of a chuckle and said "You'll see." They continued down the hall, passing more barracks and training areas. "This will be where you train your troops." Jango pointed out a window into a massive area below, filled with all the goodies needed for training commandos. "We'll tour those next."

Find an excuse to win.