Author Topic: The Clone Wars Adventures  (Read 35520 times)

RC-1499

• Lieutenant
  • Nau vak'to, dralshye'raj
Re: The Clone Wars Adventures
« Reply #100 on: February 07, 2012, 09:59:03 PM »
I try to get on today for the first time in a year and Sony desides "We can't have that" . So the station site is down so i cant play. Shep. Firefek. Dang. Darn. Frac. Huts Butt. hells of correlia.

H-BOMB

• Party
  • Commander
« Reply #101 on: February 07, 2012, 11:51:07 PM »
Yeah I popped in to see if there was anything new.

Unfortunately because my free Jedi membership subscription ran out, there's a limited amount of things I have access to.

BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips

ARC_Commander_Colt

• High Jedi General
  • Commander
« Reply #102 on: August 31, 2012, 01:30:34 PM »
Sorry for the mega-bump, but I got on today and apparently Clone Wars Adventures is now more like an MMO than ever - its combat mode has been modified so you can use consumables, and it was reported at Celebration VI that you will soon be able to choose a combat class - light side, trooper, dark side, or mercenary. Also, an apology to any of you who were in my squad the Jetiise Vode - since it had become stagnant, I deleted it and restarted under a new name - The Hand of Judgement (based off the stormtroopers from Allegiance). Any of you who wish to rejoin, either post it here or log on to the game and message me and I will send you an invite. Anyway, now that the game is being improved, I hope to see some of you guys back in the game. :D

RIP: O'Niner, Droidbait, Nub, Cutup, Hevy, and Echo, the members of the Rishi Moon watch team. May Fives live on.