Author Topic: Protecting the People: Naval Warfare  (Read 45065 times)

Darin Daru'Kasem

• I don't have a avatar because I can't find one nerdy enough
  • Commander
Protecting the People: Naval Warfare
« on: July 05, 2010, 10:21:52 AM »
Anyone can be any of these, first come first serve.

Jedi General: N-11 Commando Ordo
Admiral: OPEN
Commander: Darin Daru'Kasem
Commander CT-1999 Oronk
Captain: Ky'ram Parjai'Kote
Captain: Mereel Skirata
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: CC-3336 “Wolfe”
Personality:  Wolfe is a practical strategist possessing a natural ability for both problem-solving and strategy. He is talented in hand to hand combat and small-vessel piloting. He is rough around the edges, but kind when necessary. Wolfe is dedicated to his cause, and would do anything too protect the Republic.
Uniform/Appearance: [spoiler][/spoiler]
Armor:[spoiler][/spoiler]
History: Wolfe served on board an Acclamator-I Assault ship at the Battle of Geonosis, but was transferred to the Resolution after the Battle.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: CT-1875 "Kote"
Personality: Dedicated to his work, willing to die for his superior officers and the Republic in defense of innocent civilians.
Appearance: (same as Darin ((duh)))
Armor: [spoiler][/spoiler]
History: Kote has served as a Captain on the Resolution since the Battle of Geonosis.
Name:CC-1856 "Swanson"
Personality: Stubborn and extremely loyal to those he views as brothers has a knack for disobeying orders that will endanger his brother clones
Appearance: No Tats or anything like that
Armor symbol:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
History:Swanson has served as a commander on several different ships.
Name: CT-4407 "Getch"
Personality: If known for his ability to accomplish the little things.  He does all that is asked of him no matter what the project.     He, unlike some of his brothers looks at his service with the utmost honor.   He will endanger his fellow man if it is for the greater good.  
"If given a direct order that I think is suicide, I will rally my men and fight to win.  If it is hopeless, I'll take as many as the bastards with me as can."
-Captain Getch
Armor: Like Rex, but with red instead of Blue.  And in place of the Jaig eyes he has a Republic Cox on the right side of the brow.
History: Getch has fought successfully under Commander Swanson for most of the Clone Wars.
Name: Lash Vlin
Personality: Kind, approachable, stern when needs to be, but treats everyone equally. Jedi and clones alike. Known to be quite sarcastic at times, this has gotten him in trouble several times.
Appearance: Average height of a clone trooper, light brown hair, blue eyes, in great shape.
Armor: Wears traditional jedi robes with black trooper armor on arms, shoulders, chest and back. Likes to paint the armor with the symbols of the troops he's commanding.
History: Lash was a padawan on the brink of Knighthood when the war broke out and he was rushed to Geonosis. His bravery there earned him his Knighting. One of the few Jedi who had, before the war, studied military tactics, his studies enabled him to perform much better in the field early on with much lower casualties. After commanding a few different battle groups, Lash was assigned to the Resolution battle group stationed above Ord Cestus.
Name: Elsilrac Jolon
Personality: As a 62-year-old veteran of the Judicial Forces, Lt. Commander Jolon commands the respect his years give him. He believes that the Republic's Navy is untried and thus veunerable, but intents to assist in making it combat-ready. He chafes slightly when clone flash-training is placed over learned experience, and thus is slightly resentful of his comparatively low rank. As a member of the Judicial Forces, Jolon has a high opinion of Jedi, respecting both thier abilities as soldiers and thier philosophy, and is willing to serve, and die, for the Republic that he loves.
Appearance: [spoiler][/spoiler]
Armor: None, prefers to serve in duty uniform. Will wear issue breastplate, graves and vambraces if needed.
History: Born on Coruscaunt, Elsilrac Jolon was the 10th generation of a military family, tracing his lineage to the early Jedi-Sith conflicts. At age 18, Jolon enlisted in the Judicial Forces Navy, and served in countless minor conflicts. In the Stark Hyperspace War, he personally commanded a vessel and led it against the pirate armada. When the Clone Wars broke out, Jolon had been considering retiring and spending his days tending his home and grandchildren, but the new fleet called for officers, and Jolon answered.This is his second command, after his first ship was scuttled.

PLOT:
This story begins in 22 BBY on board the Resolution, a Venator Class Star Destroyer of the Open Circle Fleet, stationed at the Ord Cestus Medical Station. While patients are flooding in from the planet below, the Resolution sits idle, part of the fleet supporting the assault on the planet below. However, Separatist activity in nearby systems may draw the Resolution and her crew away from their post at Ord Cestus.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 09:09:10 PM by Darin Daru'Kasem »

Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

• Disgruntled MMORPG
  • Commander
  • Hates Bioware officially.
Re: Protecting the People: Naval Warfare
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2010, 11:36:37 AM »
Name: CT-1875 "Kote"
Personality: Dedicated to his work, willing to die for his superior officers and the Republic in defense of innocent civilians.
Appearance: (same as Darin ((duh)))
Armor: [spoiler][/spoiler]
History: Kote has served as a Captain on the Resolution since the Battle of Geonosis.
Lists of games I play:
-- Star Trek Online
-- KOTOR (1 and 2)
-- SWTOR
-- Terraria
-- TF2
-- Magicka
-- Left 4 Dead 2
-- Garry's Mod
And nearly any other F2P game on this planet.

Darin Daru'Kasem

• Commander
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2010, 12:08:48 PM »
OOC: By Appearance I mean like, does he have tattoos or a diffrent haircut.   

Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

• Disgruntled MMORPG
  • Commander
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2010, 12:28:11 PM »
((No, same thing. I'm conventional.))
Lists of games I play:
-- Star Trek Online
-- KOTOR (1 and 2)
-- SWTOR
-- Terraria
-- TF2
-- Magicka
-- Left 4 Dead 2
-- Garry's Mod

Darin Daru'Kasem

• Commander
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2010, 12:52:44 PM »
OOC: Ok :P

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2010, 03:54:18 PM »
Not sure if i want to be a commander or captain....what does each position control in this game?

"First Platoon wins!""And how do you figure that?""The others cheated.""I say they improvised.""They cheated!""THEY ADAPTED AND OVERCAME!"

Find an excuse to win.

Darin Daru'Kasem

• Commander
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2010, 03:57:59 PM »
Commanders are advisors to the General. Captains are just officers. They support the Commanders. While commanders interact with whoever the Jedi will be, Captains are, well, the support staff to the Commanders. Make sense?

Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

• Disgruntled MMORPG
  • Commander
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2010, 04:19:08 PM »
Jedi
 |
Admiral
 |
Commander
 |
Captain

Correct?
Lists of games I play:
-- Star Trek Online
-- KOTOR (1 and 2)
-- SWTOR
-- Terraria
-- TF2
-- Magicka
-- Left 4 Dead 2
-- Garry's Mod

CT-1199 Oronk

• The Dude
  • Commander
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2010, 05:26:53 PM »
Could I take a Commander  Slot??

Name:CT-1856 "Swanson"
Personality: Stubborn and extremely loyal to those he views as brothers has a knack for disobeying orders that will endanger his brother clones
Appearance: No Tats or anything like that
Armor symbol:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
History:Swanson has served as a commander on several different ships...
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 05:29:30 PM by CT-1199 Oronk »
BUY GUNS A **** LOAD OF GUNS!

"All Mercs know the jambo!" (Chris Tanto)

Darin Daru'Kasem

• Commander
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2010, 07:33:45 PM »
Correct, Ky'ram.

Ok, Mereel and Nold said they would join, We'll wait for them.

Mereel Skirata

• Mod Staff
  • Senior Clone Commander
  • For Mandalore!
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2010, 07:58:02 PM »
I'll take the other captain.  

Name: CT-4407 "Getch"

Personality:   If known for his ability to accomplish the little things.  He does all that is asked of him no matter what the project.     He, unlike some of his brothers looks at his service with the utmost honor.   He will endanger his fellow man if it is for the greater good.  
"If given a direct order that I think is suicide, I will rally my men and fight to win.  If it is hopeless, I'll take as many as the bastards with me as can."
-Captain Getch

Armor:  Like Rex, but with red instead of Blue.  And in place of the Jaig eyes he has a Republic Cox on the right side of the brow.

History:  Getch has fought successfully under Commander Swanson for most of the Clone Wars.
Resident Costumer.

"Now boys.. no comparing verp sizes...."

Darin Daru'Kasem

• Commander
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2010, 08:15:36 PM »
OOC: We shall start soon

It will begin with Wolfe flying onto the Resolution on a Nu-class shuttle. You guys will be in the hanger. The Jedi, unless anyone joins soon, will be on Ord Cestus until they join.

Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

• Disgruntled MMORPG
  • Commander
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2010, 08:28:21 PM »
((Comprende, boss.))
Lists of games I play:
-- Star Trek Online
-- KOTOR (1 and 2)
-- SWTOR
-- Terraria
-- TF2
-- Magicka
-- Left 4 Dead 2
-- Garry's Mod

CT-1199 Oronk

• The Dude
  • Commander
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2010, 08:32:03 PM »
occ/soo wait do I need to take another role since Nold is joining?

Darin Daru'Kasem

• Commander
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2010, 09:02:50 PM »
OOC: No no, he can chose either Admiral or Jedi. Assuming he joins.
Anyhow, LETS IT BEGIN

IC:
Wolfe stood on the bridge of the Resolution, looking out over Ord Cestus. He had called Swanson too the bridge, but he had yet too arrive. They had just received a Jedi General, which, Wolfe thought, might mean that they might get into the action soon.
"Swanson, where are you!" he said over the com, and then awaited response.  Then he remembered the Captains, Getch and Kote. He called them on the coms as well, calling them too the bridge.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 09:08:02 PM by Darin Daru'Kasem »

CT-1199 Oronk

• The Dude
  • Commander
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2010, 09:50:44 PM »
"Coming Sir!" Swanson reported as he double timed it to the bridge. "What does the di'kut want now?" Swanson asked himself as he entered the Bridge. "Commander Swanson reporting Sir!"

Darin Daru'Kasem

• Commander
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2010, 10:38:18 PM »
"Finally!" Wolfe said, turning to Swanson "We have been assigned a Jedi. Lash Vlin, recently knighted. He is still on Coruscant, but he will be joining us soon. I am pleased, this may mean that we will be seeing some action soon."
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 07:05:22 AM by Darin Daru'Kasem »

Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

• Disgruntled MMORPG
  • Commander
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2010, 10:44:46 PM »
CT-1875, or "Kote", as he was commonly known among the ship's crew, stood and walked at a brisk pace toward the bridge as his wrist comlink beeped furiously, as if scolding him for not getting there faster. He left the hangar where he had sat, maintaining his armor, colored in various shades of black. He worked his way through the various meandering corridors, eventually ending up at the starboard tower of the ship, which was the main bridge.

As the doors irised open, Kote stepped into the bridge, swiping his hand across his white fleet uniform, and looked at the various clones who worked at their stations in "the pits".

"The pits" were the hollowed out workspaces where clone bridge crew maintained the ship's functions. They were monitored by the officers, who stood above the "pits" on walkways.

Kote stepped into line with the two commanders, Wolfe and Swanson, and saluted.

"Captain Kote, Sir!"

He looked away as Wolfe finished his conversation with Swanson.

"Sorry if I interrupted, Sir; but I'm here. What did I miss?"

((Sorry if that ran a little long...))

Lists of games I play:
-- Star Trek Online
-- KOTOR (1 and 2)
-- SWTOR
-- Terraria
-- TF2
-- Magicka
-- Left 4 Dead 2
-- Garry's Mod

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2010, 10:46:34 PM »
OOC: I guess I'll take the Jedi spot.....wait, do I have to take the name and race that you put up?

Name: Lash Vlin
Personality: Kind, approachable, stern when needs to be, but treats everyone equally. Jedi and clones alike. Known to be quite sarcastic at times, this has gotten him in trouble several times.
Appearance: Average height of a clone trooper, light brown hair, blue eyes, in great shape.
Armor: Wears traditional jedi robes with black trooper armor on arms, shoulders, chest and back. Likes to paint the armor with the symbols of the troops he's commanding.
History: Lash was a padawan on the brink of Knighthood when the war broke out and he was rushed to Geonosis. His bravery there earned him his Knighting. One of the few Jedi who had, before the war, studied military tactics, his studies enabled him to perform much better in the field early on with much lower casualties. After commanding a few different battle groups, Lash was assigned to the Resolution battle group stationed above Ord Cestus.

"First Platoon wins!""And how do you figure that?""The others cheated.""I say they improvised.""They cheated!""THEY ADAPTED AND OVERCAME!"

Find an excuse to win.

Mereel Skirata

• Mod Staff
  • Senior Clone Commander
  • For Mandalore!
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2010, 11:02:17 PM »
Getch entered the bridge closely behind Kote.  He stood at attention and gave a salute before he walked to the edge of the large holo table that they now seemed to be gathering around.     He lingered silently, observing.  He was the type of person that would keep silent until asked a direct question.  

He personally had no hatred toward the Jedi but looked highly on them for there skills in combat, not so much in their ability to lead.  Although he had been under the command of several experienced Knights, there was those that if he was in a higher position would have had replaced.   He was not completely exited to be under a new Jedi Knight that could have the inexperience that many have.    

He quickly checked the searched his HUD, he soon found the file- Jedi Knight Vlin, Lash .      He soon discovered this Jedi has expertises in Tactics and Intelligence.   He decided he would give the new Knight the benefit of the doubt until he met him in person.
Resident Costumer.

"Now boys.. no comparing verp sizes...."