Author Topic: Protecting the People: Naval Warfare  (Read 45018 times)

CT-1199 Oronk

• The Dude
  • Commander
Re: Protecting the People: Naval Warfare
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2010, 11:41:01 AM »
Swanson walked out with Wolfe
BUY GUNS A **** LOAD OF GUNS!

"All Mercs know the jambo!" (Chris Tanto)

Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

• Disgruntled MMORPG
  • Commander
  • Hates Bioware officially.
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2010, 11:57:10 AM »
Kote walked to the edge of the right hand side pit, and looked down.

"Set coordinates for Coruscant."

The clone looked up at him, and saluted.

"Yes, Sir!"

Kote turned back to his spot at the Admiral's side.

--"Coordinates set, Sir."--

He closed the comm channel with Wolfe, and looked out the viewport once more.
Lists of games I play:
-- Star Trek Online
-- KOTOR (1 and 2)
-- SWTOR
-- Terraria
-- TF2
-- Magicka
-- Left 4 Dead 2
-- Garry's Mod
And nearly any other F2P game on this planet.

Mereel Skirata

• Mod Staff
  • Senior Clone Commander
  • For Mandalore!
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2010, 12:15:42 PM »
"General, welcome to the Resolution."    Getch said as the Jedi walked down the walkway of the shuttle.   "Commander Wolfe is on his way, he and the Admiral have requested you to the bridge." 
Resident Costumer.

"Now boys.. no comparing verp sizes...."

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2010, 02:45:40 PM »
Lash walked down the ramp of the shuttle, and it hit him instantly. Home. There was not a single Jedi in this entire battle group. He was away from them, alone with his troops. And he loved it. The smell of a soldier's ship.

A Captain walked up to him, welcoming him to the ship. "Thanks, Cap'n. Let's get to it. I'm General Vlin, but call me Lash. I'm not into that whole title thing."

Lash said as they walked towards the bridge. The troops aboard this ship meant business, Vlin could tell right away. He knew that they could do well together.

"What's your name, Captain?"

"First Platoon wins!""And how do you figure that?""The others cheated.""I say they improvised.""They cheated!""THEY ADAPTED AND OVERCAME!"

Find an excuse to win.

Darin Daru'Kasem

• I don't have a avatar because I can't find one nerdy enough
  • Commander
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2010, 02:55:38 PM »
"Sir!" Wolfe said, as he moved away from a pile of crates "CC-3336 "Wolfe", reporting!" once the Jedi had said at ease, he relaxed.

"I will give you the tour of the ship, but first, I have some business on the bridge I must attend too. Getch, show Lash too his quarters."

CT-1199 Oronk

• The Dude
  • Commander
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2010, 03:12:08 PM »
Swanson saluted the Jedi. "Sir CC-1856 "Swanson" reporting" Swanson went at ease after the general said so he followed Wolfe to the bridge "What business?" Swanson asked
BUY GUNS A **** LOAD OF GUNS!

"All Mercs know the jambo!" (Chris Tanto)

Mereel Skirata

• Mod Staff
  • Senior Clone Commander
  • For Mandalore!
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2010, 03:29:19 PM »
"Aye Sir."   Getch said to Wolfe.  He then turned to Lash.    "Right this way Gener....er Lash."  It almost seemed forced, he never called a Jedi their first name before,  and he took Vlin's request to call him Lash as an honor.    

He gave lead the Jedi down some corridors and turbo lifts.         "The Resolution has just broken off from the fleet and has set coarse for Dantooine." He said, thinking the general would like to know.  "Ah, and Here we are Sir."   He opened the door and let the Jedi enter.
"Sir, Would you like to head up to the bridge now or would you like a few minutes?"  

« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 03:35:34 PM by Mereel Skirata »
Resident Costumer.

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2010, 03:33:54 PM »
"At ease guys. No need to salute me. Like I was telling Getch here, I'm not really into that General rank and title thing. Just call me Lash." Lash smiled, then lifted his general-issue duffel back onto his back and followed Getch towards his quarters. He tried to use as much the same equipment as the soldiers as possible.

Upon arriving at his quarters, Lash patted Getch on the back. "Thanks Getch. I'll be up on the Bridge in a minute. Won't take me long to settle in."

Lash plopped his duffle down on the bunk, and began the short process of unpacing. He had three sets of clothes, which he set into a drawer. His armor he laid on the bunk. Next came his rifles. Lash actually had two blasters, one standard DC-15 long rifle, and the shorter version of the same rifle.

Along with his datapad, that was the extent of his possessions. Well, he did secretly have a picture of the girl he loved. But that one he kept a secret. He couldn't let the Jedi find out about that, or he'd be expelled. Which might not be such a bad thing, would it? Lash thought with a chuckle.

He left his quarters and made his way to the bridge, where Wolfe, Getch, and Swanson were all standing. "How're we doing, gentlemen?"
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 04:57:11 PM by N-11 Commander Ordo »

"First Platoon wins!""And how do you figure that?""The others cheated.""I say they improvised.""They cheated!""THEY ADAPTED AND OVERCAME!"

Find an excuse to win.

Darin Daru'Kasem

• Commander
« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2010, 06:16:35 PM »
"Sir- I mean, Lash, the coordinates for Coruscant are in the navi computer, and we are ready to jump to Hyperspace whenever you order Sir. Now, have you ever been on a Ventaor before, Lash?" Wolfe said, gesturing towards the Turbolifts.

Mereel Skirata

• Mod Staff
  • Senior Clone Commander
  • For Mandalore!
« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2010, 06:39:42 PM »
OOC: wait, why are we going to Coruscant?  I thought we were going to Dantooine or something?   and didn't Lash just come form there?
Resident Costumer.

Darin Daru'Kasem

• Commander
« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2010, 06:49:28 PM »
OOC: We are going because that is where the Taskforce rendezvous point is. And no, he came from.. wherever he was before. Not Coruscant.

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2010, 07:52:05 PM »
"Yes, I've spent almost the entire war so far operating from a Venator. Anything I should know about the Resolution, Wolfe?" Lash asked, walking with the Commander toward's the turbolift.

Find an excuse to win.

Darin Daru'Kasem

• Commander
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2010, 08:59:21 PM »
"This ship is pretty much stock, sir. Nothing unique on this hunk of metal. However, we have been debating firing SPHA's from the Ships lower hanger. Obviously we haven't seen enough action too try it yet, but we are pretty confident it'll work." Wolfe said as he set the turbolift for the hanger deck.

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2010, 09:02:54 PM »
OOC: SPHA's?

"Good. And don't you worry about action, you'll be seeing plenty of it." Lash said with the voice and eyes of a man exposed to the death and carnage of war. "Have you seen our orders yet?"

Find an excuse to win.

Darin Daru'Kasem

• Commander
« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2010, 09:16:38 PM »
OOC: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/SPHA

"Yes. I have. Rendavous at Coruscant with taskforce 241 and then head to Dantooine too support Mace Windu and his forces there. We are prepping for Hyperspace now."

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2010, 09:23:06 PM »
"Alright then. I saw the troop compliment that we're carrying. Pretty substantive fighting force. What kind of action have the men seen?" One of Lash's first missions was to get familiar with all the men.

Find an excuse to win.

Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

• Disgruntled MMORPG
  • Commander
  • Hates Bioware officially.
« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2010, 09:31:13 PM »
Kote turned from his vantage point at the bridge, and activated his wrist comm.

--"Commander, where are you? I thought you were coming up here?"--
Lists of games I play:
-- Star Trek Online
-- KOTOR (1 and 2)
-- SWTOR
-- Terraria
-- TF2
-- Magicka
-- Left 4 Dead 2
-- Garry's Mod
And nearly any other F2P game on this planet.

Darin Daru'Kasem

• Commander
« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2010, 09:48:51 PM »
"Well... We've had our training, and most of them fought at Geonosis. But other than that-" Wolfe was saying when he was cut of by the blinking of his com
"Ah, I am showing the General the hanger deck. We shall be up momentarily." Wolfe said "Excuse me for that interruption. Now, here is our secret weapon." as the Turbolift arrived at  the Hanger Deck. "A dismounted SPHA turbolaser. Not exactly authorized... But we've done nothing but wait up here. We needed too find something too do."

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2010, 09:55:51 PM »
Lash laughed softly as he saw the massive cannon. "Wolfe, I applaud your vision. This is brilliant." Lash looked the laser over once more. "Should we head back up to the Bridge?"

Find an excuse to win.

Darin Daru'Kasem

• Commander
« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2010, 10:04:27 PM »
"Thank you sir!" Wolfe said with a smile "And yes, we should. Kote, we are on our way up." On the Turbolift, Wolfe asked Lash what his previous assignments were.