Author Topic: You as a Mandalorian  (Read 67034 times)

ARC_Commander_Colt

• High Jedi General
  • Commander
You as a Mandalorian
« on: January 21, 2011, 11:33:03 PM »
Okay, I know this had been probably discussed a million times, but maybe not like this. Okay, so you're a Mandalorian. Do you become a bounty hunter? A warrior? What weapons do you weild, what color is your armor, and do you have a personal ship?

Me, I'm a Mando with green armor, a flamethrower and grapnel on my right gauntlet, a vibroblade attachment on my left, and crushgaunts to match. A missile launcher is built into my rocket pack, and for weapons I have a vibrosword, EE-3 blaster carbine, twin Verpine shatter guns, a Verp sniper rifle, and a vibroshiv hidden in a belt compartment, in addition to five thermal detonators. I have a Star Destroyer for my clan, and a Dynamic-class freighter with a Basilisk war droid. The Dynamic is green (in case you hadn't noticed, I like green).  :D

RIP: O'Niner, Droidbait, Nub, Cutup, Hevy, and Echo, the members of the Rishi Moon watch team. May Fives live on.

Mereel Skirata

• Mod Staff
  • Senior Clone Commander
  • For Mandalore!
Re: You as a Mandalorian
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 12:58:10 AM »
A real green warlord you are.....

Me? I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe.....

Resident Costumer.

"Now boys.. no comparing verp sizes...."

Grunt Trooper

• Zone Lord
  • Commander
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2011, 03:24:29 AM »
Me? I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe.....

Agreed.

A'den Skirata

• Major
  • Keldabe kiss anyone?Club
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2011, 10:47:51 AM »
Here's me...

http://mercs.firespray.net/wiki/index.php5?title=A%27den_Skirata

This is actually my (costume) armor I built. The backstory is a mix of established canon and my "fanfic" additions. everything's laid out there except the ship. I really haven't come up with anything yet. Thing is everyone wants their Mandalorian and all of their stuff to be as badass as Boba Fett when the simple fact based on established EU canon is we can't be. If we were the whole galaxy would know we were out there in numbers before the resurgence took place and Boba Fett may not have been on the bridge of the Executer someone else may have been. My idea is my character was more intentionally "dumbed down" for secrecy sake than anything as his genetics and to an extent early life training and experience make him and his brothers potentially superior.

As for a ship, again I havent really decided... I like to think of my guy as more of a ground pounder and infantry type than a space fairer. Although Im sure at some point I will come up with his own ship, I seem him spending time doing mercenry army work, covert insertion mission or home.
Personnel Officer Mandalorian Mercs Costuming Club. Ver'alor Manda'galaar Aliit.
www.mandalorianmercs.com
myspace.com/jaingskirata
http://mercs.firespray.net/wiki/index.php?title=A%27den_Skirata

Carnivore 1

• Warfighter
  • I fight your wars.
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2011, 01:19:30 PM »
A'den it's great to see you here lately. I love seeing how your armor has evolved over the past few years. Thanks for sharing.
The  purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in
defense. The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more
important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.

Drake and I agreed on something. Somebody get the camera out to capture the moment.

Gid ika

• Private
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2011, 12:39:29 PM »
Born and raised as a Mando by his father under a vicious training regime that later casued Gidihon to unadopt his father and take the name Startreader when at 17 he became the apprentice of an Anzati assassin for a year, after that he traveled to Bunduki to train in Teräs Käsi an unarmed combat style designed to kill Jedi. Now he is a merc that specializes in assassination, he wears black beskar'gam, but will change the color for the best camo and his weapons for the best result in whatever terrain his work requires. Preferably he arms himself with a DC-17 blaster pistol with scope for heavier firepower, Dur-24 wrist laser on his left guantlet, twin Westar-34s the same as Jango Fett, and a pair of custom knives that are similar in design to the kind that Riddick uses in the Chronicles of Riddick.       

Shereshoy

• Major
  • Bang. Bang. Bangbangbangbang!
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2011, 02:19:27 PM »
Aarlaya Tracyn. My armor is pitch black save for my clan symbol. Which I do not have a picture of...that is white. My clan split during the Mandalorian Wars, they didn't like he idea of merciless slaughter. I pretty much just do mercinary work or work legal bounties.
“God's promises are like the stars; the darker the night the brighter they shine”
-David Nicholas

You are two parts personality and one part confusion.- Eparavu

Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

• Disgruntled MMORPG
  • Commander
  • Hates Bioware officially.
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2011, 03:06:00 PM »
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote (32 BBY--3 ABY) was a Republic Commando, later turned sniper for Clan Arqet.
His armor:

Accesories include a macrobinocular, a Verpine, a MA-1996 pistol, bes'kade, jumpjet/rucksack/backpack, and golden visor added in 6 ABY. Before this date, his visor was black.
Lists of games I play:
-- Star Trek Online
-- KOTOR (1 and 2)
-- SWTOR
-- Terraria
-- TF2
-- Magicka
-- Left 4 Dead 2
-- Garry's Mod
And nearly any other F2P game on this planet.

Vlet Hansen

• Gotabor
  • Commander
  • Ni Cuy
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2011, 03:09:29 PM »
Born on Corellia, at seventeen family was en route to another planet when ship was attacked by pirates and Vlet was seperated from his family, spent two years making a living on Nar Shaadaa before signing on with a shipping and smuggling group. After three years of that, he made enough money to settle on Mandalore, buy a small property, a ship and a set of armor, and then proceeded to work as a mercenary, specializing in antipersonnel work.
It's Indiana Vlet!
Stealing text walls everywhere!

Merkon

• Private Recruit
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2011, 06:01:15 PM »
I'm just a man trying to get by. Dark gray beskar armor in honor of my lost wife, with a gold mythosaur skull on each shoulder.  I carry a bolt-action projectile sniper rifle, verpine made.  Not a shattergun, but still very accurate.  In addition, I have a blaster carbine cut down to fit in a holster on the hip.  I carry a pair of echani-made sai-esque weapons for close quarters combat, forged from beskar.  I fly a matte black bes'uliik, full spec, using it to hunt bounties legal and illegal. I also will hunt down and kill rapists and murderers of defenseless.  The Death Watch fits in this category.  I will do mercenary work for the highest bidder, like any good mando. 
My name is Merkon, clan Kyramud. 

Vlet Hansen

• Gotabor
  • Commander
  • Ni Cuy
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2011, 10:41:52 PM »
Hey, a unique character! Awesome! Glad to have you on the forums!

But Echani sais made of beskar? You need a Mandalorian smith for proper beskar...
It's Indiana Vlet!
Stealing text walls everywhere!

Carnivore 1

• Warfighter
  • I fight your wars.
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2011, 10:59:27 PM »
I also will hunt down and kill rapists and murderers of defenseless. 

I love how phrases like that always seem to sound more life like than intended....Not really.
The  purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in
defense. The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more
important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.

Drake and I agreed on something. Somebody get the camera out to capture the moment.

ARC_Commander_Colt

• High Jedi General
  • Commander
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2011, 12:03:01 AM »
But Echani sais made of beskar? You need a Mandalorian smith for proper beskar...

Maybe he stole the sais and then gave them to a Mando smith to forge identical beskar versions.

RIP: O'Niner, Droidbait, Nub, Cutup, Hevy, and Echo, the members of the Rishi Moon watch team. May Fives live on.

Grunt Trooper

• Zone Lord
  • Commander
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2011, 06:00:31 AM »
Well I had a story that was all made up, but I hated it. So this is like me, the real me, if Mandalorians, with all their armor and weapons and ships existed (Star Wars universe for real).

Grew up as a regular kid on Dantooine with my family. Just a regular life but I always want to spend time with people who understand me better than my family. At the age of 12 sees his first Mando Merc doing a job near his town and gets interested. At 19, moves out and goes to Mandalore to start a new life, but isn't really excepted till he finds some people just like him and starts training with them.
At 21 goes home for a visit and marries the girl who always teased him as a kid. Moves into a small town on Mandalore with the wife and she slowly accepts the culture. Mostly does small security jobs but occasionally takes on larger jobs with his Verd Vode.
Blue armor, just cause the color looks good with gold in places.
One Custom blaster and one Ancient Sniper rifle found on the job. Various armor attachments. Light armor for better movement.

I'm still 18 so uh, it's not really a full life planned out. I didn't want to write a total fantasy life, but that's what I imagine it to be like.

NRC-247

• Private Recruit
  • Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2011, 09:34:57 PM »
me i would have my armor Sand Gold(like Kal Skirata) but with a Dark Green Trim, shoulder and upper left chest plates Matte Black, and then knee and upper right chest plates grey. Sand Gold for Vengeance, Matte Black for Justice, Grey for Loss of Loved Ones, and Dark Green for Duty. i'd be armed with custom Verpine Sniper rifle, custom Verpine Assault Rifle, custom Verpine Shattergun, custom Verpine Dual pistols all of which will have foldable peices to make em more compact and rectractable/foldable stocks(even the pistols). i would also carry a custom WESTAR III blaster pistol, a DC-15 sidearm, and a DC-17 with all attatchments. i wouls have vibroblades that ejcet out of both right and left gauntlets, a crush gauntlet for each hand, a few lightsabers(trophies), a 3-sided knife in a sheath at the base of my spine, a comabt knife in sheaths on each calf, a combat knife in a sheath on my left shoulder with handle pointed down, a combat knife in a sheath on my right upper arm with handle pointed down. i would have a grappling cable in my left wrist gauntlet, a dart shooter in my right gauntlet, a combat knife up my right sleeve that can drop into my hand, a mini-rocket launcher in my left gauntlet, a flamethrower in my left gauntlet, a pouch of disruptor grenades, a disruptor key(looks like a flash/jump drive), a missile launcher added onto my jet pack, pouch of stim sharps, a pouch of MRE's, a pouch of Thermal Det's, 2 ammo pouches(note that these will be realitivly large), feild first aid kit, comlink, portable satelite relay dish. i would have a country area of about 2000 acres on Mandalore near Kyrimorut for my aliit and a shleter/safe haven for clones. i would have a Star Destroyer for when space traveling or while in a space battle/bombardment. i would have a few ships like Aay'han in my Destroyer. i ould hunt every jedi and sith thatisnt like Bard'ika or Et'ika and kill them. those like them i would help or leave alone. i would do whatever i could to help the clones get a normal life span and every thing else that is rightfully theirs. i would work as a bounty hunter but if there was a war going on that my mandalore needed me to fight in i would fight for Mandalore, not the arruetisse.
Null Republic Commando 247

Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

• Disgruntled MMORPG
  • Commander
  • Hates Bioware officially.
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2011, 10:29:23 PM »
i would have a country area of about 2000 acres on Mandalore near Kyrimorut for my aliit and a shleter/safe haven for clones. i would have a Star Destroyer for when space traveling or while in a space battle/bombardment. i would have a few ships like Aay'han in my Destroyer. i ould hunt every jedi and sith thatisnt like Bard'ika or Et'ika and kill them. those like them i would help or leave alone.

Yeeah.

Do that.
Lists of games I play:
-- Star Trek Online
-- KOTOR (1 and 2)
-- SWTOR
-- Terraria
-- TF2
-- Magicka
-- Left 4 Dead 2
-- Garry's Mod
And nearly any other F2P game on this planet.

Rune

• Official Site Mir'shebs
  • Commander
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2011, 10:50:50 PM »
Lol.

Imagination: 1 - Realism: 0.

Grunt Trooper

• Zone Lord
  • Commander
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2011, 11:38:40 PM »
He's just a humble mando trying to make his way in the universe....

Rune

• Official Site Mir'shebs
  • Commander
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2011, 09:23:05 AM »
He's just a humble mando trying to make his way in the universe....

Fixed. :D

H-BOMB

• Party
  • Commander
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2011, 02:43:59 AM »
ManDUHlorian . . .

When I think about, I'm pretty sure I'd make a pretty lousy Mando.

BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips