Author Topic: What did you play today?  (Read 59128 times)

flyboy424

• Clone Air Wing
  • Commander
  • Lock S-Foils in attack position.
Re: What did you play today?
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2011, 04:02:05 PM »
Today I've been playing a mixture of games.  Entropia Universe this morning, Supreme Commander this afternoon and a bit of Red Faction Guerilla this evening.  I've also just tried out the demo for the Battle: LA game and it is way better then I expected, very good for a movie tie-in.  Although its only a downloadable game, for 800 MS points ($10) I think its very much worth it.  Its the first console game where I've had to turn the sensitivity up on the controls though.
Clone Pilot armour project: helmet, chest - pepped.
RC helmet: done.

Grunt Trooper

• Zone Lord
  • Commander
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2011, 05:30:26 AM »
Halo Reach was in my xbox when I turned it on so that's all i have played today...

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2011, 12:10:33 AM »
I've been obsessing over Halo Reach lately (I ranked up three times today :D )  and I got my very first Perfect Match.  28 Kills, 0 Deaths baby. It was beautiful.

"First Platoon wins!""And how do you figure that?""The others cheated.""I say they improvised.""They cheated!""THEY ADAPTED AND OVERCAME!"

Find an excuse to win.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2011, 12:26:16 AM »
Dragon Age: Origins, 2, and Legends.

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?

Grunt Trooper

• Zone Lord
  • Commander
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2011, 05:28:09 AM »
I've been obsessing over Halo Reach lately (I ranked up three times today :D )  and I got my very first Perfect Match.  28 Kills, 0 Deaths baby. It was beautiful.
Ain't no shame in playing more than usual. Just remember that eventually all the ranking up will practically stop. I haven't Ranked in a week and I play every night for at least an hour.

Perfection medals are the bomb. The way the announcer dude says it at the end of the match just makes me grin.

Today I played Halo: Combat Evolved (aka Halo 1) for a couple hours. I just got past "Truth and Reconciliation" on Legendary. So yeah, I'm pretty bad shebs.

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2011, 01:58:51 PM »
Ain't no shame in playing more than usual. Just remember that eventually all the ranking up will practically stop. I haven't Ranked in a week and I play every night for at least an hour.

Perfection medals are the bomb. The way the announcer dude says it at the end of the match just makes me grin.

Today I played Halo: Combat Evolved (aka Halo 1) for a couple hours. I just got past "Truth and Reconciliation" on Legendary. So yeah, I'm pretty bad shebs.

Yeah, whoever does the announcing for that game has an amazing voice. 

Dude, I love playing Halo CE on Legendary. It never really gets old.

"First Platoon wins!""And how do you figure that?""The others cheated.""I say they improvised.""They cheated!""THEY ADAPTED AND OVERCAME!"

Find an excuse to win.

Grunt Trooper

• Zone Lord
  • Commander
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2011, 06:57:07 PM »
Yeah, whoever does the announcing for that game has an amazing voice.  

Dude, I love playing Halo CE on Legendary. It never really gets old.
Seriously I want him to do my wedding, and then follow me around whenever I do cool things...

And I played it forever yesterday. I just sat down and played till I had to leave for my night class.

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2011, 09:09:19 PM »
Seriously I want him to do my wedding, and then follow me around whenever I do cool things...

And I played it forever yesterday. I just sat down and played till I had to leave for my night class.

Lolz, I'd love to see that.

I think we were saying this in another thread, but there's something special about Halo CE...we haven't been able to put a finger on it, but it's just special...

Anyways, I got all 4 Daily Challenges in Reach today, and later I'm going to get the weekly challenge. Getting all Five in the same day makes me happy for some reason :P

Find an excuse to win.

Grunt Trooper

• Zone Lord
  • Commander
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2011, 06:16:20 AM »
We were talking about how the music is just so awe inspiring... it's just an epic game! one of the best games made basically. It has set the standard for many other games.

I got my daily ones but I need more games to get the weekly.

Today I played alot of Reach. It was good, but my brain got a little fuzzy around 7 hours of playing. I was on a roll though, so I couldn't stop.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2011, 09:31:34 AM »
I started playing Dragon Age 2 at 5:00 PM, I stopped at 2:00 AM.

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?

Grunt Trooper

• Zone Lord
  • Commander
« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2011, 03:51:58 PM »
I started playing Dragon Age 2 at 5:00 PM, I stopped at 2:00 AM.
If I liked Dragon Age I would do the same thing. But I just play Halo, and I had to take a break cause my eyes weren't focusing on the game anymore. After awhile I burn myself out and I just can't play good ya know?

Carnivore 1

• Warfighter
  • I fight your wars.
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2011, 11:03:02 AM »
I fought bad guys with our recent birfday dood Murle......Black Ops dood, Black Ops.
The  purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in
defense. The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more
important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.

Drake and I agreed on something. Somebody get the camera out to capture the moment.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2011, 06:49:29 PM »
I just restarted DA2 and the 30+ hours I put into it before finishing because I screwed up so many things. Talo will frown on this, saying it's a "less pure" experience, but I don't like screwing up.

Amy

• Clone Marshall Commander
« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2011, 07:36:36 PM »
I've been majorly sucked into Dragon Age 2. If I wasn't married and wanting to stay so, I'd be playing it non-stop all weekend! ;)

Talo

• Captain
  • "Walk with doom, brother."
« Reply #54 on: March 27, 2011, 05:54:13 PM »
I just restarted DA2 and the 30+ hours I put into it before finishing because I screwed up so many things. Talo will frown on this, saying it's a "less pure" experience, but I don't like screwing up.

*frowns*

Grunt Trooper

• Zone Lord
  • Commander
« Reply #55 on: March 27, 2011, 09:57:55 PM »
I've been majorly sucked into Dragon Age 2. If I wasn't married and wanting to stay so, I'd be playing it non-stop all weekend! ;)
Haha even though I'm not married I still can't play non-stop otherwise my parents and friends would kill me. Or I'd just die. I don't even go to school or have a job yet and I can't play all the time. It's just not possible.

Played some Halo: CE yesterday and then went to a big Halo Fest and played a ton of custom games with my old High School buddies. It was epic, lots of Mtn Dews and McDonald's chicken nuggets were consumed.

ThetaSquad288

• Private
« Reply #56 on: March 28, 2011, 09:36:30 AM »
Still playing on PS3: Crysis 2,MAG,Dead Space 2,
but sometimes go to 360 to play some GTAIV.

I will get Crysis 2 on Xbox360 as well, but much later.
PS: I will get 360gold, once I finish with these games.

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2011, 05:26:02 PM »
My cousins are visiting and one of them brought Modern Warfare 2, so I've been getting into that recently. It's funny, I'd always heard that the Campaign sucked on MW2, and that Multiplayer was the only good thing about it. I found it to be completely opposite, I loved the campaign, but the Multiplayer sucked for me.

Find an excuse to win.

flyboy424

• Clone Air Wing
  • Commander
  • Lock S-Foils in attack position.
« Reply #58 on: April 02, 2011, 05:39:20 PM »
I found MW2 multiplayer to be good right up until I got Battlefield: Bad Company 2, at which point MW2 MP just seemed quite bland to me.  Even though it has less modes, BFBC2 MP I just felt more excitement in, and ion fact its probably the game I've done the most MP in and enjoyed the MP in the most.  MW2 campaign was good, and I've been tempted to play some levels again, but at the same time I have been tempted a couple of times to trade it in as well.

I've played a few games in Clone Wars: Adventures this week when taking breaks from my massive assignment, but I haven't had much time to do any proper gaming (CW: A is just a bunch of mini-games).  Hopefully that'll change next week as I'm looking to get myself Apache: Air Assault as, thanks to an Amazon voucher, its come within my "I'll definitely consider buying" price range.
Clone Pilot armour project: helmet, chest - pepped.
RC helmet: done.

Carnivore 1

• Warfighter
  • I fight your wars.
« Reply #59 on: April 02, 2011, 05:54:55 PM »
I think I'm gonna get rid of some games, maybe get my hands on AC 2 or Brotherhood
The  purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in
defense. The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more
important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.

Drake and I agreed on something. Somebody get the camera out to capture the moment.