Author Topic: Season 4 clone trooper images  (Read 51682 times)

ARC_Commander_Colt

• High Jedi General
  • Commander
Season 4 clone trooper images
« on: April 08, 2011, 10:27:41 PM »

RIP: O'Niner, Droidbait, Nub, Cutup, Hevy, and Echo, the members of the Rishi Moon watch team. May Fives live on.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
Re: Season 4 clone trooper images
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 11:30:59 PM »
You know, I'd enjoy these if the show had any semblance of relatable characters or good plot.

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?

ARC_Commander_Colt

• High Jedi General
  • Commander
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2011, 12:04:17 AM »
I actually happen to think Filoni does a great job with this show, for all the problems presented by Mr. Lucas.

I can imagine:

FILONI: Let's put Delta Squad in the show.
LUCAS: Sure, but only as a cameo, because they're too awesome, and we can't have anyone better than Jedi.
FILONI: How about ARC Troopers?
LUCAS: Sure, but we have to kill off half of them to make sure they're not as awesome as the Jedi.
FILONI: Um, sir, the Clone Wars miniseries had clones just as awesome as Jedi...
LUCAS: And that's why we're trying to bury that show.
FILONI: :|

RIP: O'Niner, Droidbait, Nub, Cutup, Hevy, and Echo, the members of the Rishi Moon watch team. May Fives live on.

Mia Ge'tal'mesh

• Master Assassin
  • Commander
  • Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2011, 12:43:52 AM »
Love the first and last pics.  Even though I like the Phase I helmets better, and I'm a little disappointed we're going all Phase II now, I knew it was gonna happen eventually.  That doesn't excuse what ever the heck is going on with those helmets in the 2nd pic, though.  Those...those just look weird. lolz
"To say nothing is true, is to realize that the foundations of society are fragile and that we must be the shepherds of our own civilization. To say everything is permitted, is to understand that we are the architects of our actions, and that we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."

ARC_Commander_Colt

• High Jedi General
  • Commander
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2011, 01:01:28 AM »
Oh, those are Phase II SCUBA Troopers.

Mia Ge'tal'mesh

• Master Assassin
  • Commander
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2011, 01:05:36 AM »
Oh, those are Phase II SCUBA Troopers.
Really?  Well, I guess that sort of explains it.  I was hoping for something that looked a little more streamlined for the SCUBA guys, tho...
"To say nothing is true, is to realize that the foundations of society are fragile and that we must be the shepherds of our own civilization. To say everything is permitted, is to understand that we are the architects of our actions, and that we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."

ARC_Commander_Colt

• High Jedi General
  • Commander
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2011, 01:12:51 AM »
True. They look like Hazmat troopers, or something. :upsidedown:

Rune

• Official Site Mir'shebs
  • Commander
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2011, 10:45:25 AM »
Yeah, my first thought was Rad Troopers. That would've been cool.

ARC_Commander_Colt

• High Jedi General
  • Commander
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2011, 12:58:48 PM »
In the bottom picture (with Rex), can anyone identify the clone farthest back, behind Rex, by his haircut? I can't seem to place him, but it looks like he has a pretty unique haircut.

Laney97

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2011, 02:00:29 PM »
Maybe he had it burnt (At a quick glance, he has less hair than Rex)

ARC_Commander_Colt

• High Jedi General
  • Commander
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2011, 02:04:32 PM »
Yes, and it also appears Rex grew his hair back to the normal clone style, like Fives or Echo's. I can't really tell, but the top of his head looks rather flat, so...

Laney97

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2011, 03:10:42 PM »
I think it might be that they ended up there in battle, the guy got his hair burned, and Rex got told by our lovely General Skywalker to get back into uniform, clone!

Oh, and I hope Season IV focus' more on clones, not the Jettiis (that's right, aint it) and Senators. It is the Clone Wars after all
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 03:12:50 PM by Laney97 »

ARC_Commander_Colt

• High Jedi General
  • Commander
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2011, 03:50:54 PM »
Jetiise, which means Republic, or plural for Jedi.

Laney97

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2011, 03:55:00 PM »
Close enough...

ARC_Commander_Colt

• High Jedi General
  • Commander
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2011, 03:57:52 PM »
Yep. You get a cookiee shaped like a Mandalorian buy'ce for being so close. ;)

Laney97

« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2011, 04:09:37 PM »
Yay. Is it a triple choc chip one with champagne as a side?  ;D

ARC_Commander_Colt

• High Jedi General
  • Commander
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2011, 04:55:50 PM »
Triple chocolate chip, sure...but I'm out of champagne. How 'bout some blue Mountain Dew? :)

Rune

• Commander
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2011, 06:51:17 PM »
Tsad Droten is republic. Jetiise is plural for Jedi only. But half a cookie for trying.

ARC_Commander_Colt

• High Jedi General
  • Commander
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2011, 06:56:49 PM »
But the back of Triple Zero said Jetiise means either plural Jedi or Republic.

*Takes half cookie. Eats cookie.*

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2011, 07:47:00 PM »
Jetii = Jedi (singular)

Jetiise = Jedi (plural) 

The Republic (or any people's government for that matter) - Tsad Droten

"First Platoon wins!""And how do you figure that?""The others cheated.""I say they improvised.""They cheated!""THEY ADAPTED AND OVERCAME!"

Find an excuse to win.

ARC_Commander_Colt

• High Jedi General
  • Commander
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2011, 08:12:25 PM »
Oh, Ok. For knowing all that, you get two cookies!

Mia Ge'tal'mesh

• Master Assassin
  • Commander
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2011, 12:17:49 AM »
But the back of Triple Zero said Jetiise means either plural Jedi or Republic.
^This is true.  They said it's the same-ish (with Tsad Droten being there too) because the Jedi were the first Republic aspect the Mandos experienced and they're still representatives of the Republic.

Rex got told by our lovely General Skywalker to get back into uniform, clone!
You must be thinking of another General Skywalker, cuz Anakin's all for clone personalization and individual identity...

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2011, 02:01:46 AM »
^This is true.  They said it's the same-ish (with Tsad Droten being there too) because the Jedi were the first Republic aspect the Mandos experienced and they're still representatives of the Republic.

This also makes sense, since any capacity the Mandalorians would be dealing in with the Republic would almost certainly be headed up by the Jedi.

"First Platoon wins!""And how do you figure that?""The others cheated.""I say they improvised.""They cheated!""THEY ADAPTED AND OVERCAME!"

Find an excuse to win.

Laney97

« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2011, 10:14:45 AM »
You must be thinking of another General Skywalker, cuz Anakin's all for clone personalization and individual identity...

Nah. I always will see Skywalker as the Sith who chokes the stormtroopers (Some were clones) to death. Even if he is a bit better in the Rise of the Empire Era... all he does is call them by there chosen names, gives them aid and sees them as almost equals but sends way too many to there deaths for his moral Jedi cause.

Grunt Trooper

• Zone Lord
  • Commander
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2011, 06:49:13 PM »
I want more pictures. Find me some pictures please. Those first ones are flipping awesome.

Mia Ge'tal'mesh

• Master Assassin
  • Commander
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2011, 07:13:09 PM »
Nah. I always will see Skywalker as the Sith who chokes the stormtroopers (Some were clones) to death. Even if he is a bit better in the Rise of the Empire Era... all he does is call them by there chosen names, gives them aid and sees them as almost equals but sends way too many to there deaths for his moral Jedi cause.
Umm...what?  Anakin sees the clones as full equals, specifically referencing how similar the clones' position and his own life as a slave are.  The only time he ever really acts "superior" is when he says something along the lines of "I'm a Jedi, I can do [insert something the Force makes easier] and you can't", and he's completely right.  (Five clones can get the job done; if Anakin can get the same job done by himself using his powers, he'll do it himself.)  That, and when a bad writer gets a hold of him...

Laney97

« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2011, 09:11:45 AM »
Umm...what?  Anakin sees the clones as full equals, specifically referencing how similar the clones' position and his own life as a slave are.  The only time he ever really acts "superior" is when he says something along the lines of "I'm a Jedi, I can do [insert something the Force makes easier] and you can't", and he's completely right.  (Five clones can get the job done; if Anakin can get the same job done by himself using his powers, he'll do it himself.)  That, and when a bad writer gets a hold of him...

I'm talking about when he's Vader, he kills his stormis, Mia. Especially in EU (But some don't really like that) like in TFU.

Fenn Shysa

• Captain
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2011, 09:29:54 AM »
I agree w/ Mia... (i.e. Anakin is probably one of the best generals clone troopers can hope for).
He leads his men from the forefront; and takes on the toughest challanges himself.
The show and/or books have depicted him as being very sensitive to the clones' service and sacrifice.
I think it has been shown that his care and deocication to his men; is making him doubt his role (and the jedi-role, in general), in the war.
I think they're trying to show that this type of "attachment" is yet another factor contributing to his dark-side downfall.

And, did Vader ever kill everyday Stormtroopers? I thought he just put the occasional squeeze on some of his incompetent officers.
And, even if he did; by that point he was pretty twisted from the whole killing his pregnant wife, a temple full of little kids, getting incinerated by lava, etc. (Stuff like that proabably takes its toll on a man).

Other than that, the Season 4 troopers look cool so far. I like the shields; and, even the scuba suits.

Those crazy airhoses do seem a little superfluous, though. - Supposeldy, (at least according to KT), their Armor is air tight, and enviro-controlled, etc. - Any additional air-supply can be tubed in through the back, or under the arm, etc.

- It's like they're going for the UDT frogman look

"I find your lack of faith distrubing."

Laney97

« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2011, 09:33:09 AM »
I agree w/ Mia... (i.e. Anakin is probably one of the best generals clone troopers can hope for).
He leads his men from the forefront; and takes on the toughest challanges himself.
The show and/or books have depicted him as being very sensitive to the clones' service and sacrifice.
I think it has been shown that his care and deocication to his men; is making him doubt his role (and the jedi-role, in general), in the war.
I think they're trying to show that this type of "attachment" is yet another factor contributing to his dark-side downfall.

And, did Vader ever kill everyday Stormtroopers? I thought he just put the occasional squeeze on some of his incompetent officers.
And, even if he did; by that point he was pretty twisted from the whole killing his pregnant wife, a temple full of little kids, getting incinerated by lava, etc. (Stuff like that proabably takes its toll on a man).

Other than that, the Season 4 troopers look cool so far. I like the shields; and, even the scuba suits.

Those crazy airhoses do seem a little superfluous, though. - Supposeldy, (at least according to KT), their Armor is air tight, and enviro-controlled, etc. - Any additional air-supply can be tubed in through the back, or under the arm, etc.

- It's like they're going for the UDT frogman look

Okay, you guys win. Skywalker is okay. But sometimes... a bit of a, errr... I can't think of any abuse for an eventually twisted dude. Any help?

Lil Vod

• Sergeant
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2011, 02:07:49 PM »
AHHHHHHHHHHH! Thats Wolffe? AHHHHHHHHHHHH! Rex and Scuba troopers are pretty cool too. AHHHHHHHHH! Wollfe is just Plain AWESOME! :shock:

Rune

• Commander
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2011, 04:47:46 PM »
Yup. Wolffe wins the Awesome Award for this years previews. Favorite armor design in TCW? I think so.

Laney97

« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2011, 04:49:21 PM »
Yup. Wolffe wins the Awesome Award for this years previews. Favorite armor design in TCW? I think so.

I second that.

Fenn Shysa

• Captain
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2011, 09:20:29 AM »
Thirded.

Wolfe is the new Keeli
"I find your lack of faith distrubing."

CroClone90

• Major
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2011, 09:30:08 AM »
I have been eagerly anticipating anything Clone related for Seasson 4 since I heard "Some day this war has to end" in the trailer...
THEY ARE THE PANZER ELITE, BORN TO COMPETE NEVER RETREAT, GHOST DIVISION!!!

Laney97

« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2011, 01:27:35 PM »
I have been eagerly anticipating anything Clone related for Seasson 4 since I heard "Some day this war has to end" in the trailer...

Lnk the trailer. I can only find unnoficial ones.

Phi

• Captain
  • K'atini!
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2011, 01:36:00 PM »
Lnk the trailer. I can only find unnoficial ones.

Here's the links for the vids on StarWars.com

http://www.starwars.com/video/view/001246.html

http://www.starwars.com/video/view/001247.html

The first one should be the preview CroClone90 mentioned.

Laney97

« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2011, 01:41:20 PM »
Thanks Phi. I prefer the first one better.

[spoiler]Also, anyone know the music in the first one? I want to know.[/spoiler]

Talo

• Captain
  • "Walk with doom, brother."
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2011, 02:45:17 PM »
Pretty sure you can find that in the Episode III soundtrack. iTunes, Zune or Amazon.com probably has it for digital download.

Laney97

« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2011, 03:17:51 PM »
Pretty sure you can find that in the Episode III soundtrack. iTunes, Zune or Amazon.com probably has it for digital download.

Cool, thanks.

CroClone90

• Major
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2011, 07:23:47 PM »
Wow, I havent even seen the second one, but boy does it look amazing! And is it just me or is Filoni really pushing Clones in the foreground? I mean... For a second there I thought it was gonna be a small making of feature just for the Clones... The first scene with clones lined up... Man, do they look amazing!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 07:27:17 PM by CroClone90 »

Mia Ge'tal'mesh

• Master Assassin
  • Commander
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2011, 10:05:51 PM »
A lot of who Vader is changed since he started as the ultimate evil villain into a f'ed up guy who got played into turning to the dark side, screwed by Palpatine, and died to save his son.  I remember either in Dark Lord: Rise of Darth Vader or the Path to Nowhere comic Vader saying something to the effect of not having time for the BS from the whiny, ego-fluffing officers, but really feeling a connection with the troopers left over from the Clone Wars and the fact that they both had armor.

CroClone90

• Major
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2011, 12:17:24 PM »
"Ocassional squeeze"... How nonchalant...  :D

Laney97

« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2011, 02:25:02 PM »
A lot of who Vader is changed since he started as the ultimate evil villain into a f'ed up guy who got played into turning to the dark side, screwed by Palpatine, and died to save his son.  I remember either in Dark Lord: Rise of Darth Vader or the Path to Nowhere comic Vader saying something to the effect of not having time for the BS from the whiny, ego-fluffing officers, but really feeling a connection with the troopers left over from the Clone Wars and the fact that they both had armor.

I'm sorry, but I don't read alot of pro-skywalker SW works. Maybe you guys win (Even if he does openly kill stormies who may have been clones).

Grunt Trooper

• Zone Lord
  • Commander
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2011, 09:17:58 PM »
"Ocassional squeeze"... How nonchalant...  :D
Lol that's Vader. A casual cyborg man just trying to live his life

Laney97

« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2011, 05:25:38 PM »
Lol that's Vader. A casual cyborg man just trying to live his life

...Which is f'ed up....

Grunt Trooper

• Zone Lord
  • Commander
« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2011, 05:17:47 PM »
...Which is f'ed up....
Psh details... Whateve. Be happy with what you got man.

Laney97

« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2011, 11:54:27 AM »
Psh details... Whateve. Be happy with what you got man.

I think he isn't as happy and passionate as the Emporer as a Sith. Palps is evil and he loves it. Vader's like, "Well, this is ok..."

Rune

• Commander
Re: Season 4 clone trooper images (incredibly off topic)
« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2011, 12:42:06 PM »
Why are we discussing Vader's mid-life crisis in Season 4 Clone Trooper Images thread? Can we make a new thread? Or change the title of this one?

ARC_Commander_Colt

• High Jedi General
  • Commander
« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2011, 02:29:42 PM »
Don't ask me, Rune. Kinda odd...I'll let you guys know if any more images surface, m'kay?

Laney97

« Reply #49 on: April 24, 2011, 05:52:24 PM »
i think this how real conversations turn out... you talk about pizza and then you start talking about farmers.

ARC_Commander_Colt

• High Jedi General
  • Commander
« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2011, 06:10:17 PM »
Lol...and Laney steers the conversation in a totally different direction!

Grunt Trooper

• Zone Lord
  • Commander
« Reply #51 on: April 24, 2011, 10:06:38 PM »
I think it's been long enough for me to use this again...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Laney97

« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2011, 02:09:30 PM »
Lol...and Laney steers the conversation in a totally different direction!

Its very true.

I think it's been long enough for me to use this again...

How long?

ARC_Commander_Colt

• High Jedi General
  • Commander
« Reply #53 on: April 29, 2011, 12:15:27 PM »
Thirded.

Fourth-ed. Wolffe looks great!

Delta 42

• Captain
« Reply #54 on: July 08, 2011, 05:09:02 PM »
Yep. You get a cookiee shaped like a Mandalorian buy'ce

Any cookies for posting this?

Grunt Trooper

• Zone Lord
  • Commander
« Reply #55 on: July 08, 2011, 08:51:41 PM »
No... I'm not sure what that cookie has to do with Season 4 Clone Troopers...

Delta 42

• Captain
« Reply #56 on: July 08, 2011, 09:47:12 PM »
It's a reply to an earlier post.

Laney97

« Reply #57 on: July 09, 2011, 07:46:07 AM »
Okay, guys. Find some images. I would, but my computer is being slow today...

Null-4 Kolburn Skirata

• Lieutenant
  • "ARCs were not team players."
« Reply #58 on: July 11, 2011, 07:52:32 AM »
What the hell are you talking about?
This is a Season 4 clone trooper images topic.
Ke nu jurkad sha Mando'ade, burc'ya!- "Don't mess with Mandos, mate!" (lit: "Don't wave your saber at Mandalorians, mate!:)

ARC_Commander_Colt

• High Jedi General
  • Commander
« Reply #59 on: July 11, 2011, 07:03:58 PM »
As you wish, Laney.

Delta 42

• Captain
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2011, 08:09:49 PM »

Back on topic......

ARC_Commander_Colt

• High Jedi General
  • Commander
« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2011, 09:16:16 PM »
 8) 8) 8)

I see Fives, Rex, and Jesse.

Grunt Trooper

• Zone Lord
  • Commander
« Reply #62 on: July 14, 2011, 11:37:21 PM »
Sweet! Way to dig em up Delta. I like seeing the clones without their helmets

Delta 42

• Captain
« Reply #63 on: July 25, 2011, 09:14:00 PM »

Laney97

« Reply #64 on: July 26, 2011, 03:35:02 PM »
I hope them guys don't crash like they always do...

ARC_Commander_Colt

• High Jedi General
  • Commander
« Reply #65 on: August 03, 2011, 09:54:06 PM »

Rune

• Commander
« Reply #66 on: August 04, 2011, 11:58:47 AM »
Season 4 Spoiler Alert!

[spoiler]A 501st pilot learns to use magic![/spoiler]

Jaig

• Lieutenant
« Reply #67 on: August 04, 2011, 01:13:35 PM »
[spoiler]No no, that's The Current! That Force-variant from that one throw-away EU book series. The one that was used by a band of pansy pacifist-Buddhist... people. Who also supposedly took in Luke's mother after the Jedi Purge...
Way to go Lucas, for dredging that up and officially adding it to the cannon![/spoiler]

Grunt Trooper

• Zone Lord
  • Commander
« Reply #68 on: August 06, 2011, 04:41:48 AM »
[spoiler]No no, that's The Current! That Force-variant from that one throw-away EU book series. The one that was used by a band of pansy pacifist-Buddhist... people. Who also supposedly took in Luke's mother after the Jedi Purge...
Way to go Lucas, for dredging that up and officially adding it to the cannon![/spoiler]
That kinda makes me barf

Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

• Disgruntled MMORPG
  • Commander
  • Hates Bioware officially.
« Reply #69 on: August 06, 2011, 09:03:45 AM »
Oh, Manda, and just when I thought this season was perfect.

(WARNING: OFF-TOPIC AND ACTUALLY A RANT)[spoiler]NO MORE FORCE EXPLANATIONS PLEASE, LUCAS. You're ruining the Force for me, all the contemporary actual fans, and those who actually GAVE YOU MONEY for Episode IV. You know, the one that started a saga, which people enjoy but you manage to tarnish by using it as a cashcow!
I mean, Star Wars is big. Really big. It may seem like a long walk to the chemist's, but that's just PEANUTS to Star Wars. So obviously, there's going to be some conflicts. But let's see exactly what you managed to frak up with Season Three (and this isn't all of them):

1. Even Piell. You basically threw out an entire book written by a fairly good author. Way to frakking go.
2. The Senate. You redefined galactic politics in a series of boring episodes that barely anybody watched.
3. Padme Amidala. She has HAIRPIECES?! That's a WTShab moment if I ever saw one...at least it wasn't starred by Natalie Portman...
4. Tarkin. You made this man seem like a one-minded, openly defiant, angry captain. Which is not at all what he was in Episode Four. He was cold, efficient, calculating, yet had an air of "I-do-what-I-do, so-stop-me". I detected none of that in The Clone Wars.
5. The Force. The Force was once an ethereal cloud surrounding everyone, with certain people being able to manifest this cloud as abilities. But, in Episode One, you dropped the F-Bomb on everyone who ever enjoyed the series by saying they were, in fact, midichlorians. Amoebas inside of you that give you the Force. And in Season Three, you managed to frak it up further by saying there was a light Force and a dark Force. And that there was a Father who kept these two in balance. W. T. Shab.[/spoiler]

Lists of games I play:
-- Star Trek Online
-- KOTOR (1 and 2)
-- SWTOR
-- Terraria
-- TF2
-- Magicka
-- Left 4 Dead 2
-- Garry's Mod
And nearly any other F2P game on this planet.

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #70 on: August 06, 2011, 01:46:59 PM »
Oh, Manda, and just when I thought this season was perfect.

(WARNING: OFF-TOPIC AND ACTUALLY A RANT)[spoiler]NO MORE FORCE EXPLANATIONS PLEASE, LUCAS. You're ruining the Force for me, all the contemporary actual fans, and those who actually GAVE YOU MONEY for Episode IV. You know, the one that started a saga, which people enjoy but you manage to tarnish by using it as a cashcow!
I mean, Star Wars is big. Really big. It may seem like a long walk to the chemist's, but that's just PEANUTS to Star Wars. So obviously, there's going to be some conflicts. But let's see exactly what you managed to frak up with Season Three (and this isn't all of them):

1. Even Piell. You basically threw out an entire book written by a fairly good author. Way to frakking go.
2. The Senate. You redefined galactic politics in a series of boring episodes that barely anybody watched.
3. Padme Amidala. She has HAIRPIECES?! That's a WTShab moment if I ever saw one...at least it wasn't starred by Natalie Portman...
4. Tarkin. You made this man seem like a one-minded, openly defiant, angry captain. Which is not at all what he was in Episode Four. He was cold, efficient, calculating, yet had an air of "I-do-what-I-do, so-stop-me". I detected none of that in The Clone Wars.
5. The Force. The Force was once an ethereal cloud surrounding everyone, with certain people being able to manifest this cloud as abilities. But, in Episode One, you dropped the F-Bomb on everyone who ever enjoyed the series by saying they were, in fact, midichlorians. Amoebas inside of you that give you the Force. And in Season Three, you managed to frak it up further by saying there was a light Force and a dark Force. And that there was a Father who kept these two in balance. W. T. Shab.[/spoiler]

I agree with you so much right now, I think I shed a tear.

Find an excuse to win.

Grunt Trooper

• Zone Lord
  • Commander
« Reply #71 on: August 06, 2011, 02:23:21 PM »
I could deal with midichlorines, but not with last seasons attempt to explain it. The whole thing about the force is that it's mysterious and all powerful. Why would I want to know where it's from, it just ruins the whole thing for me.

Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

• Disgruntled MMORPG
  • Commander
  • Hates Bioware officially.
« Reply #72 on: August 06, 2011, 04:19:15 PM »
Heh. Midichlorines. Doesn't chlorine kill microbacteria?
Lists of games I play:
-- Star Trek Online
-- KOTOR (1 and 2)
-- SWTOR
-- Terraria
-- TF2
-- Magicka
-- Left 4 Dead 2
-- Garry's Mod
And nearly any other F2P game on this planet.

Grunt Trooper

• Zone Lord
  • Commander
« Reply #73 on: August 06, 2011, 04:30:26 PM »
Whatevs. Google Chrome doesn't know how to spell half the words I use on this site anyway

Jaig

• Lieutenant
« Reply #74 on: August 06, 2011, 05:42:58 PM »
My previous comment was a total joking remark, by the way. I figure you all know that, but I'm just making sure.

Ammonite

• Private
« Reply #75 on: October 12, 2011, 05:41:10 AM »
Whatevs. Google Chrome doesn't know how to spell half the words I use on this site anyway

Probably due to them being fictional words lul.

Grunt Trooper

• Zone Lord
  • Commander
« Reply #76 on: October 15, 2011, 08:34:14 PM »
My previous comment was a total joking remark, by the way. I figure you all know that, but I'm just making sure.
It's cool. We kinda figured.

Commando_Orange

• Lieutenant
  • Your favorite buddy.
« Reply #77 on: October 16, 2011, 04:46:26 PM »
Please forgive me for this... (Don't click if you absolutely love TCW.)
[spoiler]Anyone want to start a petition to kill off TCW? I've been ranting for years when Alpha was kicked off as "Non-Existent Clone and Asajj still in the war. And lots more arguments that'll make your head spin saying, "WTF? How'd that happen?" If you feel this way too, PM me.[/spoiler]
When you gotta, you gotta go. - Ian Malcolm - Jurassic Park

Talo

• Captain
  • "Walk with doom, brother."
« Reply #78 on: October 16, 2011, 08:06:00 PM »
Petitions don't do osik, if you wanna hurt the show stop watching it and get others to do the same. With any luck the show will only get the planned 100 episodes out.

Commando_Orange

• Lieutenant
  • Your favorite buddy.
« Reply #79 on: October 16, 2011, 08:21:33 PM »
^ Ha! Been TCW free since before it came on. I know what goes on by the net and commercials. Yeah, a petition wouldn't do nothing now. *sigh* Though I'd still love to see it, would make me feel better.
When you gotta, you gotta go. - Ian Malcolm - Jurassic Park