Oh, Manda, and just when I thought this season was perfect.
(WARNING: OFF-TOPIC AND ACTUALLY A RANT)[spoiler]NO MORE FORCE EXPLANATIONS PLEASE, LUCAS. You're ruining the Force for me, all the contemporary actual fans, and those who actually GAVE YOU MONEY for Episode IV. You know, the one that started a saga, which people enjoy but you manage to tarnish by using it as a cashcow!
I mean, Star Wars is big. Really big. It may seem like a long walk to the chemist's, but that's just PEANUTS to Star Wars. So obviously, there's going to be some conflicts. But let's see exactly what you managed to frak up with Season Three (and this isn't all of them):
1. Even Piell. You basically threw out an entire book written by a fairly good author. Way to frakking go.
2. The Senate. You redefined galactic politics in a series of boring episodes that barely anybody watched.
3. Padme Amidala. She has HAIRPIECES?! That's a WTShab moment if I ever saw one...at least it wasn't starred by Natalie Portman...
4. Tarkin. You made this man seem like a one-minded, openly defiant, angry captain. Which is not at all what he was in Episode Four. He was cold, efficient, calculating, yet had an air of "I-do-what-I-do, so-stop-me". I detected none of that in The Clone Wars.
5. The Force. The Force was once an ethereal cloud surrounding everyone, with certain people being able to manifest this cloud as abilities. But, in Episode One, you dropped the F-Bomb on everyone who ever enjoyed the series by saying they were, in fact, midichlorians. Amoebas inside of you that give you the Force. And in Season Three, you managed to frak it up further by saying there was a light Force and a dark Force. And that there was a Father who kept these two in balance. W. T. Shab.[/spoiler]