Author Topic: Season 4 clone trooper images  (Read 52071 times)

ARC_Commander_Colt

• High Jedi General
  • Commander
Re: Season 4 clone trooper images
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2011, 08:12:25 PM »
Oh, Ok. For knowing all that, you get two cookies!

RIP: O'Niner, Droidbait, Nub, Cutup, Hevy, and Echo, the members of the Rishi Moon watch team. May Fives live on.

Mia Ge'tal'mesh

• Master Assassin
  • Commander
  • Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2011, 12:17:49 AM »
But the back of Triple Zero said Jetiise means either plural Jedi or Republic.
^This is true.  They said it's the same-ish (with Tsad Droten being there too) because the Jedi were the first Republic aspect the Mandos experienced and they're still representatives of the Republic.

Rex got told by our lovely General Skywalker to get back into uniform, clone!
You must be thinking of another General Skywalker, cuz Anakin's all for clone personalization and individual identity...
"To say nothing is true, is to realize that the foundations of society are fragile and that we must be the shepherds of our own civilization. To say everything is permitted, is to understand that we are the architects of our actions, and that we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2011, 02:01:46 AM »
^This is true.  They said it's the same-ish (with Tsad Droten being there too) because the Jedi were the first Republic aspect the Mandos experienced and they're still representatives of the Republic.

This also makes sense, since any capacity the Mandalorians would be dealing in with the Republic would almost certainly be headed up by the Jedi.

"First Platoon wins!""And how do you figure that?""The others cheated.""I say they improvised.""They cheated!""THEY ADAPTED AND OVERCAME!"

Find an excuse to win.

Laney97

« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2011, 10:14:45 AM »
You must be thinking of another General Skywalker, cuz Anakin's all for clone personalization and individual identity...

Nah. I always will see Skywalker as the Sith who chokes the stormtroopers (Some were clones) to death. Even if he is a bit better in the Rise of the Empire Era... all he does is call them by there chosen names, gives them aid and sees them as almost equals but sends way too many to there deaths for his moral Jedi cause.

Grunt Trooper

• Zone Lord
  • Commander
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2011, 06:49:13 PM »
I want more pictures. Find me some pictures please. Those first ones are flipping awesome.

Mia Ge'tal'mesh

• Master Assassin
  • Commander
  • Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2011, 07:13:09 PM »
Nah. I always will see Skywalker as the Sith who chokes the stormtroopers (Some were clones) to death. Even if he is a bit better in the Rise of the Empire Era... all he does is call them by there chosen names, gives them aid and sees them as almost equals but sends way too many to there deaths for his moral Jedi cause.
Umm...what?  Anakin sees the clones as full equals, specifically referencing how similar the clones' position and his own life as a slave are.  The only time he ever really acts "superior" is when he says something along the lines of "I'm a Jedi, I can do [insert something the Force makes easier] and you can't", and he's completely right.  (Five clones can get the job done; if Anakin can get the same job done by himself using his powers, he'll do it himself.)  That, and when a bad writer gets a hold of him...
"To say nothing is true, is to realize that the foundations of society are fragile and that we must be the shepherds of our own civilization. To say everything is permitted, is to understand that we are the architects of our actions, and that we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."

Laney97

« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2011, 09:11:45 AM »
Umm...what?  Anakin sees the clones as full equals, specifically referencing how similar the clones' position and his own life as a slave are.  The only time he ever really acts "superior" is when he says something along the lines of "I'm a Jedi, I can do [insert something the Force makes easier] and you can't", and he's completely right.  (Five clones can get the job done; if Anakin can get the same job done by himself using his powers, he'll do it himself.)  That, and when a bad writer gets a hold of him...

I'm talking about when he's Vader, he kills his stormis, Mia. Especially in EU (But some don't really like that) like in TFU.

Fenn Shysa

• Captain
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2011, 09:29:54 AM »
I agree w/ Mia... (i.e. Anakin is probably one of the best generals clone troopers can hope for).
He leads his men from the forefront; and takes on the toughest challanges himself.
The show and/or books have depicted him as being very sensitive to the clones' service and sacrifice.
I think it has been shown that his care and deocication to his men; is making him doubt his role (and the jedi-role, in general), in the war.
I think they're trying to show that this type of "attachment" is yet another factor contributing to his dark-side downfall.

And, did Vader ever kill everyday Stormtroopers? I thought he just put the occasional squeeze on some of his incompetent officers.
And, even if he did; by that point he was pretty twisted from the whole killing his pregnant wife, a temple full of little kids, getting incinerated by lava, etc. (Stuff like that proabably takes its toll on a man).

Other than that, the Season 4 troopers look cool so far. I like the shields; and, even the scuba suits.

Those crazy airhoses do seem a little superfluous, though. - Supposeldy, (at least according to KT), their Armor is air tight, and enviro-controlled, etc. - Any additional air-supply can be tubed in through the back, or under the arm, etc.

- It's like they're going for the UDT frogman look

"I find your lack of faith distrubing."

Laney97

« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2011, 09:33:09 AM »
I agree w/ Mia... (i.e. Anakin is probably one of the best generals clone troopers can hope for).
He leads his men from the forefront; and takes on the toughest challanges himself.
The show and/or books have depicted him as being very sensitive to the clones' service and sacrifice.
I think it has been shown that his care and deocication to his men; is making him doubt his role (and the jedi-role, in general), in the war.
I think they're trying to show that this type of "attachment" is yet another factor contributing to his dark-side downfall.

And, did Vader ever kill everyday Stormtroopers? I thought he just put the occasional squeeze on some of his incompetent officers.
And, even if he did; by that point he was pretty twisted from the whole killing his pregnant wife, a temple full of little kids, getting incinerated by lava, etc. (Stuff like that proabably takes its toll on a man).

Other than that, the Season 4 troopers look cool so far. I like the shields; and, even the scuba suits.

Those crazy airhoses do seem a little superfluous, though. - Supposeldy, (at least according to KT), their Armor is air tight, and enviro-controlled, etc. - Any additional air-supply can be tubed in through the back, or under the arm, etc.

- It's like they're going for the UDT frogman look

Okay, you guys win. Skywalker is okay. But sometimes... a bit of a, errr... I can't think of any abuse for an eventually twisted dude. Any help?

Lil Vod

• Sergeant
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2011, 02:07:49 PM »
AHHHHHHHHHHH! Thats Wolffe? AHHHHHHHHHHHH! Rex and Scuba troopers are pretty cool too. AHHHHHHHHH! Wollfe is just Plain AWESOME! :shock:

Rune

• Official Site Mir'shebs
  • Commander
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2011, 04:47:46 PM »
Yup. Wolffe wins the Awesome Award for this years previews. Favorite armor design in TCW? I think so.

Laney97

« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2011, 04:49:21 PM »
Yup. Wolffe wins the Awesome Award for this years previews. Favorite armor design in TCW? I think so.

I second that.

Fenn Shysa

• Captain
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2011, 09:20:29 AM »
Thirded.

Wolfe is the new Keeli
"I find your lack of faith distrubing."

CroClone90

• Major
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2011, 09:30:08 AM »
I have been eagerly anticipating anything Clone related for Seasson 4 since I heard "Some day this war has to end" in the trailer...
THEY ARE THE PANZER ELITE, BORN TO COMPETE NEVER RETREAT, GHOST DIVISION!!!

Laney97

« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2011, 01:27:35 PM »
I have been eagerly anticipating anything Clone related for Seasson 4 since I heard "Some day this war has to end" in the trailer...

Lnk the trailer. I can only find unnoficial ones.

Phi

• Captain
  • K'atini!
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2011, 01:36:00 PM »
Lnk the trailer. I can only find unnoficial ones.

Here's the links for the vids on StarWars.com

http://www.starwars.com/video/view/001246.html

http://www.starwars.com/video/view/001247.html

The first one should be the preview CroClone90 mentioned.

Laney97

« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2011, 01:41:20 PM »
Thanks Phi. I prefer the first one better.

[spoiler]Also, anyone know the music in the first one? I want to know.[/spoiler]

Talo

• Captain
  • "Walk with doom, brother."
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2011, 02:45:17 PM »
Pretty sure you can find that in the Episode III soundtrack. iTunes, Zune or Amazon.com probably has it for digital download.

Laney97

« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2011, 03:17:51 PM »
Pretty sure you can find that in the Episode III soundtrack. iTunes, Zune or Amazon.com probably has it for digital download.

Cool, thanks.

CroClone90

• Major
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2011, 07:23:47 PM »
Wow, I havent even seen the second one, but boy does it look amazing! And is it just me or is Filoni really pushing Clones in the foreground? I mean... For a second there I thought it was gonna be a small making of feature just for the Clones... The first scene with clones lined up... Man, do they look amazing!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 07:27:17 PM by CroClone90 »
THEY ARE THE PANZER ELITE, BORN TO COMPETE NEVER RETREAT, GHOST DIVISION!!!