Author Topic: The Clone Wars - Season IV  (Read 89774 times)

Laney97

Re: The Clone Wars - Season IV
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2011, 07:46:19 AM »
One thing to remember is that TCW has a finite life span as far as series goes. GL is only going to run it long enough to tie it into ROTS then he will dump it like a hot lightsaber. I'm willing to bet dinner that there are going to be a ton of loose ends at the end of the series. Well , loose ends that we care about like Cut, Slick, and other clones that are going to be dumped to the way side. While I understand the need for main characters like Obi-wan, etc. , this series might well stand on its own without Skywalker et:all. Problem being is that GL couldnt make as much $$ off of Asohka variation 5 Underwater action figure or whatever.  GL will keep on the same path he has been on..slowly destroying the Star Wars Universe and characters that we love.

They are very good points, but we need to remember he runs a business. He doesn't care if some of us fans don't like it. All he needs is most of them behind him. Then he makes what a business is after... $$$.

You can argue all you want. He will never change. Just imagine a Space Tax Man who keeps all the cash, or a Space MP using the common folk's money for moats, then you will get it. He just doesn't understand that he can be thanked for the initial creative spark of a New Hope, but now he is really messing with our heads. He has his hands in our wallets. We will pay to watch the 3D re-releases (Well, some will) in the cinema, we will pay for stupid "Ahsoka variation 5 Under-water Action Figure" (Some will again) but all of us would pay for him to listen to us.

ARC_Commander_Colt

• High Jedi General
  • Commander
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2011, 11:00:32 AM »
Business is all they care about, apparently. Filoni is one of the good guys, trying to get us all the clones he can. However, Darth Lucas sits on his throne and zaps anyone who disobeys his rule with Force lightning, and everyone's scared of him, so they won't give us completely clone-centered episodes. Darth Lucas has a hold on Filoni, unfortunately.

RIP: O'Niner, Droidbait, Nub, Cutup, Hevy, and Echo, the members of the Rishi Moon watch team. May Fives live on.

Laney97

« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2011, 12:29:44 PM »
Business is all they care about, apparently. Filoni is one of the good guys, trying to get us all the clones he can. However, Darth Lucas sits on his throne and zaps anyone who disobeys his rule with Force lightning, and everyone's scared of him, so they won't give us completely clone-centered episodes. Darth Lucas has a hold on Filoni, unfortunately.

I bet Darth Lucas zapped most people who disobeyed him years ago...

ARC_Commander_Colt

• High Jedi General
  • Commander
« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2011, 02:11:40 PM »
Yes, as soon as he invented Force lightning for Return of the Jedi, he used it himself to zap all those disobedient employees.

RIP: O'Niner, Droidbait, Nub, Cutup, Hevy, and Echo, the members of the Rishi Moon watch team. May Fives live on.

Laney97

« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2011, 02:13:48 PM »
Like the ones who thought they should have left Jar-Jar out of the prequels...

Speaking of prequels,  how bad were they? Anyone hate/love them? Who thinks TCW is better?

ARC_Commander_Colt

• High Jedi General
  • Commander
« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2011, 02:17:31 PM »
I think Prequels and OT were equally good (with the exception of Jar-Jar...ugh), and TCW is just as good as them in turn.

Laney97

« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2011, 02:22:54 PM »
I think Prequels and OT were equally good (with the exception of Jar-Jar...ugh), and TCW is just as good as them in turn.

Jar-Jar stepped in the poopey (He even says it) and he is annoying. I think he remained a character just to say "He is part of the story now, deal with it." But, it was made for babies under the age of 5. Hang on... I'm arguing with myself.... ABOUT JAR-JAR?! HAVE I GONE MAD?!

ARC_Commander_Colt

• High Jedi General
  • Commander
« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2011, 03:39:58 PM »
Who can truly know when one is mad or not? :yuck:

Laney97

« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2011, 03:44:32 PM »
Good point. *gets an two axes out*

Rune

• Official Site Mir'shebs
  • Commander
« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2011, 04:12:59 PM »
*gets an two axes out*

When you confuse one axe for two? I think that's a sign of madness.

ARC_Commander_Colt

• High Jedi General
  • Commander
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2011, 04:24:43 PM »
Yes, but how do you know he only has one axe? What if he really does have two? :upsidedown:

Rune

• Commander
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2011, 10:19:27 PM »
Sorry, let me emphasize: "*Gets an two axes out*"

ARC_Commander_Colt

• High Jedi General
  • Commander
« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2011, 11:01:58 PM »
Ahh...maybe he truly is mad. :shock:

Rune

• Commander
« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2011, 11:43:19 PM »
Ahh...maybe he truly is mad. :shock:

I present my case to the jury.

ARC_Commander_Colt

• High Jedi General
  • Commander
« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2011, 11:44:24 PM »
Lol. :D

Laney97

« Reply #55 on: May 19, 2011, 02:01:35 PM »
SEE! I am MAD!  >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

ARC_Commander_Colt

• High Jedi General
  • Commander
« Reply #56 on: May 19, 2011, 02:02:35 PM »
*Takes two steps back. Does about-face. Runs away screaming.*

Laney97

« Reply #57 on: May 19, 2011, 02:03:42 PM »
Ahh... so thats why my mother ran away yesterday... my an axes scared her.

ARC_Commander_Colt

• High Jedi General
  • Commander
« Reply #58 on: May 19, 2011, 02:11:46 PM »
Lol! Your an axes cannot defeat my DC-17 rifle!

Laney97

« Reply #59 on: May 19, 2011, 02:13:41 PM »
An axes can have a anti rifle attachment. Just wait for the larty to drop them off... any second now... waiting longer... damn i'm gonna die.

Anyway, are there any plot leaks yet?