Author Topic: Funniest thing you've done...  (Read 28812 times)

Laney97

Funniest thing you've done...
« on: April 30, 2011, 05:02:08 PM »
Title says it all. I made this thread because today I was about to complete part of Kashyykk when I blew all of my squad up, on purpose, with my anti-armour attachment. What's yours?

ARC_Commander_Colt

• High Jedi General
  • Commander
Re: Funniest thing you've done...
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2011, 05:14:02 PM »
On Geonosis, I accidentally pushed Scorch forward while he was crouching, and he ran into an opening door, and the door got jammed. I had to restart the level.

RIP: O'Niner, Droidbait, Nub, Cutup, Hevy, and Echo, the members of the Rishi Moon watch team. May Fives live on.

RC-1191

• Captain
  • Ba'slan shev'la
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2011, 06:38:39 PM »
On Geonosis, when you are running through those ventilation tubes, at the very beginning there is that bridge you rappel onto. Well, I ended up pushing everyone off to see what would happen...what happened was I had to do the whole mission on my own. It was funny at first, but then it got hard.

ARC_Commander_Colt

• High Jedi General
  • Commander
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2011, 06:58:43 PM »
Yikes, dude.

RIP: O'Niner, Droidbait, Nub, Cutup, Hevy, and Echo, the members of the Rishi Moon watch team. May Fives live on.

Rune

• Official Site Mir'shebs
  • Commander
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2011, 09:41:14 PM »
Fixer fell of a ramp and got stuck, knee-deep, in a hole. Seriously, you're a freakin' commando; knee-high obstacles should not impede you. Had to restart the level.

RC-1191

• Captain
  • Ba'slan shev'la
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2011, 11:45:30 PM »
Fixer fell of a ramp and got stuck, knee-deep, in a hole. Seriously, you're a freakin' commando; knee-high obstacles should not impede you. Had to restart the level.

Couldn't finish like a boss?

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2011, 12:02:24 AM »
In a moment of glitchyness, the game propelled Scorch into Boss at high speed after he got hit by a grenade detonation. Sent Boss flying off of the Geonosian spire.

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?

Laney97

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2011, 09:14:49 AM »
On Geonosis, when you are running through those ventilation tubes, at the very beginning there is that bridge you rappel onto. Well, I ended up pushing everyone off to see what would happen...what happened was I had to do the whole mission on my own. It was funny at first, but then it got hard.

I did that once. It was not cool towards the end.

Phi

• Captain
  • K'atini!
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2011, 01:30:36 PM »
When I threw a grenade at an open door and it slammed shut.  The grenade rebounded right back at me. :dead:  Or, the time when I fell off a ramp and the squad went on without me.  I could not, just could not, find them again and ended running in circles trying to figure a way out.  I think I ended up killing myself and calling back one of the squad to heal me.  Then I followed him out of there.

Rune

• Commander
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2011, 04:40:41 PM »
Couldn't finish like a boss?

I never leave a man behind.

Talo

• Captain
  • "Walk with doom, brother."
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2011, 05:31:07 PM »

I remember completing the majority of the game like that. Good times.

Laney97

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2011, 10:57:18 AM »
I remember completing the majority of the game like that. Good times.

Your crazy.

Rune

• Commander
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2011, 01:45:25 PM »
Your crazy.

What about his crazy?

Grunt Trooper

• Zone Lord
  • Commander
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2011, 12:57:13 AM »
I never leave a man behind.
Sure sign of a good time a good Mando.

Laney97

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2011, 01:49:05 PM »
Surely, someone must have killed them and there squad just before escaping the Core-ship. I was annoyed and laughing when I did that today...

Mia Ge'tal'mesh

• Master Assassin
  • Commander
  • Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2011, 11:38:34 PM »
I had a glitch once when I was on Kashyyyk that spawned a weird ghostly grey fifth commando.  It would shoot, but not move, and when it died, it sort of deflated like a big balloon.  You could revive it, too.  But when I got annoyed with it and tried to shoot it, it turned out that it was somehow connected to Boss or something so when I shot it, I took damage too.  Then after killing it twice, the rest of the squad came after me for team-killing.

It only happened one time, and never again since.  *shrug*
"To say nothing is true, is to realize that the foundations of society are fragile and that we must be the shepherds of our own civilization. To say everything is permitted, is to understand that we are the architects of our actions, and that we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."

ARC_Commander_Colt

• High Jedi General
  • Commander
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2011, 10:58:16 AM »
O-kaaaaayy....

I think I'd be rather scared. :shock:

Talo

• Captain
  • "Walk with doom, brother."
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2011, 12:05:05 PM »
I had a glitch once when I was on Kashyyyk that spawned a weird ghostly grey fifth commando.  It would shoot, but not move, and when it died, it sort of deflated like a big balloon.  You could revive it, too.  But when I got annoyed with it and tried to shoot it, it turned out that it was somehow connected to Boss or something so when I shot it, I took damage too.  Then after killing it twice, the rest of the squad came after me for team-killing.

It only happened one time, and never again since.  *shrug*

I can confirm that. That happened to me too on Geonosis no idea what triggered it.

ARC_Commander_Colt

• High Jedi General
  • Commander
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2011, 12:18:56 PM »
Huh. I hope I never encounter that...

Laney97

« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2011, 01:09:21 PM »
That's... just weird. Weird, and funny.