Author Topic: Funniest thing you've done...  (Read 27299 times)

ScreechTheMighty

• Major
  • Yes, I'm This Crazy IRL Too...
Re: Funniest thing you've done...
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2011, 08:35:11 PM »
I had a glitch once when I was on Kashyyyk that spawned a weird ghostly grey fifth commando.  It would shoot, but not move, and when it died, it sort of deflated like a big balloon.  You could revive it, too.  But when I got annoyed with it and tried to shoot it, it turned out that it was somehow connected to Boss or something so when I shot it, I took damage too.  Then after killing it twice, the rest of the squad came after me for team-killing.

It only happened one time, and never again since.  *shrug*

Why does that sound like something from a Star Wars Silent Hill? o.o

I've had squad mates get stuck on the corners of boxes and crap. I have to either run into them to dislodge them or re-start. It's actually kind of annoying.

Once I actually got a screen-shot just as Fixer was ducking to avoid a Geonosian. It was pretty funny. Unfortunately, I appear to have lost the screenie to multiple data moves from datastick to datastick to laptop...ah, well.

Oh, and if you look out the engine or whatever you enter at the beginning of the Prosecutor and look really close, you can see that space is square. I'm not kidding. It's hilarious.
I review, I write, I ramble!

Notes Passed at the GAR--Ask our boys anything!

"Sev. Punching an ARC. Your argument is invalid." -Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2011, 08:54:05 PM »
Oh, and if you look out the engine or whatever you enter at the beginning of the Prosecutor and look really close, you can see that space is square. I'm not kidding. It's hilarious.

Yeah, I noticed this on my first playthrough of RepCom several years ago. I found it pretty humorous too.  And BTW, what you mean is that Space is a cube, not a square.

"First Platoon wins!""And how do you figure that?""The others cheated.""I say they improvised.""They cheated!""THEY ADAPTED AND OVERCAME!"

Find an excuse to win.

ScreechTheMighty

• Major
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2011, 09:09:33 PM »
And BTW, what you mean is that Space is a cube, not a square.

Oops. xD Well, it has squares in it. I was 1/6 right.

Mia Ge'tal'mesh

• Master Assassin
  • Commander
  • Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2011, 11:59:09 PM »
I can confirm that. That happened to me too on Geonosis no idea what triggered it.
Me neither.  It came out of nowhere when I loaded a save game, then when the squad killed me for killing it and I had to reload, it was gone.  I've played it who knows how many times since, and it's never happened again.  Weird glitch...

Why does that sound like something from a Star Wars Silent Hill? o.o

I've had squad mates get stuck on the corners of boxes and crap. I have to either run into them to dislodge them or re-start. It's actually kind of annoying.
lolz  Crazy right?
And I've had that happen before, usually losing Scorch or Fixer to this one wall in the Geonosis factory.  I don't even bother to start over now, since it's happened like 4+ times, all in the same spot.  I just hurry on until he magically spawns back with the squad.
"To say nothing is true, is to realize that the foundations of society are fragile and that we must be the shepherds of our own civilization. To say everything is permitted, is to understand that we are the architects of our actions, and that we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."

Phi

• Captain
  • K'atini!
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2011, 10:23:19 AM »
Definitely annoying.  I've had doors jam on me too.  One time on Kashyyyk the door into the next part of the level was stuck closed.  I could hear droid voices speaking, but didn't see any droids.  I don't know how long I wasted at trying to get it open or searching for another way, then I finally realized it was a glitch and I had to restart the level.  At least it went smoothly from there.

ScreechTheMighty

• Major
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2011, 03:27:05 PM »
I've gotten lost at the end of the the droid factory section on Geonosis. Instead of going out the right door I somehow just end up turning the squad around and go back the way we  came. Then I realize this isn't the exit. ^^; I've only done it like, twice, I think, but it's still pretty funny.

Rune

• Official Site Mir'shebs
  • Commander
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2011, 03:48:58 PM »
I find it pretty funny when I Anti-Armor a group of trandos and they end up embedded in the Prosecutor's walls. Glitched through the surface. That's gonna be a pain in the shebs for maintenance.

ScreechTheMighty

• Major
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2011, 05:34:12 PM »
LOL win. xD

Phi

• Captain
  • K'atini!
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2011, 07:01:39 PM »
There's the part in the droid factory where Boss is without the squad and you come to a SBD hanging by a limb.  I don't know why, but I've always found it funny to shoot at.

I find it pretty funny when I Anti-Armor a group of trandos and they end up embedded in the Prosecutor's walls. Glitched through the surface. That's gonna be a pain in the shebs for maintenance.
Tough stains?  Can't get them out?  Call the Trando-Remover experts now!

ARC_Commander_Colt

• High Jedi General
  • Commander
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2011, 07:31:37 PM »
I LOVE that SBD.

RIP: O'Niner, Droidbait, Nub, Cutup, Hevy, and Echo, the members of the Rishi Moon watch team. May Fives live on.

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2011, 08:05:04 PM »
I LOVE that SBD.

Everyone loves that SBD, lol. I always use it as a vibroblade-punching bag.

"First Platoon wins!""And how do you figure that?""The others cheated.""I say they improvised.""They cheated!""THEY ADAPTED AND OVERCAME!"

Find an excuse to win.

ARC_Commander_Colt

• High Jedi General
  • Commander
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2011, 08:16:10 PM »
Me too, sometimes. :D

RIP: O'Niner, Droidbait, Nub, Cutup, Hevy, and Echo, the members of the Rishi Moon watch team. May Fives live on.

Laney97

« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2011, 06:05:22 PM »
Vibroblading a Trando power pack and getting killed by the explosion (Only happened once, and it was freak) is annoying. But these have gone from funny to annoying...

ARC_Commander_Colt

• High Jedi General
  • Commander
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2011, 06:33:15 PM »
Well, today, I shot a Trando's pack, and he hit the ceiling and hung there. I whipped out my pistol and shot him, and it looked like he was having spasms, or something. :P

Phi

• Captain
  • K'atini!
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2011, 07:43:43 PM »
Well, today, I shot a Trando's pack, and he hit the ceiling and hung there. I whipped out my pistol and shot him, and it looked like he was having spasms, or something. :P
Spasms on the ceiling?  That can't be healthy.  :P

RC-1191

• Captain
  • Ba'slan shev'la
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2011, 01:50:17 AM »

I used to do that all the time. There was some fun ragdoll physics to play around with lol

Laney97

« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2011, 02:21:07 PM »
I shot a random Trando into the ceiling today, but accidently switched to ani-armour and shot him. It didn't end well...

Rune

• Official Site Mir'shebs
  • Commander
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2011, 02:41:55 PM »
I shot a random Trando into the ceiling today, but accidently switched to ani-armour and shot him. It didn't end well...

"Maybe you should let Six-Two handle the explosives, sir."

ARC_Commander_Colt

• High Jedi General
  • Commander
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2011, 03:26:49 PM »
"Maybe 38 is a copy of a copy of a copy..."

Laney97

« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2011, 04:15:56 PM »
Actually, Colt, Scorch said that to me a little while afterwards.