Author Topic: Funniest thing you've done...  (Read 26361 times)

ARC_Commander_Colt

• High Jedi General
  • Commander
Re: Funniest thing you've done...
« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2011, 04:54:12 PM »
Heh-heh...ironic, ain't it?

RIP: O'Niner, Droidbait, Nub, Cutup, Hevy, and Echo, the members of the Rishi Moon watch team. May Fives live on.

Mia Ge'tal'mesh

• Master Assassin
  • Commander
  • Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito
« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2011, 01:30:45 AM »
One time I was trying to get Scorch to be the one to blow up a barricade, and Sev insisted on doing it himself.  Normally, I just let it go, but I was showing it to a friend of mine and I said that Scorch was the demo guy.  So I keep telling them to rig the charge, but when Sev goes to do it, I tell him to cancel maneuver.  After about 4-5 times, he finally goes "Sir, would you make up your mind?!"

I lol'd.  :P
"To say nothing is true, is to realize that the foundations of society are fragile and that we must be the shepherds of our own civilization. To say everything is permitted, is to understand that we are the architects of our actions, and that we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."

Laney97

« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2011, 02:01:57 PM »
Yeah. i don't understand that. Once, Scorch was right next to the wall but Fixer, who was in another room, decided to come and do it himself. Why. I was playing on hard for the first time and nearly got incapacitated.

Phi

• Captain
  • K'atini!
« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2011, 03:06:38 PM »
Once I had to set up the squad in sniper positions.  After a wave of SBDs we were finished and I headed on to the next room.  I kept going, until I realized that I hadn't given the order to cancel sniper position and only half the squad had followed me...so I ended up retracing my steps to find my squad mates still exactly where I had left them.  They were following orders a tad too well that time, but I learned my lesson.  :dead: lol 

ARC_Commander_Colt

• High Jedi General
  • Commander
« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2011, 03:29:26 PM »
Today, I stabbed a SBD in the...well, a sensitive place...and it killed him instantly. He wasn't even that damaged, either. Kinda odd...

RIP: O'Niner, Droidbait, Nub, Cutup, Hevy, and Echo, the members of the Rishi Moon watch team. May Fives live on.

Laney97

« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2011, 03:32:48 PM »
An SBD wacked Scorch in... a sensitive place. I lol'd. Scorch died and I finished without him.

Mia Ge'tal'mesh

• Master Assassin
  • Commander
  • Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2011, 01:43:18 AM »
Once I had to set up the squad in sniper positions.  After a wave of SBDs we were finished and I headed on to the next room.  I kept going, until I realized that I hadn't given the order to cancel sniper position and only half the squad had followed me...so I ended up retracing my steps to find my squad mates still exactly where I had left them.  They were following orders a tad too well that time, but I learned my lesson.  :dead: lol 
You might already know this, but from reading how you had to go and retrace your steps, I'm going to risk it and throw out this little FYI: You can use the "Form Up" command to bring every capable squadmate to you, canceling whatever other orders you've given them, from anywhere on the map.  Makes things waaaay easier.
"To say nothing is true, is to realize that the foundations of society are fragile and that we must be the shepherds of our own civilization. To say everything is permitted, is to understand that we are the architects of our actions, and that we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."

Phi

• Captain
  • K'atini!
« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2011, 10:13:59 AM »
You might already know this, but from reading how you had to go and retrace your steps, I'm going to risk it and throw out this little FYI: You can use the "Form Up" command to bring every capable squadmate to you, canceling whatever other orders you've given them, from anywhere on the map.  Makes things waaaay easier.
Yep, I've used some of those commands before, but I kind of forgot where I left the squad and wanted to see what had happened to them. :P Thanks, tough, I tend to forget that there are easier ways.

Rune

• Official Site Mir'shebs
  • Commander
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2011, 12:20:36 PM »
Actually, the F4 command is what brings them off of positions. I always thought it was useless, but then I realized it was a 'cancel maneuver' command. Handy.

Laney97

« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2011, 01:50:10 PM »
Actually, the F4 command is what brings them off of positions. I always thought it was useless, but then I realized it was a 'cancel maneuver' command. Handy.

i thought it was something the developers put in as a joke or something. Now I know that, I can cancel sniper positions without having to press F at every person.

Rune

• Official Site Mir'shebs
  • Commander
« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2011, 02:44:44 PM »
Learn something new every day. Sometimes useful, sometimes not.

Elephants are the only mammal that can't jump, by the way.

ARC_Commander_Colt

• High Jedi General
  • Commander
« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2011, 03:37:14 PM »
And that falls in the not-useful category. :P

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #52 on: May 12, 2011, 08:55:10 PM »
i thought it was something the developers put in as a joke or something.

When game developers put jokes in their games, they tend to be much more subtle than that, and also rarely affect gameplay the entire time. That would be an example of poor design.

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?

Laney97

« Reply #53 on: May 13, 2011, 01:20:46 PM »
When game developers put jokes in their games, they tend to be much more subtle than that, and also rarely affect gameplay the entire time. That would be an example of poor design.

Well, yeah. But, it never shown up as any text when I pressed the key, so I thought it was a unfinished command, anthing to mke it look cool or a joke. i used to go with joke.

Null-4 Kolburn Skirata

• Lieutenant
  • "ARCs were not team players."
« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2011, 01:06:09 AM »
On the floor when you meet the Clone trooper: "Ah, one of the deluxe models here to save us with your 'superior' training?"
RC-1138: "This 'deluxe model' is the only thing standing between you and a bloody death, so you'd best be showing some respect, trooper."
Trooper guy I killed all of the clones with shutgun in the head, and after I killed them all I reload and kill them all over again >:D.
Ke nu jurkad sha Mando'ade, burc'ya!- "Don't mess with Mandos, mate!" (lit: "Don't wave your saber at Mandalorians, mate!:)

Laney97

« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2011, 08:37:15 AM »
You. Are. Evil.

I killed them with the sniper attachment. Nice clean death. Not a shotgun kill. Thats a big ouch.

ARC_Commander_Colt

• High Jedi General
  • Commander
« Reply #56 on: July 01, 2011, 09:36:15 AM »
Ha-ha-ha! And he's evil?

Grunt Trooper

• Zone Lord
  • Commander
« Reply #57 on: July 02, 2011, 04:30:30 PM »
I just imagine that they're all being eaten by Trandos, and then I feel better.

Laney97

« Reply #58 on: July 04, 2011, 12:21:03 PM »
Ha-ha-ha! And he's evil?

HE DID IT TWICE! WITH A SHOTGUN! That is EVIL.

Grunt Trooper

• Zone Lord
  • Commander
« Reply #59 on: July 04, 2011, 01:47:49 PM »
HE DID IT TWICE! WITH A SHOTGUN! That is EVIL.
I agree. A quick clean death is better. Put the foolish animals out of their misery