Author Topic: ALL MEMBERS NEED TO READ!!!!!!  (Read 1886 times)

Carnivore 1

• Warfighter
  • I fight your wars.
ALL MEMBERS NEED TO READ!!!!!!
« on: May 14, 2011, 03:16:34 PM »
Okay, we all know who I am. No need to beat a dead pvt.

Now here's the issue. Some people on our forum seem to think that I'm something of a jerk, bully or whatever because of the way I moderate. Here's how I do things. I treat you all like I treat my Marines. I'm firm and I'm fair. Most of the time I sit back and let you all handle issues yourselves. It don't matter WHO YOU ARE, if you screw up I'm going to get in your business about it. I guess some folks around here may not like that. So I have decided to bring this into the public because if ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM with myself, Dred, Mereel, Anecdote, OR ANY OTHER MOD here's your chance to address it.

This is not a dog pile nor does anyone need to defend a mod if someone has an issue with them. If you have no issues stay out of the conversation. This goes for EVERYONE who does not have an issue.

Also, you will notice I didn't include the Boss Lady herself. If you got a problem with her then you should leave anyway.
The  purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in
defense. The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more
important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.

Drake and I agreed on something. Somebody get the camera out to capture the moment.

Grunt Trooper

• Zone Lord
  • Commander
Re: ALL MEMBERS NEED TO READ!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 04:00:36 PM »
I don't have a problem with our current mods. I have a problem with the people who think they are mods and try to make everyone follow their rules. I know I shouldn't care what stupid people think on the internet, but it's just got to the point of me not caring anymore.

I like this "Marine" moding..

Carnivore 1

• Warfighter
  • I fight your wars.
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2011, 04:30:33 PM »
GT

I appreciate your opinion. If you have an issue with another member let them know, just not here.
The  purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in
defense. The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more
important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.

Drake and I agreed on something. Somebody get the camera out to capture the moment.

Eparavu

• Captain
  • ALWAYS
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2011, 02:58:22 PM »
I never found a problem with it. Mods aren't around to be some friendly middle management type, they are tasked with keeping the forum at a minimum level of chaos. Sometimes that takes a firmer hand.

No hate here, only creeper love.
Watching you through your windows.
Staring from a distance.
Always watching.
Always loving.
ALWAYS.