Author Topic: Remnant of Hope  (Read 29225 times)

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
Re: Remnant of Hope
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2011, 11:37:22 PM »
OOC: First lesson of RoH, I'm going to be very conniving and actively try to kill you if you are not attentive. If you want your character to look around, say, behind them, you have to tell me, lest they get blind-sided. Or, if you want to try and see if someone is lying, you have to mention that you are looking for the signs of a liar. Things like hitting and enemy, spotting a lie, hacking a computer, will be decided on a dice roll. If it's even, you are successful, if odd, you fail.

Narsic Givenar & Bal Emosn & Geric Grey
The men of the rat pack begin to circle you in a clockwise direction, and glance between you, the man on the ground, and the man who has moved beside you.

"Get him into the container. We can deal with them better with a choke point" he growls as he pulls down the shemagh around his neck and tucked in into his shirt. He moved toward the man on the ground as if to pick him up only to be grabbed in a bear hug from behind by a Twi'lek. You feel the point of a sharp object poking under your armpit

Horace Rad & Drad Kolz

"Kid, I'd keep comments like that to myself. Bandying about anti-mandalorian slogans won't be good for your health," Rad said to you. He glanced at the head of the line, only one person in-between you and the processor. "I was running bantha furs to the inner ring in exchange for medical supplies for Tatooine. I happened to be in the wrong gravity well at the wrong time" Rad added. He held stepped forward to have his picture taken.

"Name?" the bored mandalorian asked. Rad tried to glance at the picture that had been taken.

"Did I take a good picture? I've been told I'm very photogenic" Rad smirked, receiving a rifle but to the side of his knee for his trouble.

"Name?" the mandalorian asked again.

"Captain Johnathon Farseen, East Tatooine Supply Company," Rad said. "No need to be so rough. Only trying to liven the mood" he mentioned as he was pushed toward the gate.

You are pushed toward the processor. A quick picture is taken and the same boerd mandalorian asked you,

"Name?"

Dha'bev Shiskel

"I will be here all day, ready to trade quality goods with you my fellow" the Duros said.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 11:40:25 PM by Drake Vhett »

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2011, 12:01:24 AM »
Narsic tried to grab the man on the ground, but before he could make a move, a he felt a sharp object in his armpit. With a sigh, he froze and turned.

A new member of the rat pack, whom Narsic had seen with them before, had come up from the other direction, and now had a makeshift knife to his skin. He exchanged a few quick glances with his recently acquired ally. Narsic hoped he was a competent fighter, for this would surely end in a scuffle.

"What do you want, bantha breath?" Narsic asked the dirty little man with the knife. He kept a sharp eye on his limbs, lest he get struck unexpectedly.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 12:57:59 AM by N-11 Commander Ordo »

"First Platoon wins!""And how do you figure that?""The others cheated.""I say they improvised.""They cheated!""THEY ADAPTED AND OVERCAME!"

Find an excuse to win.

Laney97

« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2011, 04:44:20 PM »
"Worse the guys can do is poke me," Drad said, "I have rights." Then Drad was put infront of the processor, and he asked his name. "Drad. Drad Kolz." Anythig else you want from me?" He was playing it cool. He didn't want to reveal his employer. He'd lie if he had to, maybe picking one someone else had said. Drad waited for the next question.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2011, 01:23:10 AM »
Narsic Givenar

"You shouldn't stick your nose where it don't belong. Give me all your stuff, and maybe I won't stick you" The man sneered back, holding out his other hand expectantly.

Horace Rad & Drad Kolz

"Next" the mandalorian said in a monotone voice. The guards pushed you toward the gate as well.

"Kid, you think you have rights? This is a mandalorian prison camp, you don't have any rights. They keep places like this open so they have a labor force, nothing else. You cause trouble, they kill you. They think you have information they need, they work their way through your fingers until you tell them. You don't have any rights. To them, you're no more than a bantha" Rad said dismissively, shaking his head.

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?

Laney97

« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2011, 03:57:31 PM »
"Well, it was nice meeting you, if you can call this place nice." Drad said, ignoring what had just been said. "Hope to see you again sometime. If we live long enough, of course." He looked away, wondering what to do next.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 04:50:30 PM by Laney97 »

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2011, 04:04:49 PM »
OOC: Laney, we're standing before a closed gate surrounding by mandalorians. There's no walking away.

Laney97

« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2011, 04:50:09 PM »
OOC: Okay, editing...

Eparavu

• Captain
  • ALWAYS
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2011, 12:32:56 PM »
Dha'bev removed his shoes, checking the bottom for dung as more of a totemic gesture than anything. He waved them invitingly at the merchant.
Better to sell them now than mugged for them later. Plus it saves taking them off if I need to kick someone in the snoot.
"I will trade you one of these for a pair of knuckle dusters. I will give you both if you can tell me where I can rest my horns without needing a weapon."

No hate here, only creeper love.
Watching you through your windows.
Staring from a distance.
Always watching.
Always loving.
ALWAYS.

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2011, 01:44:20 AM »
Narsic rolled his eyes at the man. "Please, what the hell do you think I've got on me? We are currently in a prison camp, if you hadn't noticed. With your intelligence, it wouldn't shock me, though."

"First Platoon wins!""And how do you figure that?""The others cheated.""I say they improvised.""They cheated!""THEY ADAPTED AND OVERCAME!"

Find an excuse to win.

Noldorin Mando

• Commander
« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2011, 09:59:26 PM »
Emosn cursed his stupidity momentarily, then gathered his wits and moved to sieze the Twi'lek's lekku as hard as he could and smash his heel onto the man's instep. If it worked, his opponent would be incapacitated by pain, and his dilema would be enough to attract the attention of his allies and allow Bal's companion to escape and sieze their fellow captive. With any luck, they could make it back to the storage container and hold the mob off from there.

"The only thing that should be opened with the Taliban is a 7.66mm hole courtesty of a Princess Patricia sniper round smack in the center of the fundamentalist's unibrow"
-Ron James

Talo

• Captain
  • "Walk with doom, brother."
« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2011, 10:44:22 PM »
Geric backed away from the melee looking for a chance to bolt.

Cassa_Mirdala'Kotep

• Sergeant
« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2011, 08:10:59 PM »
Here is my bio.  :)

------
Ternna Nerprin (mother) is an opera singer,  Zaken Torms (father )is a Senator ( Elder sister) Kelte Torms is in politics and elder brother Jekt Torms is working on his acting career.

Rysati Torms is considered the odd ball of the family, too smart for her own good, went into medical school and left home. Ended up on the Colony as one of their Doctors. When the Mandalorians turned the place into a prison camp. She was allowed to keep being a Doctor as long as she didn't cause trouble. She treats both the Mandalorians and the prisoners injuries when she's allowed. Rest of the time she's the 'entertainment' for one of the Mandolarian keepers.

Rysati is 28 years old, 5'2" Human,  with Dual colored eyes, right eye light green, left eye golden brown. Auburn hair kept in a braid most of the time. When it is loose it is wavy-curly down to her knees. She has a light tan complexion with freckles here and there. She's fit but not a real fighter. She uses her head. Can be stubborn specially when treating a patient. Likes to laugh when there is something to laugh about. Doesn't like crying infront of others and avoids that at all costs. When on duty she's allowed her usual Doctor's gear, simple tunic shirt and pants and lab coat. When 'entertaining' she wears whatever her keeper provides.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 09:57:01 PM by Cassa_Mirdala'Kotep »

"Ash" thanks to Mereel!

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2011, 08:16:29 PM »
OOC: For you....yes.

Cassa_Mirdala'Kotep

• Sergeant
« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2011, 10:12:35 PM »
Rysati,s fingers moved quickly as she finished closing the wound on the leg of the patient in front of her. It had been a nasty gushing thing caused by a very long blade. Now though it was nearly closed and she was going to wrap the leg in bacta bandages. The Bacta tank was currently occupied by another patient in more need of speedier recovery. She stood back from the newer patient and gave a small grin. "Rest and keep that clean." Though she knew it wouldn,t be completely up to the guy once he was outside he was fair game to the others. Still he was allowed time to recovery. Folks couldn't work if they died. Rysati walked over to the sink cleaned her tools and hands and put the medical tools into the sanitizer. She sat down in her chair and waited.

"Ash" thanks to Mereel!

ScreechTheMighty

• Major
  • Yes, I'm This Crazy IRL Too...
« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2011, 12:46:49 AM »
((Player: Screech The Mighty
Name: Ren Anansi
Description: Ren is slightly taller than average, and thin. He has shaggy red hair and green eyes. Also has freckles, and some scarring on the left side of his mouth. Usually smiling.
Personality: Ren has a talent for mischief and lying. He prefers to use words over weapons, but is willing to fight if he must. He's talkative, but rarely reveals anything about himself. While he claims to be loyal only to himself, if he likes you, he'll help you out. Occasionally gets in situations that are way over his head (hence the prison camp thing).))
I review, I write, I ramble!

Notes Passed at the GAR--Ask our boys anything!

"Sev. Punching an ARC. Your argument is invalid." -Ky'ram Parjai'Kote