Author Topic: Prompt Stories  (Read 1119 times)

Shereshoy

• Major
  • Bang. Bang. Bangbangbangbang!
Prompt Stories
« on: June 22, 2011, 11:54:22 AM »
Okay, my other computer account got a virus and all my stories are over there. I don't want to start a new story that ends up just sitting in this account when the other one is working again, so I had to find something tiny to work on. Last night I was talking to my best friend and she was having the same lack of idea issue with her art. So we dug up a prompt generator. Turns out it's pretty fun.
So the idea here is to find some kind of a prompt generator, get a random prompt and write a story. Doesn't have to be short or long. If you need a generator- http://www.alittleleftoflogical.com/generators/randomprompts.html
“God's promises are like the stars; the darker the night the brighter they shine”
-David Nicholas

You are two parts personality and one part confusion.- Eparavu

Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

• Disgruntled MMORPG
  • Commander
  • Hates Bioware officially.
Re: Prompt Stories
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 12:30:33 PM »
What is this, I don't even...

"Between a rock and your mother?"
Lists of games I play:
-- Star Trek Online
-- KOTOR (1 and 2)
-- SWTOR
-- Terraria
-- TF2
-- Magicka
-- Left 4 Dead 2
-- Garry's Mod
And nearly any other F2P game on this planet.

Shereshoy

• Major
  • Bang. Bang. Bangbangbangbang!
Re: Prompt Stories
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2011, 03:52:27 PM »
Collar and cage-
“No, no this isn’t-NO!” The thin, red Twi’lek pulled the chain on her neck. “PLEASE!” Once she was beautiful, now the Empire had ravened her body, forcing her to toil in their name. Her use was now gone, and they were handing her over to the Hutts for one last nightmare. The girl had been here for five years, and after each one her mind seemed less her own, more like an extension of her masters.

A clatter came from down the hall, accompanied by blaster fire. The girl hadn’t dared even dream of this. Could she finally be freed? The door slid open and a stormtrooper’s empty body fell, no longer holding a soul. Two other Twi’leks, both vibrant but different shades of blue stood beside a human man with a face she had seen several times before; the face of a clone. “We’re here to help, I’m Arson, and this is Skye and Cor.” The taller, darker blue Twi’lek held out her hand, in it the key to the chains that held the young slave. “My name is Raina. Thank you.”  A smile broke out on Arson’s face.
“Anytime, We have to look out for each other. Let’s go.”

A/N: Okay, none of these characters are mine, or George's, not even KT's. These lovely little characters(save Raina, who's totaly random but mine) belong to my friends. Cor is a clone trooper and, along with Arson, belongs to my artist friend. Skye is one of my other friends'. They're all characters in a role play.
“God's promises are like the stars; the darker the night the brighter they shine”
-David Nicholas

You are two parts personality and one part confusion.- Eparavu