Author Topic: Forum Info  (Read 5857 times)

Amy

• Clone Marshall Commander
Forum Info
« on: December 29, 2006, 03:55:54 PM »
By request, I've created this forum for role-playing! If you want to pretend you're a commando and are infiltrating a Separatist stronghold teeming with battledroids, this is the place. :)

There aren't going to be many rules for now, just play nice. :) I'm not sure which direction people want to take this in terms of organisation and such, so there might be more rules later. But for now, feel free to start up some threads and post - but remember, you're not you here, you live in the SW universe. ;)

One important note: Any posts in this forum will not increase your post count overall. I did this to dissuade people from spamming in hopes of getting more/the most posts. (I've never understood why people do that anyways, but that's another story.) So don't post here as a way of upping your post count, cause it won't work. :P This place is just for fun, and we'll keep the serious (and not-so-serious) discussions elsewhere!
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 07:05:20 PM by Amy »

Amy

• Clone Marshall Commander
Re: Forum Info
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2009, 07:57:20 PM »
Just an important clarification: This forum is meant for role-playing the Star Wars universe. However, any and all role-playing threads will be in this forum, regardless of if they take place in the Star Wars universe.

If you want to start a non-Star Wars role-playing thread, please ask for permission from the mods (or me) before starting it, just so we can keep a handle on things. :)

N-11 Ordo

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2010, 02:36:23 PM »
Sure thing.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2010, 02:58:36 PM »
Kid, you're not an RPGer here, as you are not in a single RPG. Either join an RPG, or can it and get out of the section.

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?