Author Topic: Found something..  (Read 6623 times)

Delta 42

• Captain
Found something..
« on: August 23, 2011, 05:16:46 PM »

Vlet Hansen

• Gotabor
  • Commander
  • Ni Cuy
Re: Found something..
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 05:19:19 PM »
Oh, hey, I remember that... I was eight or something when it first showed up... still kinda fun, though...
It's Indiana Vlet!
Stealing text walls everywhere!

ARC_Commander_Colt

• High Jedi General
  • Commander
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2011, 05:22:50 PM »
I, too, remember that game. I played it every day in the 2nd grade when we went to computer lab.

RIP: O'Niner, Droidbait, Nub, Cutup, Hevy, and Echo, the members of the Rishi Moon watch team. May Fives live on.

Fenn Shysa

• Captain
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2011, 10:23:56 AM »
I recently found an old SW arcade-style game. (-It was in a crumby hotel in Lancaster, PA - Amish-county, if you can believe it)
It had three different "theaters" of play; based on the original triliogy.
ANH - You could fly an X-wing and attack the original Death Star. (I got as far as into the trench then kept getting killed).

ESB- You start in a snow speeder and you have to take out AT-STs and AT-ATs. - very cool level.
-Then you are on foot in echo base; figting off snow troopers and Wampas. (This is as far as I made it)

RotJ - You start on a speeder bike on Endor; and you have to take out Imperial Scout speeders.
Then you're on foot and you have to assault the Shield Bunker. (I kept getting killed here too)

It was so much freaking fun; I wish I could find this game again; or some sort of PC-adaptaion of it.
"I find your lack of faith distrubing."

ARC_Commander_Colt

• High Jedi General
  • Commander
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2011, 11:41:59 AM »
I played that, Fenn! In a Chuck-E-Cheese's. :blush:

RIP: O'Niner, Droidbait, Nub, Cutup, Hevy, and Echo, the members of the Rishi Moon watch team. May Fives live on.

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2011, 01:40:12 PM »
I recently found an old SW arcade-style game. (-It was in a crumby hotel in Lancaster, PA - Amish-county, if you can believe it)
ANH - You could fly an X-wing and attack the original Death Star. (I got as far as into the trench then kept getting killed).

ESB- You start in a snow speeder and you have to take out AT-STs and AT-ATs. - very cool level.
-Then you are on foot in echo base; figting off snow troopers and Wampas. (This is as far as I made it)

RotJ - You start on a speeder bike on Endor; and you have to take out Imperial Scout speeders.
Then you're on foot and you have to assault the Shield Bunker. (I kept getting killed here too)

It was so much freaking fun; I wish I could find this game again; or some sort of PC-adaptaion of it.

I used to play that old game all the time, until we moved and now the only place that has it is very expensive to get into.

"First Platoon wins!""And how do you figure that?""The others cheated.""I say they improvised.""They cheated!""THEY ADAPTED AND OVERCAME!"

Find an excuse to win.

Delta 42

• Captain
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2011, 05:49:36 PM »

Reminds me of this "Plug it in and Play" game that my brother got for christmas once. It was shaped like the millenium falcon, and it had four levels based on each original trilogy film. there was lightsaber duel, for ep4, assault on hoth, for ep5, battle of endor, for ep6, and red leader also for ep6.

Fenn Shysa

• Captain
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2011, 08:16:35 AM »
That sounds just like it.
(When no one is playing, it shows preview clips; and, one of them is a lightsaber duel w/ Vader - the Dark Lord hiimself !)

When I became rich and not-so-famous; this will be one of many arcade games in my basement. This and "Dig-Dug" (- who doesn't like Dig-Dug?)

Until then, I'll have go to back to Amish-country or Chuck-E Cheese to get my fix.
"I find your lack of faith distrubing."

tee18

• Lieutenant
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2011, 07:10:49 AM »
A friend of mine had that game... only the first part of the first level of ROTJ worked.
"When walking through hell, keep going" -Winston Churchhill

Commando Lucky

• Private
  • Not clones..... But men! Men of the Republic!
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2012, 06:31:32 PM »
That game was really fun and i had a lot of fun playing. But, my new laptop won't download it.
The Few, The Proud, The Commandos