Author Topic: Remove 'Not Being Updated'  (Read 1545 times)

FDOIRex

• Lieutenant
  • Testing...123...
Remove 'Not Being Updated'
« on: September 05, 2011, 12:17:05 AM »
Hello,

I would just like to suggest removing the 'This Site is no longer updated' message. It scares away potential users by making them think the fourm is no longer active. Plus, there is no commando news to update on it, so it is, for all intents and purposes, up to date.
Quote from: RC-1140
Accessing Anti-Air controls. Ooh, this is nice. I can do much better than just "offline." Separatist turrets now targeting... Separatist craft.

Amy

• Clone Marshall Commander
Re: Remove 'Not Being Updated'
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 01:46:56 PM »
It says right underneath that the forum is still active. If people can't read that, then they're morons and I don't want them here anyways.

And it's easy enough for you to say that the site is up to date and there's no point in saying I'm not updating it anymore. Because you're not the one getting billions of emails about it all the kriffing time.

Nope, if it wasn't for the popularity of the forums, I wouldn't even have the site up anymore. It was fun while it lasted, but I haven't had time or desire to do anything with it for years and that's certainly not going to change with no new commando stuff.

Thanks for the suggestion, but no.