Author Topic: Question about Mereel?  (Read 9788 times)

Lil Vod

• Sergeant
Question about Mereel?
« on: October 27, 2011, 03:48:33 PM »
I have a question about Mereel on Triple Zero. Why did he have to dye his hair blonde? Because The commandos nor Ordo dyes their hair. Anyone know?

Unit 899

• Major
  • Wassup.
Re: Question about Mereel?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, 03:50:44 PM »
If i understood correctly, He didn't have to, but he did so for personal opinion or to look different from all the other clones on the mission

Quote from: Eparavu
Then out of nowhere you are like I AM THE GODDAMN BRONY BATMAN.
Quote from: N-11
Better to post infrequently and have good things to say, then to post all the time and say a lot of useless crap.

Lil Vod

• Sergeant
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2011, 03:53:49 PM »
Why? To embarresed to look like Fi? I would be. lol.

Unit 899

• Major
  • Wassup.
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2011, 03:57:07 PM »
No, I would say more of something to draw less attention from him as apposed to looking like the other clones and drawing more attention. Because if I'm correct, clones drew quite the amount of attention

Quote from: Eparavu
Then out of nowhere you are like I AM THE GODDAMN BRONY BATMAN.
Quote from: N-11
Better to post infrequently and have good things to say, then to post all the time and say a lot of useless crap.

Lil Vod

• Sergeant
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2011, 04:00:01 PM »
Oh, i know. Remember  that Dikut that said, "Oh no! there human?!" Or something like that. Urgh! I wanted put a verp round through his head. Well ,anyway, thx for answering my question.  :D It's just to bad people look down on clones.  :-(

Rune

• Official Site Mir'shebs
  • Commander
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2011, 04:22:35 PM »
Oh, i know. Remember  that Dikut that said, "Oh no! there human?!" Or something like that. Urgh! I wanted put a verp round through his head.

Ignorance is now is a just cause for death. Begin the culling.

I have a question about Mereel on Triple Zero. Why did he have to dye his hair blonde? Because The commandos nor Ordo dyes their hair. Anyone know?

It also could have been left over from an assignment that he just returned from. That seems the most likely to me.

ARC_Commander_Colt

• High Jedi General
  • Commander
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2011, 07:40:16 PM »
Ignorance is now is a just cause for death. Begin the culling.

Scatter!

RIP: O'Niner, Droidbait, Nub, Cutup, Hevy, and Echo, the members of the Rishi Moon watch team. May Fives live on.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2011, 11:31:21 PM »

The reason Mereel dyed his hair was to allow him to be another guy in the crowd, not a clone, to allow him to collect intelligence passively. If you notice, after that one scene, Mereel's hair and eyes were back to normal.

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?

A'den Skirata

• Major
  • Keldabe kiss anyone?Club
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2011, 09:07:29 AM »
It wasn't just his hair either... his skin was several shades lighter as were his eyes.
Personnel Officer Mandalorian Mercs Costuming Club. Ver'alor Manda'galaar Aliit.
www.mandalorianmercs.com
myspace.com/jaingskirata
http://mercs.firespray.net/wiki/index.php?title=A%27den_Skirata

Lil Vod

• Sergeant
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2011, 06:39:25 PM »
Huh?! I don't remember it saying that.  :ouch:

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2011, 11:40:41 PM »
Huh?! I don't remember it saying that.  :ouch:

I think you should read the book again, vod...the answer to your question and the bit about his eyes being lighter were both in there. lol.

"First Platoon wins!""And how do you figure that?""The others cheated.""I say they improvised.""They cheated!""THEY ADAPTED AND OVERCAME!"

Find an excuse to win.

A'den Skirata

• Major
  • Keldabe kiss anyone?Club
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2011, 09:04:21 AM »
I think you should read the book again, vod...the answer to your question and the bit about his eyes being lighter were both in there. lol.

This
Personnel Officer Mandalorian Mercs Costuming Club. Ver'alor Manda'galaar Aliit.
www.mandalorianmercs.com
myspace.com/jaingskirata
http://mercs.firespray.net/wiki/index.php?title=A%27den_Skirata

Lil Vod

• Sergeant
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2011, 03:46:59 PM »
Well, i remember it saying that he dyed his hair black again, but i don't even remember it saying about the eyes, or the skin? And I don't need to read it again. It was bad enough reading it the first time. not that it was a bad book, it just took me forever.  :dead:

ARC_Commander_Colt

• High Jedi General
  • Commander
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2011, 05:01:50 PM »
Lol, dude. Yeah, move on to the rest of the series!

RIP: O'Niner, Droidbait, Nub, Cutup, Hevy, and Echo, the members of the Rishi Moon watch team. May Fives live on.

Mia Ge'tal'mesh

• Master Assassin
  • Commander
  • Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2011, 01:10:51 AM »
A'den's right. As usual. ;D

Here's that specific passage if anybody wanted quick reference...
[spoiler]     A  young man with short white-blond hair was striding toward them through the sparse crowd, arms held a little away from  his sides, a large bag over one shoulder.  His knee-length dark blue coat was wide open.  But that didn't mean he wasn't carrying an armory under there somewhere.  Fi unfolded the Verp's stock one-handed under his jacket and prepared to draw it and fire.
     The man then held both hands up at shoulder level and grinned.
     "Fierfek," Skirata breathed.  "Udesii, lads.  It's okay."
     The blond manóFi's height, very athleticówalked straight up to Skirata and crushed him in an enthusiastic hug.  "Su'cuy Buir!"
     Father.  Fi knew the voice.
     "Suc'uy, ad'ika.  Tion vaii gar ru'cuyi?"
     "N'oya'kari gihaal, Buir."  The man looked almost tearful: his pale blue eyes were brimming.  He wiped them with the heel of his hand.  "If I'm not careful I'll wash out this iris dye."
     "That hair doesn't suit you, either."
     "I can change that, too.  I've got lots of different colors.  Did you like what I added to the five-hundred-grade thermal?"
     "Ah.  I did wonder."
     "I'm still a better chemist than Ord'ika, Kal'buir."
     Fi finally saw the face in front of him as a negative image, and suddenly imagined dark hair and eyes, and realized why the man was familiar.  He wasn't one of Skirata's own sons.  He was a clone, just like Fi: or, to be precise, just like Ordo.  It was astonishing how much different pigmentation alone made to someone's appearance: a simple but effective disguise, for casual use anyway.
     Skirata beamed at him with evident pride.  "Lads, this is ARC Trooper Lieutenant N-7," he said.  "My boy Mereel."[/spoiler]
"To say nothing is true, is to realize that the foundations of society are fragile and that we must be the shepherds of our own civilization. To say everything is permitted, is to understand that we are the architects of our actions, and that we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."

Lil Vod

• Sergeant
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2011, 02:17:11 PM »
Thanks Mia.  ;D

Mia Ge'tal'mesh

• Master Assassin
  • Commander
  • Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2011, 10:47:09 PM »
You're welcome.  :D
"To say nothing is true, is to realize that the foundations of society are fragile and that we must be the shepherds of our own civilization. To say everything is permitted, is to understand that we are the architects of our actions, and that we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."

Lil Vod

• Sergeant
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2011, 05:43:55 PM »
so everyone, Thx for answering my question. Just keep posting if nessacary.  :D