Author Topic: Crimson Lead  (Read 24386 times)

RC-1499

• Lieutenant
  • Nau vak'to, dralshye'raj
Crimson Lead
« on: November 26, 2011, 06:23:41 PM »
Set during the clone wars, Crimson Squad,Comprised of a group of survivors from various units 4(RC's and a Pilot), Must comlete missions no other sane person would attempt in the name of the republic. Currently on the republic cruiser Valiant, meeting for the first time. Lets see how this story develops 8)

(My character)

Name: RC-1499 (Don't judge me!) AKA "Det"
Race:Human (Clone)
Apperence: Six feet tall. Scar across cheek. Brown hair. Brown eyes.
Armor: Green striped running down middle of knee and arm plates. Bandoleer of explosives and ammo. Green Republic symbol on back of armor. Rangefinder. Upgraded Visor and comm. Has a belt with a lot of pouches. 
Family: His brothers and seargent.
Equipment: Bandoleer. Upgraded Z-9 Rottary blaster. Rangefinder. Stimulants, rations, and miscilanious gear.
Vehicles: Custom swoop bike.
Skills/Class: Heavy Weapons/ Explosives
History: An RC since birth, showed a love of destruction after "Accidentaly" destroying an observation platform during a simmulation. Trained to be a mandalorian, he hums a mandalorian battle song before each mission. Is kind to his brothers and friends, will destroy anyone who gets in his way. 
Affiliations:Crimson Squad

I need 3 more RC's,The Pilot, and maby the seargent

Post your character below.

This is my first RP, so i  hope this is a good start.

BTW: Thank you all for the welcome to the forums.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 09:22:43 PM by RC-1499 »

RC-1195 TYRO

• Private
  • "Ke nu'jurkadir sha Mando'ade..."
Re: Crimson Lead
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2011, 11:29:14 PM »
Name: RC-1195 A.K.A Tyro
Race:Human (Clone)
Apperence: Six feet tall. Scar across shoulder. Black hair. Brown eyes.
Armor: Black striped running down middle of helmet and arm plates.Grey pauldron on right shoulder,Black Wolf symbol on pauldron.Rangefinder. Backpack. Has a belt with a lot of pouches.
Family: His brothers.
Equipment:Custom Verpine Sniper Rifle. DC-17,vibroblade.Rangefinder. Stims, rations,Mandalorian Throwing Knife and Other sidearms.
Vehicles: Black speeder bike.
Skills/Class: Marksman/Medic
History: Medic,Trained as a Mandalorian since birth.Loves to kill enemies silently.
Affiliations:Crimson Squad
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 11:47:25 PM by RC-1195 TYRO »
They are the First to Move
Toward the Sounds of Chaos
the Only Things Louder Than the Sounds of Chaos
Are the Sounds of the Few Moving Toward Them.

"Hard Corps is the only way I know."
---The Warrior Song - Hard Corps

Semper Fi till I die.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2011, 11:38:49 PM »
OOC: Exceeded the PM limit per hour. Anyway, N-11 and I are talking over characters. Don't rush artists like us.

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?

RC-1499

• Lieutenant
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2011, 11:41:36 PM »
OOC: There's a PM limit per hour? Anyway, How long does it take to make an Rp character. (not to be rude, but curious)

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2011, 11:46:26 PM »
OOC: Ten per hour. I ran a over-all idea by N-11, but since he's offline, I have to wait for his response before making my character. Once I have an  answer, it should take me about 60 seconds. Character creation is my specialty. For other RPG types, however, it might take me a few hours to two days, dependent on the level of detail required.

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?

RC-1499

• Lieutenant
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2011, 11:47:44 PM »
Other RPG's?

When do you think he'll be back?

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2011, 11:50:12 PM »
OOC: Look around the section, you'll see dozens of them. I'm in most of them. Around here, the longest one took me about an hour. N-11 will probably be back tomorrow, as will I. It's a minute until midnight, and I require sleep. The game should start tomorrow. You can start the game off then, or I can do it for you.

RC-1499

• Lieutenant
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2011, 11:53:02 PM »
OOC: I'l start tomorrow when you both are on, but i'l be out from 4-7:30.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2011, 12:28:08 PM »
OOC: The great thing about forum RPing is that you don't need everyone on to start, or even to  RP. Just start after N-11 and I post our bios and we'll post when we can.

Delta 42

• Captain
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2011, 04:41:44 PM »
OOC: Is anyone playing the pilot? If not I'll join.

RC-1499

• Lieutenant
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2011, 06:07:11 PM »
OOC: 42, it's all yours, Just post your character up.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 06:13:54 PM by RC-1499 »

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2011, 09:15:26 PM »
Name: RC-2678 "Skip"

Appearance: As standard for a Jango Fett clone, save for the jagged discoloration around his left eye.

Armor: Standard, save for the sand-colored scoring completely covering his left arm plats, and parts of his left side, leg, and shoulder. Pitted on the left side as well. Brand new helmet.

Equipment: Standard Commando weaponry. Additional Kukri Knife secured in the small of his back.

Squad Designation: Team Leader, Unconventional Warfare

History: Growing up with Omnicron Squad with Miles, Skip was known for most of his life as Sev-Eight, he earned his name during aquatic training. When 75 was injured, he fashioned a raft out of spent blaster packs and tape to help him swim. Since he was the raft's 'Skipper', and team leader of Omnicron, he was stuck with the name. It was shortened to Skip to avoid confusion with Navy types.

On deployment to Geonosis, Skip, 75, Trasher, and Miles were caught in the wake of a Techno Union ship taking off. The blast vaporized all of Trasher, and half of 75. Skip was covered in sand, which melted into his armor, pitting it and causing the discoloration. His helmet's visor was breached, causing the wound around Skip's left eye. Skip and Miles were transferred to Crimson Squad, from what all angles looks like a suicide mission squad, made up of squad survivors.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 11:54:28 PM by Drake Vhett »

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2011, 11:44:50 PM »
Name: RC-2679 "Miles"

Appearance: Standard Jango Fett clone, with large scar around the right side of his neck.

Armor: Standard RC armor, with sand discoloration on some of his right side like his brother Skip. Two paint streaks across the chestplate for his fallen brothers.

Equipment: Standard Commando weapons, with a flechette shotgun he always keeps on his right thigh.

Squad Designation: Close Quarters Combat, usually works in-tandem with Skip in his tasks.

History: Grew up with Skip and the rest of Omnicron squad, and the two of them were a duo act from the beginning. 75 and Trasher were killed on Geonosis by a Techno Union ship blast, while Skip and Miles recieved armor stains and scarring.

The scar on Miles' neck was earned in this moment, when his mesh body suit was torn open by a Geonosin before the blast, which instantly fried the exposed area of skin.

"First Platoon wins!""And how do you figure that?""The others cheated.""I say they improvised.""They cheated!""THEY ADAPTED AND OVERCAME!"

Find an excuse to win.

Delta 42

• Captain
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2011, 11:53:30 PM »
OOC: Sorry, didn't read that post.
Name: GP-9012/7085 "85"
Race: Human (Clone)
Armor: Standard pilot armor.
Equipment: DN boltcaster, DC-17 pistol, Life-support system.
Vehicle: LAAT/i gunship.
Skills/Class: Pilot.
Affiliation: 32nd Gunship wing.
History: Little known.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 11:14:49 PM by Delta 42 »

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2011, 12:49:57 AM »
OOC: Start it up 1499.

RC-1195 TYRO

• Private
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2011, 12:58:55 AM »
You can start now Det.

Semper Fi till I die.

RC-1499

• Lieutenant
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2011, 10:01:52 PM »
OOC: Ok im starting. This takes place around the first mission of omega squad, a few months after geo.

The ship looked like osik. Probably due to the recent battle above the war torn planet. The briefing room had been converted from an officer mess hall, and it showed. It still smelled of food. RC-1499 stepped out of the turbolift and walked toward the holo-projector. One other person stood milling around in the room. General Karan, a human male, stood with a data pad on the opposite side of the projector. Rumors had circulated that he was tough as nails and had personally killed 100 droids with only a DC-15. Data stations lined the walls and a line of folding chars sat in a row in front of the projector. 1499 looked at his internal watch. He had arrived on time.

"Where the shab are the rest of them?" He thought to himself, and started cleaning his Z9-Rotary blaster.

RC-1195 TYRO

• Private
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2011, 10:54:51 PM »
*Speaking through comlink*
"This is RC-1195 speaking,on the way to your location."
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 11:26:25 PM by RC-1195 TYRO »

Semper Fi till I die.

RC-1499

• Lieutenant
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2011, 10:59:56 PM »
OOC: Did you even read my last post. Or the original post? Were on a ship. Re-post or modify to match the story.
Anyone else in the rp,just ignore that post until someone else posts or he re posts/modifies to fit.

Unit 899

• Major
  • Wassup.
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2011, 11:05:28 PM »
OOC: Hello there, I was wondering if there is any more room in this RP, perhaps as 42's co-pilot (If he flies a gunship, he would probably have one), If not, thats totally fine, but i'm curious.

Quote from: Eparavu
Then out of nowhere you are like I AM THE GODDAMN BRONY BATMAN.
Quote from: N-11
Better to post infrequently and have good things to say, then to post all the time and say a lot of useless crap.