Author Topic: I made a discovery!  (Read 31024 times)

Mia Ge'tal'mesh

• Master Assassin
  • Commander
  • Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito
Re: I made a discovery!
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2011, 12:56:34 AM »
It's probably either an element a Dev left there by accident, or a quick fix to hold the geometry of the ship together.
Could also be some kind of marker for Sev's scripted takedown of the ship.  I don't know why it'd be a DC-17 there instead of like...a little dot or something, but they probably didn't expect anybody to bother looking in there.
"To say nothing is true, is to realize that the foundations of society are fragile and that we must be the shepherds of our own civilization. To say everything is permitted, is to understand that we are the architects of our actions, and that we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."

Laney97

« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2011, 01:48:35 PM »
Like what?

Behind the sep cruiser are some chess pieces with targets around them. There are also odd shapes with numbers and letters in them.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2011, 08:16:49 PM »
Those are probably the by-product of script holders to direct the path of the AI turret fire.

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?

Unit 899

• Major
  • Wassup.
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2011, 09:00:13 PM »
Drake is probably correct on that guess.

Quote from: Eparavu
Then out of nowhere you are like I AM THE GODDAMN BRONY BATMAN.
Quote from: N-11
Better to post infrequently and have good things to say, then to post all the time and say a lot of useless crap.

Mia Ge'tal'mesh

• Master Assassin
  • Commander
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2011, 11:53:10 PM »
*cough*That's kinda what I said too...*cough*
"To say nothing is true, is to realize that the foundations of society are fragile and that we must be the shepherds of our own civilization. To say everything is permitted, is to understand that we are the architects of our actions, and that we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."

Jaig

• Lieutenant
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2011, 11:11:36 AM »
I guess the same holds true with video games as it does in building. You take the time to look behind the walls, you find all kinds of weird stuff. Having wandered around a lot of partially-constructed buildings with my dad, we usually find a lot to make us laugh. Once we found that an in-wall cabinet assembly with being propped into the right place with a Mountain Dew can. And doing very nicely, thank you very much.

Mia Ge'tal'mesh

• Master Assassin
  • Commander
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2011, 04:29:31 AM »
Once we found that an in-wall cabinet assembly with being propped into the right place with a Mountain Dew can. And doing very nicely, thank you very much.
Does that make them the worst contractors ever...or the best? lolz

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2011, 04:33:33 AM »
Definitely the best.

"First Platoon wins!""And how do you figure that?""The others cheated.""I say they improvised.""They cheated!""THEY ADAPTED AND OVERCAME!"

Find an excuse to win.

Mia Ge'tal'mesh

• Master Assassin
  • Commander
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2011, 04:35:49 AM »
lmao  My thoughts exactly! :D

Jaig

• Lieutenant
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2011, 02:40:15 PM »
So now you wonder to yourself... What's actually holding up my house?

Eparavu

• Captain
  • ALWAYS
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2011, 03:20:32 PM »
So now you wonder to yourself... What's actually holding up my house?
The dew box.

No hate here, only creeper love.
Watching you through your windows.
Staring from a distance.
Always watching.
Always loving.
ALWAYS.

Jaig

• Lieutenant
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2011, 07:07:05 PM »
"To say that nothing is Dew is to realize that the foundations of our homes are fragile..." -is shot-

Sorry. I saw Mia's sig and couldn't resist. I'll stop dragging us off topic now. XD

Mia Ge'tal'mesh

• Master Assassin
  • Commander
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2011, 12:59:05 AM »
"To say that nothing is Dew is to realize that the foundations of our homes are fragile..." -is shot-

Sorry. I saw Mia's sig and couldn't resist. I'll stop dragging us off topic now. XD
Hahahahahaha!  Love it, Jaig!  :D

Talo

• Captain
  • "Walk with doom, brother."
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2011, 02:09:58 AM »

Well played Ser.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 02:29:35 AM by Talo »

Vlet Hansen

• Gotabor
  • Commander
  • Ni Cuy
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2011, 11:36:28 PM »
There's all sorts of wierd stuff you can find with ghost mode... last playthrough I just did, in that hallway with the severed trooper limbs aboard the Prosecutor, I noticed that a trando appears in that jammed doorway and runs off before you can reach him...
It's Indiana Vlet!
Stealing text walls everywhere!

Mia Ge'tal'mesh

• Master Assassin
  • Commander
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2011, 01:02:18 AM »
I noticed that a trando appears in that jammed doorway and runs off before you can reach him...
It's the Trandoshan G-Man. :P

If you don't get the joke...
[spoiler]The G-Man is a mysterious character from the Half-Life games that shows up in weird places during some levels, but somehow always disappears before you can get to him.

If you didn't know this already...
[spoiler]Play the Half-Life games!  They came out forever ago, and they're awesome! :D[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Eparavu

• Captain
  • ALWAYS
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2011, 08:09:09 AM »
It's the Trandoshan G-Man. :P

If you don't get the joke...
[spoiler]The G-Man is a mysterious character from the Half-Life games that shows up in weird places during some levels, but somehow always disappears before you can get to him.

If you didn't know this already...
[spoiler]Play the Half-Life games!  They came out forever ago, and they're awesome! :D[/spoiler][/spoiler]

I can hear his voice in my head but I can't seem to remember what he says to make a creepy quote.

No hate here, only creeper love.
Watching you through your windows.
Staring from a distance.
Always watching.
Always loving.
ALWAYS.

Mia Ge'tal'mesh

• Master Assassin
  • Commander
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2011, 12:02:41 AM »
I can hear his voice in my head but I can't seem to remember what he says to make a creepy quote.
"The right man in the wrooong place can make all the difffffference in the woooorld.  So wake up, Missster Freeman.  Wake up and smell...the ashessss."

FYI, hearing the G-Man's voice in your head is probably a bad sign.  Just saying. lolz

Vlet Hansen

• Gotabor
  • Commander
  • Ni Cuy
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2011, 12:05:06 AM »
G-manic Paracusia...

http://xkcd.com/462/
(beware minor language...)
It's Indiana Vlet!
Stealing text walls everywhere!

Mia Ge'tal'mesh

• Master Assassin
  • Commander
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2011, 12:12:25 AM »
G-manic Paracusia...

http://xkcd.com/462/
(beware minor language...)
lmfao!  Everything sounds better with Morgan Freeman. XD