Author Topic: Raging Rancors  (Read 4020 times)

Golfguy1898

Raging Rancors
« on: January 12, 2012, 06:34:03 PM »
This is my first role playing thread so I hope you enjoy it. Lets get the carachters down first. I'm Aaray. Mandolorian for pain.
Name: Aaray
Squad Position: Leader
Weapon: DC-17 interchangeble weapon system, Kataran Class Armor Vibroblade
Squad: Rancor Squad
Skills: Terminal Sliceing,Blaster Expert
Favorate Weapon: DC-17 blaster attachment, Kataran Class Armor Viroblade
I need the other members of the squad, the pilot, the adviser, and a trooper. Just post you carachter,and stats about your charachter and then we can get down to buisness.

dredwulf60

• Republic Provost Marshal
  • "Show me your hands...and other appendages..."
Re: Raging Rancors
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2012, 06:52:28 PM »
Okay, listen up trooper;  your friendly Republic Provost Marshal here.  That means I'm one of the Law.

I don't want to derail your roleplaying thread before it even gets off the ground, but it's a little odd to join a group and your very first post...ever... is to start an RP.  How about you post in the introduction thread and tell us all a little about you.  There are plenty of ongoing RPs...maybe try joining one, and let people get to know you a bit. 

We are a friendly bunch here, once we get to know you are not a shabuir...and the only way to prove you are not is to give us a bit of interaction.

http://forum.clonecommandos.net/index.php?topic=63.0

At least then, people might sign up for your RP thread and you can get down to business.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2012, 08:10:31 PM »
If you have any questions about the Role-Playing section here after you've introduced yourself over in the Into Topic, feel free to PM me. I'm the De Facto RPG organiser around here.

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?

RC-1499

• Lieutenant
  • Nau vak'to, dralshye'raj
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 06:55:26 PM »
I agree. Drake is very helpful when it comes to rp's.