Author Topic: Brothers All : The Hunt  (Read 32705 times)

RC-1499

• Lieutenant
  • Nau vak'to, dralshye'raj
Re: Brothers All : The Hunt
« Reply #140 on: February 25, 2012, 02:28:03 PM »
OOC: You ain't making it easy for us, Eh Drake?

The other starfighters started leaving the lot and blasting away, breaking through the atmosphere. While he had shot the thugs on the ground, every major gang had target painted his fighter. Diverting power to shields, he brought the fighter over the dense cover of speeders. The AA fire hit the speeders beneath him, dropping them like stones.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #141 on: February 25, 2012, 06:21:49 PM »
OOC: Hell no.

The dodging worked for a time, until the swarm of star fighters began swarming the group.

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?

Alu Darce89

• Lieutenant
« Reply #142 on: February 25, 2012, 06:22:22 PM »
OOC: Drake, I mean't I don't know what style of ship they are, are they Starfighters, freighters, or shuttles. Are they more headhunters, Stolen ARC's, V-wing's? that's what I mean't. So I just assumed they were a starfighter that had either a capital ship that deposited them or were hyperdrive cappable. But the question is mute because I'm about to end this conflict in space.

With sirens blaring in the background a new one was added to it, but it wasn't a hit warning. The second system he started up was now powered up and ready. Giving a farewell growl he hit the proper buttons and pushed down the throttle stick and leaped into hyperspace using a sencondary less powerful backup hyperdrive that 1499 alowed him to install after his urging that they never know when they would use it, and that it would be a benefit.

Alu then went about looking for tracers that might be attached to the hull or in the ship, he also had the computer look for some possible bugs in the system that might be giving away his position.

this pic belongs to http://www.swagonline.net/node/3940
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- Albert E.

Alu Darce89

• Lieutenant
« Reply #143 on: February 25, 2012, 06:26:07 PM »
OOC: I probably shouldn't have left as early as I did? you guys are in some deep poodoo!

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- Albert E.

CMD TAN

• Sergeant
« Reply #144 on: February 25, 2012, 06:47:44 PM »
Levet punched in the coordinates to the hyper drive. The he kept dodging waiting for the computer to finish making the calculations.
When all you know is gone then you will truly have a reason to live." Rawandan genocide survivor

Alu Darce89

• Lieutenant
« Reply #145 on: February 25, 2012, 07:16:31 PM »
OOC: I think we should pause to allow everybody to catch up :P :D

- Albert E.

CMD TAN

• Sergeant
« Reply #146 on: February 25, 2012, 09:41:14 PM »
OOC: Agreed
When all you know is gone then you will truly have a reason to live." Rawandan genocide survivor

CMD TAN

• Sergeant
« Reply #147 on: February 29, 2012, 06:24:54 AM »
Oh come on guys don't let this thing die

Alu Darce89

• Lieutenant
« Reply #148 on: February 29, 2012, 10:23:15 AM »
OCC: ya no kidding, it was just getting good.

- Albert E.

RC-1499

• Lieutenant
« Reply #149 on: February 29, 2012, 05:53:52 PM »
OOC: who we need to have post still?

CMD TAN

• Sergeant
« Reply #150 on: February 29, 2012, 07:28:52 PM »
OOC: H-Bomb

H-BOMB

• Party
  • Commander
« Reply #151 on: February 29, 2012, 09:06:54 PM »
Fenris crossed the landing pad at a sprint, praying to whatever gods would listen that he didn't get his head shot off. The other fighters were already lifting off as he reached an Aggressor.

Fenris hopped into the fighter and stood wide-eyed at the controls. He was used to Corellian models, and all the buttons, levers and gauges were in the wrong place. He struggled for a moment, trying to find the ignition as blaster fire hit the hull, melting away bits of durasteel armor. He cursed and finally found the startup. The system and engines hummed to life, and the first thing Fenris did was power up the shields, just in time too, as a bolt from a pirate E-web impacted above the canopy. He skipped the preflight check and grabbed the control stick, engaging what he hoped were the repulsors and lifting off.

Once he got a brief feel for the controls he throttled the repuslorlifts up to maximum and rocketed out of the shipyard. He bit his lower lip as he dodged a comples mess of industrial towers, apartments and othe speeders and spaceships as he made for low orbit.

Suddenly the Aggressor lurched from an anti-aircraft round. Fenris checked the shields and saw that aft shielding was down to a measly 50% from the one hit. He diverted power to the rear, and hoped that would protect him until he could get out of range. A few more shots rattled the vessel, but they were much less violent. By the time he broke from the atmosphere, the AA fire had stopped, and Fenris was shown an even larger problem. The other bounty hunters' ships were engaged in a small dogfight with a group of Ubrikkian Starhoppers. He diverted the shields evenly, but too late: A flurry of laser cannon fire shot past the cockpit and tore through the Aggressor's port mandible, blowing it completely off the frame.

By then however, shielding had been equalized and gave Fenris enough time to roll out of danger. He leaned over the dashboard and engaged weapons systems; ready to blow the Starhoppers away.

OOC: Alrighty, I'm caught up. 899 has to post too. And one more thing: Aggressors are big, they can hold up to eight people. Howlrunners are smaller I think. So should people double-up on the aggressors or what?

BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips

RC-1499

• Lieutenant
« Reply #152 on: February 29, 2012, 09:13:24 PM »
OOC: no. We want to get out moneys worth. We bought 3 and 2 headhunters.

Alu Darce89

• Lieutenant
« Reply #153 on: March 12, 2012, 01:57:44 AM »
Alu reaches the star System.

- Albert E.

Alu Darce89

• Lieutenant
« Reply #154 on: April 22, 2012, 02:37:29 AM »
OOC: So I'm guessing this is dead now, It was fun when it lasted.

- Albert E.

RC-1499

• Lieutenant
« Reply #155 on: April 22, 2012, 08:43:01 PM »
It was. I think 899 just quit. Realy wish this could have continued

Alu Darce89

• Lieutenant
« Reply #156 on: April 23, 2012, 10:34:38 AM »
we could continue and just kill off his character?

- Albert E.

RC-1499

• Lieutenant
« Reply #157 on: April 23, 2012, 11:05:26 PM »
Hm. I'l try and message him first. No response= Kill off/Replaced by another member.

Alu Darce89

• Lieutenant
« Reply #158 on: April 24, 2012, 01:52:02 AM »
ok

- Albert E.

RC-1499

• Lieutenant
« Reply #159 on: April 25, 2012, 11:26:42 PM »
"Poodoo!" 1499 yelled as a group of starhoppers converged on the ship. Taking a potshot at one, he pulled up and made a break for space. Diverting 3/4 of his power tot the shield, he diverted the rest into engines, completely draining his weapons in the process.