Author Topic: Brothers All : The Hunt  (Read 28853 times)

CMD TAN

• Sergeant
Re: Brothers All : The Hunt
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2012, 07:09:55 PM »
"Yes this will be " Levet replied, melting down into his true form.
When all you know is gone then you will truly have a reason to live." Rawandan genocide survivor

RC-1499

• Lieutenant
  • Nau vak'to, dralshye'raj
« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2012, 12:56:10 AM »
"Ok team, you know what to do. 899, program the jump to Nar Shadar." Turning, 1499 walked out into the corridor. Turning toward his quarters, he started working out transactions and supplies in his head. They had 750,000 credits from earlier bounties and salvage that could be sold at nar shadar. They needed a base, ships, supplies, parts, weapons, and miscellaneous other items. Walking into his quarters, he put on his black bodysuit and started attaching his armor. When he was done, he put on his helmet and started towards the cockpit.

Unit 899

• Major
  • Wassup.
« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2012, 12:21:19 PM »
OOC: I'm assuming you mean Nar Shadda, Nar 'Shadar' doesn't actually exist, unless your making it up now.

Walking into the cockpit, 899 linked into the ship's computer. Pushing the hyperspace jump program to the backround for his systems to monitor, he checked over the ship's shields, weapons and engines personally and made sure they were working correctly, those not being something he would leave to a backround program. Finishing that, his systems notified him the jump was ready to be initiated, Disconnecting from the system, he put the jump on standby, awaiting 1499's orders to jump.

Quote from: Eparavu
Then out of nowhere you are like I AM THE GODDAMN BRONY BATMAN.
Quote from: N-11
Better to post infrequently and have good things to say, then to post all the time and say a lot of useless crap.

Alu Darce89

• Lieutenant
« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2012, 12:37:47 PM »
Alu joins 899 in the cockpit and sit in the engineering station just waiting to see the beutiful starfield stretch in to a hyperspace corrider.

this pic belongs to http://www.swagonline.net/node/3940
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- Albert E.

CMD TAN

• Sergeant
« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2012, 03:15:33 PM »
Levet walked ito his quarters and laid down. He never did like space travel. It went against his hunting instinct to hunt in the same area. He rested his head waiting for the ship to jump.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 05:13:55 PM by CMD TAN »
When all you know is gone then you will truly have a reason to live." Rawandan genocide survivor

Parjai Tal

• Private
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2012, 06:42:03 PM »
OOC: Sorry I missed the last few days, my internet's been down.

Cursing under his breath, Parjai walked into the cockpit.  Already in his full armor and weapons, he would never trust anyone enough to leave those in a public locker, he saluted to Det and, with his helmet under one arm, offered an apologetic smile. "Sorry I missed the meeting, boss- I was stuck in the refresher, nature's call and all that."  He really had eaten far too much the night before.  He noticed the coordinates programmed into the hyper-drive, "Heading to Nar Shadda are we? That's always fun. Any particulars I should know about?"
"I've fought countless battles–ones most didn't walk away from... I may have been stronger in my youth–and stupider–but now I've got to rely more on my armor, my weapons, and my cunning."

RC-1499

• Lieutenant
« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2012, 07:20:20 PM »
"Go ask someone that went to the breifing." 1499 didn't like people missing breifings. It showed lack of commitment. "Ready to make the jump" He called over the intercom "T- 3. 2. 1." He Pulled the lever and the stars turned into starlines

CMD TAN

• Sergeant
« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2012, 07:48:02 PM »
About three minutes into hyper space Levet sits up as a wave of nausea washes over him. He runs out of his quarters to the nearby lavatory. After vomiting he walks into the cockpit and sits next to Alu. "Did I miss anything" he asks Alu and Unit 899.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 08:17:43 PM by CMD TAN »

Parjai Tal

• Private
« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2012, 08:41:10 PM »
Fitting his helmet onto his head Parjai walks over to Alu as Levet runs out, "Su'cuy vod our first big mission and I go and miss the briefing, typical of me. Think you can fill me in on the specifics?"
"I've fought countless battles–ones most didn't walk away from... I may have been stronger in my youth–and stupider–but now I've got to rely more on my armor, my weapons, and my cunning."

Unit 899

• Major
  • Wassup.
« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2012, 09:00:14 PM »
Watching the shapeshifter and mandalorian come into cockpit. He didn't particulary like shapeshifers, specifically this species. His duties fulfilled, he decided to leave "I will be in my quarters." 899 said, referring to the weapons and equipment workshop he usually stayed in. Getting up and walking down the winding corridors until he got to the workshop. He paced back and forth, running the calculations through his systems over and over. "Something doesn't add up here, only two million credits for such a target? Something doesn't add up and I don't know what it is." That last part bothered him.

OOC: Italicizied text means thoughts as always in my posts.

Better to post infrequently and have good things to say, then to post all the time and say a lot of useless crap.

CMD TAN

• Sergeant
« Reply #50 on: February 09, 2012, 09:23:47 PM »
Levet trots up to Parjai and turns into a copy of him. He fills him in on the mission and then just walks into the hallway and dissappears, typical act of his species

Parjai Tal

• Private
« Reply #51 on: February 09, 2012, 09:32:31 PM »
"Ha! I've forgot how fun shapeshifters are." Parjai leans against the wall as hyperspace zooms past them. He frowned behind his helmet; he didn't like working for the Empire, but it couldn't be helped. Oh well he thought to himself, maybe this will be fun.

H-BOMB

• Party
  • Commander
« Reply #52 on: February 09, 2012, 09:44:12 PM »
Fenris relaxed in the cockpit as the ship made the jump into hyperspace. He didn't recognize the Gurlanin at first because the shapeshifter assumed a different shape that last time he saw him. That mad him nervous; shapeshifters made him nervous. Their ability grants them too much freedom he believes. Regardless, he slipped into a light sleep in the acceleration chair.

BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips

RC-1499

• Lieutenant
« Reply #53 on: February 09, 2012, 10:39:41 PM »
6 Hours Later

Pulling the lever back, 1499 couldn't help being giddy to finally travel to the smugglers moon. What he had heard, he had heard from smugglers, bounty hunters, and other scum. "This is your captain speaking" He called over the intercom in a moc captain voice "We have officially reached the s*** stain of the galaxy. Please remain seated and keep all repulsor tables locked down." Approaching the moon, he called the planetary control. After a lengthy conversation/ haggling session, they had a landing bay secured in a generally secure area. Exiting the cockpit, he called down towards the crew area."Get your rears in gear. Were moving out!"

CMD TAN

• Sergeant
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2012, 06:18:38 AM »
Levet appeared behind Furnis. With a quick nod he changed into a human and swiftly walked down the hallway and sat down in the crew area
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 06:42:01 AM by CMD TAN »

Parjai Tal

• Private
« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2012, 10:08:27 AM »
Parjai follows Det, "Ready to go, Captain." Grinning to himself under his helmet he added, "I hope we have time enough to kick some shebse"

Unit 899

• Major
  • Wassup.
« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2012, 10:53:14 AM »
Broken out of his intense calculations by the loudspeaker, 899 still hadn't figured out what was wrong with this op. He decided to not let the crew know about it, although some of them probably had suspicions. Exiting the workshop, 899 started another internal systems check. Reaching the end of the corridor, he caught up with 1499 and Parjai. "Ready and waiting."

Alu Darce89

• Lieutenant
« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2012, 02:44:51 AM »
After a quick meditaition during the jump, getting a uneasy feeling about the mission during his meditation. Then getting rudely knocked out of it by the announcemet. Alu stood up, stretched, and patted 899 on the shoulder as the droid walked by. He then checked a couple of systems before meeting the others in the meeting area. "Ready. Locked, Stocked, and ready to kick some shebs". He was still kinda miffed that the Gurlanin beat him to answering the question, but whatever, Que Sera Sera, his old mentor used to say. She was a smart women.

this pic belongs to http://www.swagonline.net/node/3940
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- Albert E.

H-BOMB

• Party
  • Commander
« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2012, 04:28:53 AM »
Fenris waked, sensing someone behind him. He turned in his seat to see the shimmery gurlanin sneak back down into the main hold. "That was creepy," he remarked. Noticing that the ship now orbited Nal Hutta and Nar Shaddaa he sat up. "Nar Shaddaa, great. The criminal world's resort."

BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips

RC-1499

• Lieutenant
« Reply #59 on: February 12, 2012, 04:50:33 AM »
"Ok everyone. Were going to ground. I heard of a reasonable reliable ship dealer. We will go there first. Take any weapons you may need." Opening the hatch, 1499 walked out into the dirt field landing area.  The landing bay was arranged in a circle with the ship in the middle. A large cargo door and smaller personnel door were placed to his left. The clone armor would stand out, so he had left his helmet and put the plates under his combat suit. Walking towards the personnel door, he waved the rest of the crew towards him.