Author Topic: Inheritance OOC  (Read 11003 times)

Dha'ward Krayt

• Major
  • IMMA CRAB!!!
Inheritance OOC
« on: May 29, 2012, 03:14:15 AM »
Hey guys. Long time no post.

So was thinking of trying to role-play again after......geez at least 5 years. Since the Halo genre is ramping up again i figured id ride with that and see who's in.

Current Plot Idea:

Year: 2545
Planet: Actium
Halopedia Page on battle: http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_of_Actium

During the heroic campaign of Colonel Acono Mentiath and his 53th Armored there was a unit of Spartan-IIIs, Kilo Team. Also in battle were General Wilfred Thanas and Forward Admiral Bruce Hadmin, both fighting on the front lines and refusing to retreat as per orders from HIGHCOM and the Office of Naval Intelligence. Kilo Team has been deployed by ONI to rescue this High Value Individuals, whether they like it or not.

Id like everyone before we start to post a easy quick profile of sorts. Something like this:

Richard - Spartan-A033
Homeworld: Arcadia
Born: August 23, 2525
Entered Spartan Program: April 2532

Short Bio: Born the same year as the beginning of the Human-Covenant War some would say you were born to fight it. During the attack by the Covenant armada on Arcadia, Richard's family was evacuated but he was split from his parents when boarding a transport off world. He watched as Covenant Wraith tanks blew the transport out of the sky. he eventually ended up in an orphanage until a UNSC officer arrived and asked is he wanted revenge. At age 6 Richard wanted it. he joined the officer and 6 months later found himself on Onyx under Lieutenant Commander Kurt Ambrose to become a Spartan. His original team was split 6 years after training completion after two Spartans were too hurt for duty and the other cracked under stress. Thus began Richard being tossed from one team to the next. He faces a similar situation on Actium.

Let me know what you guys think.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 12:17:49 AM by Dha'ward Krayt »

Mereel Skirata

• Mod Staff
  • Senior Clone Commander
  • For Mandalore!
Re: Im thinking a Halo Role-play
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 06:52:33 PM »

Marcus "Hannibal"  - Spartan-A172
Homeworld: Jericho VII
Born: April 4, 2520
Entered Spartan Program: Conscripted into the Spartan-III program with Alpha Company
Ranks: Lieutenant

Short Bio: Marc was recruited as a trainee for the Spartan-III program after he was orphaned by a Rebel bombing in 2525    He began his training at Camp Currahee under Lt. Cdr.  Ambrose in 2531.  He went "active" with the rest of the Spartan-III's November of 2536.    He was Insurrection of Mamore where he was eager to get revenge on the Insurrectionist, but he was even more eager to get revenge on the Covenant who had recently glassed his homeplanet Jericho VII.   Marc was present during the The Battle of New Constantinople and along with the rest of SPARTAN-III's of Alpha Company fought well in the battle and were highly distinguished for their actions during the engagement.   He was severely injured during Operation: PROMETHEUS in which most of Alpha Company was killed.   After a two year recovery he rejoined the Human-Covenant war.  He became a decorated marksman and tactical mastermind giving him the nickname "Hannibal" after the great Carthaginian military commander and tactician during Roman times.  
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 10:28:18 AM by Mereel Skirata »
Resident Costumer.

"Now boys.. no comparing verp sizes...."

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2012, 02:33:26 AM »

Lt. Commander Jason Worth                              Sargent Major Troy Powers
Homeworld: Earth                                              Reach
Born:2510, December 31st                                2508, August 1st
Enlisted: 2528                                               2526
Bio: Born and raised in the Navy,                      With one parent in the Air Force, and
Worth was destined to be a soldier.                  the other in the Army, Powers saw much
Enlisting in the Navy and joining the                  of the galaxy. Enlisting in the Army as a pilot,
NavSpecWarCom soon after, Worth                  Powers was transferred to SpecWarCom after
was an early candidate for the                         showing remarkable skill in SERE School. It was
ORION project. After the ORION project,            not long after Powers met Jason Worth in
he met Powers in Hellfighter selection, a            Hellfighter selection, and the two became close
joint-special forces command. He is now            friends. Both made it through selection, and
the ground commander for the                          now the two have been tasked as ODST Recon
Hellfighters.                                                    support for a Spartan III Team.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 04:06:54 PM by Drake Vhett »

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?

Dha'ward Krayt

• Major
  • IMMA CRAB!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2012, 02:41:29 AM »
OOC: Going to leave let people join for one more day before we get this rolling. Nice idea on the ODST Recon team Drake. Also i renamed this Inheritance (A Halo Role-Play)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 02:44:47 AM by Dha'ward Krayt »

dredwulf60

• Republic Provost Marshal
  • "Show me your hands...and other appendages..."
Re: Inheritance (A Halo Role-play)
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2012, 06:48:30 AM »
Hey guys. Long time no post.

Uhhh....

Who are you?

Maybe you should check out the introduction post, and tell us all a bit about yourself before you just dive right in.

j/k

Welcome back vode.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2012, 04:09:53 PM »
...Nice idea ... Drake...

It's .... what I do.

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?

Mereel Skirata

• Mod Staff
  • Senior Clone Commander
  • For Mandalore!
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2012, 04:44:15 PM »
It's .... what I do.
I totally saw this after you said that.    http://mirrors.rit.edu/instantCSI/

Resident Costumer.

CT-1199 Oronk

• The Dude
  • Commander
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2012, 05:10:15 PM »

Wolf "Psycho" Fox
Homeworld:Circumstance
Born: December 30 2519
Enlisted in Spartan Program: 2525

Bio:
!!WARNING DO NOT PROCEED WITHOUT CLEARANCE!!
[spoiler]Wolf was born on Circumstance and at the age of six was abducted due to his "Qualifying Aspects" for the Spartan 3 program all thats known as to why Wolf was selected is his family line...All throughout the Spartan III program Wolf was enjoying it, he saw it as a game. Upon completion of the Spartan III program many of Wolf's teammates noticed oddities spring up in Wolf he was prone to fits of laughter even in the most dire of circumstances and fits of rage in a tranquil setting it and speaking to himself in full conversations. Though his teammates thought him crazy he was loyal to them to the end even at the risk of getting captured or shot. Eventually his team was wiped out in an unknown mission, regarding a possible dissenter in a high level potion. Upon return from the mission he was sent to a mental hospital for a short period to ensure that he remained loyal to the UNSC and for a Psych Evaluation[/spoiler]

Psych Eval:
!!WARNING DO NOT PROCEED WITHOUT CLEARANCE!!
[spoiler]Dr. Ross:This guy....he is 100% crazy he can't handle not having a weapon in hand...He can't relax for long and if there is nothing to do he will "entertain himself"...As for his loyalty it remains rock solid and he would give his life for anyone in a UNSC uniform without hesitation...However ANYBODY not under UNSC protection or uniform should be kept a far distance away from him...I've seen the videos of what he did to some "prisoners" and lets just say it won't end well....If anybody in uniform would be able to tolerate him is another story...His fits of laughter and troubling remarks are distressing to say the least...I would personally recommend him to a nice facility because even for a Spartan this dude is nuts...But he is operationally ready and that's all High command cares about so....Take him away.... [/spoiler]
BUY GUNS A **** LOAD OF GUNS!

"All Mercs know the jambo!" (Chris Tanto)

H-BOMB

• Party
  • Commander
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2012, 11:03:00 PM »

Spartan - A022 "Vera"
Homeworld: Kuiper, Epsilon Eridani System
Born: October 15, 2507
Enlisted in Spartan Program: 2530

Bio:
Born on the colony world of Kuiper, Vera performed highly above average in her academic life. Graduating High School a year early and entering the Kuiper Institute of Technology with soaring test scores, she was in the middle of her sixth year when she was approached by the Spartan Program. Eager to prove her worth and take the fight to the Covenant she joined, scoring well in technical fields but less so in combat exams. But with the aid of dutifal trainers and the other benefits of the Spartan-III program she overcame these hurdles. After a brief assignment to Spider Team, the death of two of her team members and the team leader sustaining critical injuries the team was disbanded, and Vera is currently awaiting reassignment . . .
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 11:05:55 PM by H-BOMB »

BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2012, 11:41:16 PM »
OOC: I don't want to sound too nit-picky, but if I remember correctly, it wasn't technically possible to ENLIST in the Spartan III program.

I'll put up a charrie sheet for this later tonight. 

"First Platoon wins!""And how do you figure that?""The others cheated.""I say they improvised.""They cheated!""THEY ADAPTED AND OVERCAME!"

Find an excuse to win.

Mereel Skirata

• Mod Staff
  • Senior Clone Commander
  • For Mandalore!
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2012, 12:07:08 AM »
Secondary Character:

Spartan - A041 "Duke"
Homeworld:  Eposz, Reach
Born: Sep 8, 2517
Enlisted in Spartan Program: 2539

His father was a Captain in the UNSC Navy was killed along with his crew during the battle of Harvest he was orphaned, his mother had died when he was born.   He was requited to join the Spartan III program after showing signs of strength and battle intuition.   He began his tour with the younger but more experienced Alpha Company during the Battle of New Constantinople.   This is where he met Spartan-A172 or Marc.   After seeing Marcs strategic approach to battle he began calling him Hannibal after one of his most revered Military commanders.    While he himself Duke had a more direct approach he worked well wish his fellow Spartan.   After requesting to be squad-ed up with A172 he quickly became his right hand.  While he let "Hannibal" do most of the planning and talking, he does not sit idle in a battle.  He is known for accuracy with a Magnum and his keen favor of alien tech.   He fancies himself a scientist at times, helping pioneer the use of cloaking adapted from elite shields.

OOC: While this is my character, I think I would be neat if he was allowed to be used by anyone.   Say you want to do something in character but do not want to bunny someones character.      Spartan III's "would rely on superior battle tactics, teamwork and sheer numbers rather than advanced technology."  if you are wondering why I made a second charri.
Resident Costumer.

Dha'ward Krayt

• Major
  • IMMA CRAB!!!
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2012, 12:10:00 AM »
Okay so this will be the OOC thread for all intents and purposes. Link to the actual role play is

http://forum.clonecommandos.net/index.php?topic=3150.msg137912#msg137912

I just posted the my first after the OP.

EDIT: by the way anyone willing to join still can. please post your character profile here first then head over to the other thread.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 12:45:56 AM by Dha'ward Krayt »

Adeptus_Astartes

• Private Recruit
Re: Inheritance OOC
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2012, 01:53:34 AM »

Name: Jacob Callahan
Born: 2509 January 7
Homeworld: Earth (Germany)
Born and raised on Earth, Friedrich wasn't the average candidate for the ODST, with less experience then was generally expected. Regardless of his apparent shortcomings, Friedrich proved to be an able combatant, and eventually earned himself a place as a member of a recon support team for a group of Spartan-IIIs
(Note: I already went ahead and cleared this with Drake)
Fall down.....go boom

Dha'ward Krayt

• Major
  • IMMA CRAB!!!
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2012, 02:25:44 AM »
Alrighty, il add you to the roster in the main thread.

Dha'ward Krayt

• Major
  • IMMA CRAB!!!
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2012, 02:38:26 PM »
Little side note. Kilo team call signs. Due to rank. Not Reach rank just rank that was given in profile.

Kilo-1: Richard - Commander
Kilo-2: Marcus - Lieutenant
Kilo-3: Vera - Chief Petty Officer
Kilo-4: Duke -  Chief Warrant Officer
Kilo-5: Psycho -  Chief Warrant Officer
Kilo-6: Rusty - Lieutenant
Drake if you could list call signs for your Hellfighters that would be great
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 11:23:07 PM by Dha'ward Krayt »

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2012, 07:04:21 PM »
Mine:

Lt. Com. Jason Worth: Individual Identifier-"Slip Stream" Unit Identifier-"Predator 1-1"

Sgt. Maj. Troy Powers: Individual Identifier-"Ripcord" Unit Identifier-"Predator 1-2"

AA's:

2nd Lieutenant Jacob Callahan: Individual Identifier-"Bloodhound" Unit Identifier-"Predator 1-3"

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2012, 09:55:31 PM »
Name: A048 'Rusty'
Bio: Rusty was abducted from an orphanage by the SIII program, as many of the others were. He sees his job not as something to be relished, but something that must be done. Rusty is very confident in his abilities, and of his purpose in life. Besides, he has no problem with wasting hostiles, be they human or otherwise.

Rusty was recently part of a mission into Covenant-occupied space, to gather intel on the fate of a small outer colony. They found the colony had not been glassed yet, and was being mined for Forerunner artifacts. A small group of survivors was located, but the fear of being discovered proved too great for one member of Rusty's team. The man broke down and caused them to be discovered. Most of the team was killed, including the survivors, leaving only Rusty and his previous partner Dusty alive.

Personality: Quiet and reserved, but firm when speaking. Not afraid of weighty decisions or tight situations.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 10:27:18 PM by N-11 Commander Ordo »

"First Platoon wins!""And how do you figure that?""The others cheated.""I say they improvised.""They cheated!""THEY ADAPTED AND OVERCAME!"

Find an excuse to win.

Dha'ward Krayt

• Major
  • IMMA CRAB!!!
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2012, 12:33:41 AM »
OKay so the next posts will be about Drake and his unit dropping in.

CT-1199 Oronk

• The Dude
  • Commander
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2012, 01:03:23 PM »
Can we hurry it up? I just wanna kill offf my dude ansd get over with this RP...
BUY GUNS A **** LOAD OF GUNS!

"All Mercs know the jambo!" (Chris Tanto)

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2012, 01:14:08 PM »
If it such a hassle, don't play. Regardless of what you actually do, do not rush the other players because of your impatience.