Author Topic: Inheritance OOC  (Read 9574 times)

CT-1199 Oronk

• The Dude
  • Commander
Re: Inheritance OOC
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2012, 01:18:09 PM »
If it such a hassle, don't play. Regardless of what you actually do, do not rush the other players because of your impatience.
It wasn't at first then I kinda got tired of y'all frigging threatening my charrie and honestly I'm not in the mood to get offed in the field by some shebholes....
BUY GUNS A **** LOAD OF GUNS!

"All Mercs know the jambo!" (Chris Tanto)

Mereel Skirata

• Mod Staff
  • Senior Clone Commander
  • For Mandalore!
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2012, 01:29:24 PM »
lol.... Your character kinda is setting himself up.    You its not that we don't like you, it that we see a potential mission risk, you are just going to have to prove that you have the ability not only to keep your head, but also that you will not go freak out on the first civvy we come across.   :P
Resident Costumer.

"Now boys.. no comparing verp sizes...."

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2012, 01:36:15 PM »
Oronk, look at your character. Now look at everyone else's. Do you really believe that these other soldiers want a crazy guy watching their back, or will let him kill civilians whenever we come across them?

And do not forget, you can always scrap the character and make a new, saner one. The rest of us will just take it as Psyco never being there if you choose to do so.

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?

Adeptus_Astartes

• Private Recruit
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2012, 04:47:51 PM »
Loaded weapons on a ship, thats a no-no...
Also, what are the callsigns for kilo team?
Fall down.....go boom

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2012, 05:52:09 PM »
All of their callsigns are on the first page. They're all "Kilo-#" designations. Spartans, since they are so easily recognized, do not use covert operator identifiers.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 05:55:28 PM by Drake Vhett »

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?

Adeptus_Astartes

• Private Recruit
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2012, 07:50:56 PM »
"So, how long does it usually take for a group of genetically modified, power armored, special forces divas to prep for combat?" Worth asked, scanning the area with his rifle's scope. The trio were kneeling close together, facing each way.

"Hell if I know Slipsteam, but they should have been here by now, our position is a little to exposed if you ask me."  Callahan said, as he checked his rifle for what was probably the seventh time since they cleared Kilo for their drop. "God damnit, I cant shake the feeling this is gonna jam up on me."

Powers stood up. "Screw it, why do we even need them, man? We've got two tough-as-nails, rough-and-tumble Helfighters and a god damed O-" before he could finnish, a purpleish metal egg-shaped object fell from the sky and crushed him.

--LADY LUCK PREDATOR REPORTS HAR- -- As Worth roared into his comm, the door of the pod burst open, and collided into him with enough force to send him flying, bit of his visor showering outward. A lone, gold armored alien stepped from the pod, and drew an energy blade.

"JESUS CHRIST, F UCK!"  Callahan raised his assault rifle, and pulled the trigger. The satisfying cough of his gun never happend. He looked down, yanked on the slide, attempting to clear the jam as the alien slowly approached. He cleared the jam and slapped in another magazine. He looked up and pointed the gun. The alien was upon him. It slapped the gun from his hand with its free hand, and roared, its mandibles spreading wide. As it did this it pulled its sword-arm back, and jammed the blade into Callahan with enough power to lift him off of his feet. Callahan's head jerked up and looked into the face of the beast that had murdered him. The alien huffed, a noise that seemed so much like a laugh and yet so far from what one was used to hearing, and  it grabbed Callahan by the neck as it pulled its blade from him, and tossed him aside as though he were no heavier then a small animal.

Callahan hit the ground with a thud, the pain that exploded in his head as it hit the back of his helmet paled in comparison to that in his abdomen. He looked over as the alien walked away, and said something in a guttural voice. His eyes drifted upward as a large ship hung above them in orbit. Its sides lit up, and it began to rain fire towards the FOB. Callahan tried to breath, but as he exhaled he began to cough fiercely, his blood splattering the inside of his helmets visor. He watched as the creature looked up wards, and his vision began to fade to black.
Fall down.....go boom

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2012, 07:58:21 PM »
Worth was struggling to remain conscious. The remnants of his visor were embedded into his face. As he looked about, he saw a ship overhead. It rained fire into the FOB, and in his head, Worth knew that had killed everyone. What was even worse? Not one, but two goddamn Anti-Air emplacements were being dropped in. A platoon of elites were sheparding in twice as many grunts. Worth could even see the glow of a Scarab tank's main gun through to dust.

"Mother fu-" was all Worth could say before a boot crushed his head and ended his life.

That's for everyone who told us to hurry up, and have yet to do anything to continue the plot.

Dha'ward Krayt

• Major
  • IMMA CRAB!!!
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2012, 09:05:01 PM »
Im waiting on N-11 to post to continue. Also i echo what Drake said

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2012, 09:10:42 PM »
N-11 can deal with people moving on without him, trust me. I've RPed with him enough to know it's not hard at all for him to catch up.

Mereel Skirata

• Mod Staff
  • Senior Clone Commander
  • For Mandalore!
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2012, 11:32:25 PM »
lol!  Are you guys just practicing killing  off your characters? 
Resident Costumer.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2012, 11:34:36 PM »
Nope, that's what happens when impatient Spartans don't move the plot along. In other words, it's a hint people.

Mereel Skirata

• Mod Staff
  • Senior Clone Commander
  • For Mandalore!
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2012, 11:37:45 PM »
we're waiting on a few people.    If they have not posted by tomorrow then we will just take off without them.

I thought it was kinda stupid that you guys went to clear the landing without us to begin with.   in H2 Master Chief Orbital dropped in with the ODSTs the clear the landing for the Warthog Pelicans.   Not for more people...
Resident Costumer.

Adeptus_Astartes

• Private Recruit
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2012, 11:48:15 PM »
Masterchief is a Lone Wolf, Halo 2 is a videogame and as a result kind of unrealistic. And to pull the same card, "This is a team, leave that lone wolf stuff behind" Thats from Carter in Reach.
Fall down.....go boom

Dha'ward Krayt

• Major
  • IMMA CRAB!!!
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2012, 11:51:35 PM »
Okay okay we are moving on. Kilo will board the Pelican now. Oronk if you don't want in anymore, say it. From now on we will pretend we never saw Psycho and carry on. Otherwise, deal with it

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2012, 11:54:26 PM »
Because I actually have an inkling about real military tactics, unlike Bungie.

You send in the expendable shock troops(ODST's) to clear an LZ. Since AA kills people irrespective of their combat skill, you don't want the big, expensive guns (Spartans) to go down to land. Once an LZ is clear, you let the big guns go down, since they wont get shot down. Once on the ground, their combat skill will keep them alive and enable them to complete their objectives.

Also, they are Recon ODST's, that is their job.

Also, you guys are Spartan-III's, not the Master Chief.

And like I said, N-11 is both a big boy, and a competent RPer. He can catch up. Also, it is hypocritical to give AA and I crap about "hurrying up", and then not doing so yourselves.

Dha'ward Krayt

• Major
  • IMMA CRAB!!!
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2012, 12:05:43 AM »
Kilo is on the way.

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2012, 11:40:10 PM »
N-11 can deal with people moving on without him, trust me. I've RPed with him enough to know it's not hard at all for him to catch up.

Thank you.

Just for everyone's general information, I have been basically living at a theater this week, with all-day rehearsals on Wednesday and Thursday, and four shows Friday and Saturday.

"First Platoon wins!""And how do you figure that?""The others cheated.""I say they improvised.""They cheated!""THEY ADAPTED AND OVERCAME!"

Find an excuse to win.

Dha'ward Krayt

• Major
  • IMMA CRAB!!!
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2012, 03:36:59 AM »
Drake i understand your Hellfighters but your still ODSTs. Hence why we keep calling them that.

Adeptus_Astartes

• Private Recruit
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2012, 03:43:47 AM »
Theres a difference between tier 1 operators and your normal run of the mill (if you can call them that) soldiers.
Fall down.....go boom

Dha'ward Krayt

• Major
  • IMMA CRAB!!!
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2012, 03:46:10 AM »
By that logic then calling Tier 1 that came from, say, the SEALs, would still be considered Navy men. Same thing as calling ODSTs Marines, or Hellfighters ODSTs. I don't know why its ticking you guys off.