Author Topic: Journal of Fi Skirata  (Read 3315 times)

ARC_Commander_Colt

• High Jedi General
  • Commander
Journal of Fi Skirata
« on: December 01, 2012, 04:56:52 PM »
Entry 1:
Some things never change

So, it’s the day after we get back from Qiilura, right? We’re going back to Ord Mantell, and our ship is diverted to Ord Cestus.

Why? Geonosian brain worms possessed some squad of white jobs. I mean, brain worms. Really. I thought those things were a myth.

Now we’re sitting on a medical station and we have to wait for a new pilot, because ours had to take the place of the possessed pilots. In other words, we have several hours to burn. Alone. In a medical station.

So, yeah–Atin’s bored. Darman is checking his inventory of what we have left from the mission to Qiilura. In other words, our Deeces, a handful of grenades, and Atin’s Trandoshan weapons. Niner’s over calling General Zey telling him about the delay–yes, General Zey, we did receive the orders from General Kenobi. Yes, General Zey, we did get them authenticated. No, General Zey, it won’t be an inconvenience.

So I decide to go looking around. There are some Kaminoans around, and they’re looking at me with a mixture of surprise that I know how to use any of this medical tech and annoyance that I’m getting in the way.

Kaminoans. Some things never change.

Time to go look at my Hokan armor, I guess. That’s always fun.

RIP: O'Niner, Droidbait, Nub, Cutup, Hevy, and Echo, the members of the Rishi Moon watch team. May Fives live on.

Vlet Hansen

• Gotabor
  • Commander
  • Ni Cuy
Re: Journal of Fi Skirata
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2012, 03:20:13 AM »
Interesting. More...
It's Indiana Vlet!
Stealing text walls everywhere!

ARC_Commander_Colt

• High Jedi General
  • Commander
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2012, 02:22:29 PM »
Entry 2:
One little detail

We’re back on Ord Mantell now, and the first thing we do is hit the showers. Literally. After I’ve spent ten minutes with warm water running down my back, I return to the barracks. Dar and Atin are already there, stowing their armor.

“Fi, ner vod,” Dar says. “You ready to hit the mess?”

“Definitely,” I reply. “I’m so hungry I could eat a bantha and then wash it down with Mon Calamari.”

“What are you waiting for, then?” asks Niner.

He must have come in behind me. I turn around and nod to him and say, “Right, Sarge.”

“Oh, Fi,” Darman said. “One little detail: I heard a rumor the mess actually is serving bantha.”

Oh. Gross.

RIP: O'Niner, Droidbait, Nub, Cutup, Hevy, and Echo, the members of the Rishi Moon watch team. May Fives live on.

ARC_Commander_Colt

• High Jedi General
  • Commander
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2012, 05:08:27 PM »
Entry 3:
That one time

So, remember that one time I told you about the mission to Fest? Good times. We hit the ground running in black armor, covered in snow. We hadn’t been there a few seconds when the Seps spotted us–of course.

Thanks to Niner’s genius, we managed to get up to the outpost without getting blasted apart by the anti-infantry turret. Then Darman blew the place and Sicko picked us up.

Sicko. Poor guy. I wish he had been able to escape–but of course General Zey and the other Jedi will piously wipe their eyes and assign us a new TIV pilot.

Now that I think about it, maybe Fest wasn’t that good of a time, after all. Last mission Sicko ever survived.