Author Topic: what happened today?  (Read 68300 times)

Delta 42

• Captain
what happened today?
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2012, 02:56:54 PM »
Disneyland. I highly recommend Star Tours II.

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
what happened today?
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2012, 06:34:08 PM »
That's a good point, but Disney is very pricey. Star Tours is great, but I'm not sure it's worth the several hundred dollar entrance fee.

That being said, I own a season pass and go every week :D

"First Platoon wins!""And how do you figure that?""The others cheated.""I say they improvised.""They cheated!""THEY ADAPTED AND OVERCAME!"

Find an excuse to win.

Alu Darce89

• Lieutenant
what happened today?
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2012, 07:20:20 PM »
Lucky, I live on the oppisite side of the U.S. for both..... Wisconsin. So going to either would not be economically possible for both travel and getting in.

Anyways, Glad you had fun.

this pic belongs to http://www.swagonline.net/node/3940
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- Albert E.

Delta 42

• Captain
what happened today?
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2012, 07:40:41 PM »
That's a good point, but Disney is very pricey. Star Tours is great, but I'm not sure it's worth the several hundred dollar entrance fee.

That being said, I own a season pass and go every week :D
My dad works for disney. But I don't go every week.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
what happened today?
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2012, 08:06:53 PM »
You know no one "dies" at Disney? They get the corpse off the premises before allowing a physician to pronounce the person dead.

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?

Delta 42

• Captain
what happened today?
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2012, 08:11:40 PM »
Yes, I know.

Alu Darce89

• Lieutenant
what happened today?
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2012, 01:40:39 AM »
dum dum dummmmmm

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- Albert E.

Commando_Orange

• Lieutenant
  • Your favorite buddy.
what happened today?
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2012, 09:31:50 PM »
what happened today?

Oh I don't know, maybe just a certain amount of "NOBODY POSTS HERE ANYMORE!" Seriously what the frak happened? Do I need to kick each and everyones butt to get some posting fire again?
When you gotta, you gotta go. - Ian Malcolm - Jurassic Park

Unit 899

• Major
  • Wassup.
what happened today?
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2012, 09:49:48 PM »
^ Not really.

Last night i stayed up all night (Literally) and did random video games and TV watching, then this morning  i promptly feel asleep on my keyboard while in a skype call, twice

Quote from: Eparavu
Then out of nowhere you are like I AM THE GODDAMN BRONY BATMAN.
Quote from: N-11
Better to post infrequently and have good things to say, then to post all the time and say a lot of useless crap.

H-BOMB

• Party
  • Commander
what happened today?
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2012, 10:15:05 PM »
what happened today?

Oh I don't know, maybe just a certain amount of "NOBODY POSTS HERE ANYMORE!" Seriously what the frak happened? Do I need to kick each and everyones butt to get some posting fire again?

I'll be sure to fill you in on every miniscule and meaningless moment of my life EVERY DAY.

So for today:

Slept in till 11.
Had some Mac and Cheese for breakfast. Or lunch. Or . . . . food.
Wasted time on the computer.
Finally downloaded the Mechwarrior 4 freerelease and got it to work.
Read shtuff.
Slept some more.
Oh yeah, and I have to study for fricking mid-term finals next week!!! Grrrarrrgh. American History is so boring and there's so much I have to know!
Although I did get tickets for the upcoming Black Keys and Arctic Monkeys concert. That's cool. Expensive as scheisse though.

BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips

Alu Darce89

• Lieutenant
what happened today?
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2012, 01:31:21 AM »
what happened today?

I know, right. I was away for two days and when I came back nothing changed, nothng new. Mia, Shersoy, and a couple others haven't posted in a long while.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 11:56:35 AM by Alu Darce89 »

- Albert E.

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
what happened today?
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2012, 02:13:55 AM »
Some of us have lives beyond an online SW forum. Members go for weeks, even months sometimes, without posting. It's not a big deal.

Better to post infrequently and have good things to say, then to post all the time and say a lot of useless crap.

"First Platoon wins!""And how do you figure that?""The others cheated.""I say they improvised.""They cheated!""THEY ADAPTED AND OVERCAME!"

Find an excuse to win.

flyboy424

• Clone Air Wing
  • Commander
  • Lock S-Foils in attack position.
what happened today?
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2012, 04:30:19 AM »
N-11 is right, sometimes things happen that stop us posting for a short period.  I have also noticed how its only the newer members that are complaining about the lack of posting.

Anyway, as for me yesterday I made a shin piece for my Clone Pilot armour (which, incidentally, I did post about in my thread in the fanart section) and watched a load of SW vids.  First it was some behind-the-scenes stuff on sw.com, then the Clone Wars (cartoon, not animated) season 1 dvd, before ending the night with Episode III.

As for today, well I've only just woken up so haven't had a chance to do anything yet.
Clone Pilot armour project: helmet, chest - pepped.
RC helmet: done.

Unit 899

• Major
  • Wassup.
what happened today?
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2012, 11:15:58 AM »
This is SO going in my sig...

Anyway, played some games today and not much else, lazy day yay

Quote from: Eparavu
Then out of nowhere you are like I AM THE GODDAMN BRONY BATMAN.
Quote from: N-11

Alu Darce89

• Lieutenant
what happened today?
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2012, 12:24:44 PM »
Some of us have lives beyond an online SW forum. Members go for weeks, even months sometimes, without posting. It's not a big deal.

N-11 is right, sometimes things happen that stop us posting for a short period.  I have also noticed how its only the newer members that are complaining about the lack of posting.

Wow, don't you two think that we know that and that we have lives outside this to. But for some people, like the new people, it's kinda unfair for some people to join and have almost nobody to talk to. When I first joined in the beginning of 2010 I posted twice and that was it, I went almost a whole year before I posted again. And plus for some people, like me, this is the first time they ever started posting on a forum before, they don't know any better. I myself am still reletively new to this stuff even for my age, I'm in my 20's.

- Albert E.

Rune

• Official Site Mir'shebs
  • Commander
what happened today?
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2012, 01:17:03 PM »
Brothers All is more of a community than a conversation. If you're looking for a mind-boggling amount of rapid-fire discussions and updates, I can direct you to facebook. We discuss stuff here when it's relevant. Most of the old topics have been talked to death and the new ones get run down fast because they're the only shiny new toy on the forum. Be patient, young grasshopper.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
what happened today?
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2012, 02:42:29 PM »
Namaste.

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?

RC-1499

• Lieutenant
  • Nau vak'to, dralshye'raj
what happened today?
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2012, 04:11:49 PM »
I need to work on posting less crap and more useful things.

Commando_Orange

• Lieutenant
  • Your favorite buddy.
what happened today?
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2012, 08:10:10 PM »
Brothers All is more of a community than a conversation. If you're looking for a mind-boggling amount of rapid-fire discussions and updates, I can direct you to facebook. We discuss stuff here when it's relevant. Most of the old topics have been talked to death and the new ones get run down fast because they're the only shiny new toy on the forum. Be patient, young grasshopper.

I'm on facebook and I know how it works. Looking at some statistics from y'all it seems we all post more in the fall?
When you gotta, you gotta go. - Ian Malcolm - Jurassic Park

Alu Darce89

• Lieutenant
what happened today?
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2012, 12:30:06 PM »

I'm sorry for what I said, but I much rather be in a place with like minded people, like here. And I left Facebook for a reason, to much bloody drama..... ouy.....

- Albert E.