Author Topic: Brothers All podcast-video-Monday show thing  (Read 6051 times)

tee18

• Lieutenant
Brothers All podcast-video-Monday show thing
« on: February 15, 2014, 10:41:26 PM »
So I was thinking "Brothers All is slowing down, but I know people still visit.  How can we try to bring it back?"  I went through some ideas, but didn't find much.  Then I thought: "Did we have a podcast?"  I don't know the answer to that, but I think we had something like it.  Somehow my mind jumped from that to the Minecraft Monday show, and I thought: "Hmm.  Wouldn't it be cool to have something like that for Brothers All?" 
So i decided to try it out.  But first, I want your opinions.  Do you think you would watch a ten minute video, on something almost totally random, but related to SW?  I was thinking pick a specific Mand'alore, (SP) and do a special on him or her.  It could also just be anything relating to star wars.  Want to know Han Solo's back story?  Or maybe When light sabers were invented? 
I would run it off my You Tube channel, but post the link on the forum when I upload.  It would have some video (mostly pictures, maybe some video form a movie or the clone wars), and I'd voice over for it.  This would be a semi scripted thing, where I had points to hit (that I researched in advance), but it wouldn't be a hard-and-fast reading.  I might take guest speakers sometimes.
So this is a general idea, and I'd like your input.  Would you watch it (or listen to it if I went to only audio).  What would you change?
Now remember: this is the early idea.  In game terms, it's in Early Alpha.  But I think it can be done.  What do y'all think?
"When walking through hell, keep going" -Winston Churchhill

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
Re: Brothers All podcast-video-Monday show thing
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2014, 05:17:29 AM »
We did have a podcast, briefly, but lack of interest killed it.

That being said, if you want to run with this idea, feel free to as far as I am concerned.

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?

Grunt Trooper

• Zone Lord
  • Commander
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2014, 11:58:59 PM »
The podcast was more about the Members of BA. An informative podcast on Star Wars characters, especially any Vode who don't get screen time, would be cool.

tee18

• Lieutenant
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2014, 01:49:50 AM »
Alright, I think I'll go with it.  Anyone y'all want me to do specifically?
"When walking through hell, keep going" -Winston Churchhill